Page 59 of 71 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 1764

Thread: 17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #9

I lost my mother over 25 years ago to an unsolved homicide. If I had to deal with what picture we may have used, what the internet may or may not have said about her in addition to her murder, I would have gone insane. It was bad enough haviing a news crew out in front of the house at all hours reporting. To read how both of these people are being picked apart is horrifying. And our decision to not give the media a picture of her at that time was obviously the right one.
    There is Good Grief. Just ask Charlie Brown.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Fessel View Post
    My gut tells me we know now the police have Martins phone and they would be able to get his passwords to his social accounts off of it.

This is no hacking job, this is one of the many reasons the justice department is going into the Sanford PD. IMO

http://gawker.com/5897485/white-supr...essages-online

But Klanklannon included none of Martin's emails in his leak, because the picture they paint is of a normal high school junior preparing for college. A screenshot of Trayvon's Gmail inbox our source provided us is heartbreaking. Martin apparently used his Gmail account for his college search, and it's filled with emails about upcoming SAT tests and scholarship applications. ("Trayvon, now is the best time to take the SATs!") One email included the results of a career aptitude test, our source said. It "talked about his interest in aeronautics and stuff."

Klanklannon has proven nothing more than the depths to which the racist amateur detectives who have spent days obsessing over every aspect of Trayvon Martin's short life will sink in their horrible quest to vet a dead teenager.
    Excellent post!
    Justice for Trayvon

3. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to LolaMoon08 For This Useful Post:

Kimberlyd125 is offline Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athletes.
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaMoon08 View Post
    He was with NWA, right?
    Yep for part of his career.
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

Softball Mom

I have over 3,000 songs downloaded and they go way back! I believe I even have music from the 1920's-1930's (remastered of course) so I wasn't even born yet. So yes, I understand that he could have liked his music.

I've even downloaded music in different languages if I like the sound. Juliette Greco is French and I love her voice even though I have NO IDEA what she is saying.
    My 3-1/2 year old grandson loves Joan Jett. He was screamin' "I love rock-n-roll" into his toy microphone so I showed him the 30-year old video online and he was absolutely enthralled.
    all my comments are just my opinion. jmho. moo. etc. etc.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gxm For This Useful Post:

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Scuba, I am so sorry for your loss and what happened to your mother :-(
    This bee my opinion

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    If the EMT's had cleaned him up there would not have been any blood left to see. And bruises do not show up that quickly either.

I am NOT saying there was or wasnt a fight or a scuffle, just saying that the video does not prove anything, imo.
    My son was in a very bad car accident which totaled his truck on the fwy, going 70 mph. A drunk driver spun out in front of him and my son ran into their van which was sitting sideways. Hid airbag saved his life.

When I got to the scene, he was sitting in the ambulance. He looked totally normal, like no injuries at all. He went to the hospital and they checked him out and there was nothing internal, even though he was in a bad accident. His walking was normal.

But the next morning he was sore and stiff and bruised. Whereas the night before he looked totally uninjured.
    EMT's do NOT clean you up, they clean only the areas necessary for them to do primary first aid before transport. Unless they also washed his clothes for him, then I find it difficult to believe George Zimmermans story at all, since he recounts having his head repeatedly smashed into the concrete and a broken nose.

What I find even more troubling than that is the lack of blood on the front of his gray t-shirt, which if the gunshot was close contact and made while TM was on top of him beating him, should and would be there. I am not an expert but I have combed through some sites about close contact gunshot wounds and (yes Wise Owl some of them are very graphic) I am also convinced that what I see in that video does not at all support that story, not one smidgen. What it does show is that the gunshot could have been from a distance away according to the experts and the sites that I have looked at so that is IMO JMHO and stuff

10. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Sensei For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by iluvmua View Post
    We don't know who instigated anything. People are assuming GZ started this whole thing. Blaming him for everything all because he had a gun and because of his history with the police etc.

and it's really not fair to him, his parents etc. since ALL the facts have yet to come out.
    I think the information we have of his history and the 911 call describing TM as a suspect with a possibility of a dangerous one (hand in waistband suggesting he had a weapon). Then there is GZ claiming he was seriously injured with a broken nose and a gash on his head that should have had stitches and we're not seeing anything major less than an hour later at the police station. Plus his knowledge of law enforcement, rules governing a neighborhood watch program against his actions of disregarding LE essentially telling him LE is on the way we do not need you to follow, wait for LE in your car by the mailboxes.......It appears GZ rushed to judgment regardless of the end result. He made the 911 call, he gave very negative slanted information to LE to make TM look as if he was about to commit a crime. He convicted TM without any evidence just by the way TM looked. Judge, jury and executioner. This is the position GZ put himself in.

