996 users online (156 members and 840 guests)  

Websleuths News

Steve Thomas Deposition

I believe I've read just about everything there is to read on this case but I'm not sure I've ever read Steve Thomas' deposition. I see it refered to from time to time. I've looked here and over at ACR but I can't find it. Can somebody direct me or post a link? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by trixie
    I believe I've read just about everything there is to read on this case but I'm not sure I've ever read Steve Thomas' deposition. I see it refered to from time to time. I've looked here and over at ACR but I can't find it. Can somebody direct me or post a link? Thanks!

Trixie,

Look again at the ACandyRose site. It's there.

Steve Thomas' deposition

Quote Originally Posted by BlueCrab
    Trixie,

Look again at the ACandyRose site. It's there.
    I will read that after I've had more time to digest his book which I read right before DOI. I hope that the great disdain he had for the DA's office did not colour his judgement about the case. I couldn't believe how much of that book was putting the DA's office down. Not that maybe they didn't deserve it.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Kalypso
    I will read that after I've had more time to digest his book which I read right before DOI. I hope that the great disdain he had for the DA's office did not colour his judgement about the case. I couldn't believe how much of that book was putting the DA's office down. Not that maybe they didn't deserve it.

Hey Kalypso,

I have always believed that Steve Thomas was out for DA blood!

In my opinion His book was money related.
    Just my opinion