I need yall's expertise

haventaclue

Reaction score
I just found you guys, and have been reading all the awesome evidence, opinions, and questions on this case. I'm working on a project for school. I really do not have an opinion one way or the other on this so far, and truth be told I've been pondering it since it happened. Anyway enough about me...question.

I need to paint a picture of the ONLY thing I've really found anyone agrees on in order to make compelling arguments.

If Damon was laying near Darlie and Deven, and went to the couch and woke up...then he followed her towards the kitchen. She "told him to stay back" and he was found near the entrance/ exit to the room near that goes to the front of the house.

Accrding to the diagram.

(Here is the website so you can see a big one, took me forever to find)

http://www.fordarlieroutier.org/MediaArticles/Other/press.pdf

If he was crawling towards the front door, so to speak, and he was positioned approx. where they all agree he was. How did the first officer step over Damon's feet if Damon hadn't turned around to go back? Wouldnt he have been facing the direction he was headed, therefor his head or body would have been closer to the entry way? Whether it was an intruder or Darlie natural instinct would have you flee right? He appears to have been doing just that, but if he collapsed he'd still be facing that way. Even if he had been turned over (which Darin i think says he didnt do bc he didnt want to make it worse) he'd still be facing that way. Right? I just do not understand this at all. HELP!!!!

I just found you guys, and have been reading all the awesome evidence, opinions, and questions on this case. I'm working on a project for school. I really do not have an opinion one way or the other on this so far, and truth be told I've been pondering it since it happened. Anyway enough about me...question.

I need to paint a picture of the ONLY thing I've really found anyone agrees on in order to make compelling arguments.

If Damon was laying near Darlie and Deven, and went to the couch and woke up...then he followed her towards the kitchen. She "told him to stay back" and he was found near the entrance/ exit to the room near that goes to the front of the house.

Accrding to the diagram.

(Here is the website so you can see a big one, took me forever to find)

http://www.fordarlieroutier.org/MediaArticles/Other/press.pdf

If he was crawling towards the front door, so to speak, and he was positioned approx. where they all agree he was. How did the first officer step over Damon's feet if Damon hadn't turned around to go back? Wouldnt he have been facing the direction he was headed, therefor his head or body would have been closer to the entry way? Whether it was an intruder or Darlie natural instinct would have you flee right? He appears to have been doing just that, but if he collapsed he'd still be facing that way. Even if he had been turned over (which Darin i think says he didnt do bc he didnt want to make it worse) he'd still be facing that way. Right? I just do not understand this at all. HELP!!!!

I'm afraid that drawing is somewhat misleading.

Damon's original position was right in front of the couch Darlie was allegedly sleeping on, I say allegedly because I do not believe she ever went to sleep that night.

I for one, do not believe Damon ever followed Darlie and she told him to stay back. His bloody hand print and butt print on the couch lead me to believe he tried to stand but fell against the couch, then he went onto the plastic runner. I say that because there was blood on the underside of the couch arm and he was bleeding from the back. He didn't move from the back of the room where Devon was, he was on the runner and you don't get the full effect of that from that drawing.

you see that table in the pic where the patent print is? I believe he was in front of that table and crawling towards the entryway from that area of the room, not from the back of the room.

And let's face another ugly possiblity, Darlie laid him out that way once she realized he was alive and moving. He was stabbed again there, her blood is all over that wall where his body was found.

Here's a link to the blood map.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/350356998348134/photos/

I'm afraid that drawing is somewhat misleading.

Damon's original position was right in front of the couch Darlie was allegedly sleeping on, I say allegedly because I do not believe she ever went to sleep that night.

I for one, do not believe Damon ever followed Darlie and she told him to stay back. His bloody hand print and butt print on the couch lead me to believe he tried to stand but fell against the couch, then he went onto the plastic runner. I say that because there was blood on the underside of the couch arm and he was bleeding from the back. He didn't move from the back of the room where Devon was, he was on the runner and you don't get the full effect of that from that drawing.

you see that table in the pic where the patent print is? I believe he was in front of that table and crawling towards the entryway from that area of the room, not from the back of the room.

And let's face another ugly possiblity, Darlie laid him out that way once she realized he was alive and moving. He was stabbed again there, her blood is all over that wall where his body was found.

Here's a link to the blood map.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/350356998348134/photos/

Your blood map doesn't support your theory. The blood tested that is. The blood of Damon is not shown on the runner only a few areas show where the blood tested shows it to be his blood. This is where I have an issue with the investigation. There should not be that many X's on a blood map where 2 young boys died. The X's are untested,unknown variables. How anyone can come up with any degree of certainty what happened that night if they don't follow ALL the clues left behind? Instead we end of with a woman still claiming innocence and lots of debate and theories. Intruders, husband hired hitmen/robbers, she did it, the husband did it, a crazy insane vengeful neighbor, the lead detectives drug addicted son, it is crazy. While some vote for a new trial I vote for a new investigation. One that fills in the gaps and either supports some of the theories like yours or rules them out as the blood doesn't lie. It tells a story. The lack of testing on all those little red x's really bothers me. That is why I still remain on the fence.

Your blood map doesn't support your theory. The blood tested that is. The blood of Damon is not shown on the runner only a few areas show where the blood tested shows it to be his blood. This is where I have an issue with the investigation. There should not be that many X's on a blood map where 2 young boys died. The X's are untested,unknown variables. How anyone can come up with any degree of certainty what happened that night if they don't follow ALL the clues left behind? Instead we end of with a woman still claiming innocence and lots of debate and theories. Intruders, husband hired hitmen/robbers, she did it, the husband did it, a crazy insane vengeful neighbor, the lead detectives drug addicted son, it is crazy. While some vote for a new trial I vote for a new investigation. One that fills in the gaps and either supports some of the theories like yours or rules them out as the blood doesn't lie. It tells a story. The lack of testing on all those little red x's really bothers me. That is why I still remain on the fence.

Okay no problem but there is no doubt that Damon was stabbed initially where he originally lay in front of the couch and that his body was found over by the wall so he either moved himself or Darlie/intruder moved him over there, then stabbed him again.

It's all in what you believe isn't it? But I do agree all those red x's should have been sourced and then you'd find Darlie and Damon's blood. Through my research I have discovered there was no insurance scam ever, that was a lie made up in time for the habeas writ. Darin never ever hired a hitman. Never a phone call uncovered, an email, a payment, nothing. Never heard of a crazy vengeful neighbour only in Darlie's letters from jail which the DA blew apart during her cross.

There will be no new investigation. People need to get past the trial, we are onto appeals now and the burden has shifted to Darlie to prove there was an intruder in her home that night.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back