TM is dead and there is a reason for it. TM can't tell us why. The story GZ told is making less and less sense day-by-day. The only way to find out what really happened is through GZ and not by slamming him but by testing what he says compared to what we know.

TM is dead because someone looked at him and saw a criminal which is indicative of some of our posts. We have to remember that GZ was speculating without any knowledge whatsoever of TM. GZ made the biggest mistake of his life....he did not listen. He has not been listening for a long time leading him down the path he is on today.

LE said it themselves......following any of our personel on their own time is stalking and illegal. There you have it. GZ's intentions may have been to be a good citizen but there is such a thing as overkill and apparently GZ reached that plateau and TM was in the way. jmo
    A lie will go round the world before the truth gets its pants on - Charles Spurgeon

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:

My gut tells me we know now the police have Martins phone and they would be able to get his passwords to his social accounts off of it.

This is no hacking job, this is one of the many reasons the justice department is going into the Sanford PD. IMO

But Klanklannon included none of Martin's emails in his leak, because the picture they paint is of a normal high school junior preparing for college. A screenshot of Trayvon's Gmail inbox our source provided us is heartbreaking. Martin apparently used his Gmail account for his college search, and it's filled with emails about upcoming SAT tests and scholarship applications. ("Trayvon, now is the best time to take the SATs!") One email included the results of a career aptitude test, our source said. It "talked about his interest in aeronautics and stuff."

Klanklannon has proven nothing more than the depths to which the racist amateur detectives who have spent days obsessing over every aspect of Trayvon Martin's short life will sink in their horrible quest to vet a dead teenager.

That's quite a jump there Doc. Wouldn't that be very easy to track?
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

Softball Mom

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Road View Post
    I agree. If it happened the way GZ says it happened, I don't understand why he didn't just climb back into his truck when Trayvon allegedly came after him. He outweighed Trayvon by 100 lbs.
    This is the murky time that nobody seems to know about. but the cops say they do have witnesses.
    Unfortunately these cops have a string of things going on that are questionable at best.
    We are all sure that something happened but nobody know 1005 what that something is.
    I see an overzealous neighborhood watchman. I do not think he did not size him up right. I do think
    That he went beyond the call of duty. I would call his pursuit relentless.
    Maybe even agitating.
    The fact that he outweighs TM is mute point - we can also say TM was a head taller than GZ was and TM was an athlete. So to me 100 pounds can also mean dead weight that is cumbersome.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings,
    we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick.

We're flexible like that.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to songline For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    EMT's do NOT clean you up, they clean only the areas necessary for them to do primary first aid before transport. Unless they also washed his clothes for him, then I find it difficult to believe George Zimmermans story at all, since he recounts having his head repeatedly smashed into the concrete and a broken nose.

What I find even more troubling than that is the lack of blood on the front of his gray t-shirt, which if the gunshot was close contact and made while TM was on top of him beating him, should and would be there. I am not an expert but I have combed through some sites about close contact gunshot wounds and (yes Wise Owl some of them are very graphic) I am also convinced that what I see in that video does not at all support that story, not one smidgen. What it does show is that the gunshot could have been from a distance away according to the experts and the sites that I have looked at so that is IMO JMHO and stuff
    If GZ had a gash that required stitches and refused to go to the hospital wouldn't the EMT have at least put on those little "butterfly????" bandages. Not sure what they are called but they hold a cut closed until you can get stitches. jmo
    A lie will go round the world before the truth gets its pants on - Charles Spurgeon

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ScubaTwinn View Post
    I lost my mother over 25 years ago to an unsolved homicide. If I had to deal with what picture we may have used, what the internet may or may not have said about her in addition to her murder, I would have gone insane. It was bad enough haviing a news crew out in front of the house at all hours reporting. To read how both of these people are being picked apart is horrifying. And our decision to not give the media a picture of her at that time was obviously the right one.
    You are a brave spirit, not so sure how you can handle this story at all.
    God Bless you and your family. sorry for your loss
    Women are Angels.

