950 users online (145 members and 805 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    [QUOTE=21merc7;8099395]Poet here tie bite him

This is better than I origianlly thought. Here is a bright Idea, but really out there in a sense, that I had.
    What if he used all of the possible solutions to tell a story. And maybe the number 18 is significant(18 letters) and that there are 18 (or '9' 8+1=9)solutions that ,in a poetic sense, connect to PREDICT or RECORD something. The reason I even think this is possible is because what happens when we disect these letters to form solutions, it is like we are performing magic and throwing the solution into the, what do you call it, universal realm of thought. If Zodiac had already been tinkering with such things, then there too must be some numeric value to these possible solutions which may tell another story. Just a thought. I have never approached such solution breakdowns as new codes with new solutions, but it wouldnt be too hard I would think, just time consuming,
    Its like, if there are numeric values to the leters according to various solutions, is it possible he has some numbers or dates here connected to these values, maybe taken from a sacred text or something? This makes me wonder about the satanic bible. I have never read it and don't care to, But whats in there, really, and is any of it linked to these crypto possibilities in any way? Maybe such as Tarrot Card or DIVING methods could help in such solution understandings? Maybe some secret text of numbers that arange to give the true and correct solution? Now thats an idea that I wonder if any of you solution solvers have ever thought about, but very complex in nature and very,very, intellectual in design if it so does exist Who knows, this may be what he was doing, it is something to look over if you ask me. But then maybe these types of discoveries lead to the solutions of the unsolved Cyphers that for so long, have highlighted the FAILURE to capture this killer and close the case as SOLVED.
    So while writting this post I typed into google, how many letters did the Zodiac send, and right away it says he sent at least 18 letters (letters vs letters). Maybe this is something for everyone to ponder. Maybe dates give each letter a value and corespond to the alphabetical letters in some way. This is just an idea.

There are over 83,000 anagrams for those letters, and that doesn't count proper names.
    Here are the results at the Internet Anagram Server:
    http://wordsmith.org/anagram/anagram...HER&t=1000&a=n

Quote Originally Posted by STEADFAST View Post
    There are over 83,000 anagrams for those letters, and that doesn't count proper names.
    Here are the results at the Internet Anagram Server:
    http://wordsmith.org/anagram/anagram...HER&t=1000&a=n
    These are just frivolous connections, unlike the connections I have made with his name, with victims and with the codes. You are absolutely right, I should have mentioned that it could mean anything. This post is now at the top, but it is not important. My POI is one day older than one of the first victims and now lives in the city where that victim was born. Coincidence?
    You're ansolutly right, it could be meaningless about the anograms I wish I never posted some of my threads. But the Alphabet key,the staveless runes,the halloween card. All important.
    Last edited by TimeCop; 08-08-2012 at 01:51 PM.

vanishing posts

I hereby vanish with the proof. I think I got a real good site willing to post more than what Zodiac wants posted. I can not believe satan has so much contol over us little folk. God Bless friends. Peace. God Lives!

yeah I got

THERE I MET BETTIE
    ROB TIM PETER?
    ROB TIMOTHIE PETER
    ROME

T I ME
    TO MEET
    ME HERE
    ROB.

THE BEER TEE ITEM OTHER BROTHER
    BROTHER PETER. PETE THEO PETER BETTER TEMPER

Mothibi the Eerie poet
    I'm the Eerie Hobit Poet
    Liberate Me Ex Inferis (as found by a member at zodiackillersite.com) - means "Save me from hell" in Latin, apparently.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2