ebeorietemethhpiti : Several possible solutions

Mothibi the Eerie poet
I'm the Eerie Hobit Poet
Liberate Me Ex Inferis (as found by a member at zodiackillersite.com) - means "Save me from hell" in Latin, apparently.

Well, for some reason I started looking at this and playing with google translate. Somebody that actually knows check this. I was reading the word EBEMETTHHPITI and since I can read Spanish it looked like it said something when read backwards. I went to google translate and started splitting words. Anyway, it came back with (allegedly) the following phrase "i ti te meteiro ebe" translating from Greek as "it's your time".... not sure what to say about the backwards section of PHHT between "i ti" and "te meteiro ebe"???? (another weird thing is that I initially entered incorrectly as "i ti te meterio ebe" and that came out as "you know me". Anybody really know Greek?

And, if I put the whole phrase in backwards "i phht ti te meteiro ebe" and do language detect, then it says that it is bulgarian, and it translates as "I will keep you warm".....anybody know bulgarian?

E B E O R I E T E M E T H H P I T I

Here to be the pie im it? as in... a zodiac pie chart?

Within the Quote:
I keep finding weird VAL stuff on some of the documents in the Zodiac files as well.

I think William Thoresen is a good suspect and he is a great suspect in the Valerie (VAL) Percy murder.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BasicallyAnxious
Back