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to songline For This Useful Post:

I'll wait until the proper people release exactly what was posted on Tray's twitter, facebook, or emails. Someone with a degree in computer forensics. Look how many of us thought that Dora the Explorer facebook page was created by Casey?
    Justice for Trayvon

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LolaMoon08 For This Useful Post:

Why would you believe that they'd be able to access encrypted information off of his phone? It's a local PD, not the NSA.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberlyd125 View Post
    That's quite a jump there Doc. Wouldn't that be very easy to track?
    Just depends on how it was done and from what computers. That first leak of the video of Zimmerman being brought into the station was done pretty smart by just filming a monitor showing the video then giving that copy to the news that played it.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dr.Fessel For This Useful Post:

Just depends on how it was done and from what computers. That first leak of the video of Zimmerman being brought into the station was done pretty smart by just filming a monitor showing the video then giving that copy to the news that played it.
    Someone in the PD had to have done that though, right?
    Justice for Trayvon

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LolaMoon08 For This Useful Post:

It's definitely a Georgia-Florida thing.
    I see them all the time (Texas)...I have also seen them in Korea, NJ, NY, and Arizona....
    #ConvictZimmerman

AFTER A TRIAL, OF COURSE

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to HiHater For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberlyd125 View Post
    Ok, now that concerns me a little.

I hate the fact that a young teen may idolize or admire a convicted "thug" murderer.

And before people jump on me for calling C-Murder a thug, please google him. He is a prime example of a thug.

Im not saying this has anything to do with TM or his character, but it makes me sad.

JMO
    Just because he has a c-murder picture on his background, that doesn't mean he "idolized" him...wow
    #ConvictZimmerman

AFTER A TRIAL, OF COURSE

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to HiHater For This Useful Post:

One of the things your link sais, is that Tryvon used marijuana habitually.
    That may be good news, because habitual marijuana users are often very laid back.
    Not the fighting kind.
    Women are Angels.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to songline For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by m00c0w View Post
    Why would you believe that they'd be able to access encrypted information off of his phone? It's a local PD, not the NSA.
    You don't have to sign into facebook each time you use your phone to get on it, I am not sure about google accounts like youtube or mail.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dr.Fessel For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by HiHater View Post
    Just because he has a c-murder picture on his background, that doesn't mean he "idolized" him...wow
    I didn't say that.

I said MAY idolize OR admire.

I made it clear.
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

Softball Mom

Someone in the PD had to have done that though, right?
    Yes, I can not see those videos being connected to the internet and someone hacking the police computers.

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dr.Fessel For This Useful Post:

As I commented earlier, I was once attacked from behind and was punched in the face and had my head repeatedly slammed into a tile floor. There was no bleeding and no cuts from the beating my skull took. My face was a mess from the punches, but my attacker landed a lot of hits. And, although I couldn't tell you exactly how I got from point A to point B, there was a good amount of distance between where I was first attacked and where I ended up as I was squirming and struggling to get up/away.

This was just my experience, every attack is different. But I'm less inclined to be bothered by GZ's lack of profuse bleeding or open wounds.

JMO, OMO, and
    all my comments are just my opinion. jmho. moo. etc. etc.

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gxm For This Useful Post:

Okay,

On HLN Vinnie P just said that Oliver told him that GZ claims that the Cops cleaned him up at the scene. Just reporting what was said.

41. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sensei For This Useful Post:

You don't have to sign into facebook each time you use your phone to get on it, I am not sure about google accounts like youtube or mail.
    You can have your email set up to where you don't login...you just click on the mail icon, and there's your inbox...
    #ConvictZimmerman

AFTER A TRIAL, OF COURSE

43. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HiHater For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    Okay,

On HLN Vinnie P just said that Oliver told him that GZ claims that the Cops cleaned him up at the scene. Just reporting what was said.
    I've heard the EMT's did.

45. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iluvmua For This Useful Post:

Page 59 of 71 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869 ... LastLast