WI Man has sex with COWS!

golfmom

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
:sick:

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=817&e=3&u=/ap/animal_sex

NEILLSVILLE, Wis. - A 63-year-old man is charged with sexual gratification with an animal for allegedly having sex with calves.

Harold G. Hart, of Neillsville, allegedly told police that he routinely stopped at a Greenwood farm, usually after bar closing or on trips to strip clubs near Marshfield or Neillsville.
Hart told police he had sex with heifers before he went into the service in 1963 and resumed about a year ago at the farm. He admitted to using a rope to tie calves around the neck and estimated he had been to the farm "at least 50 times," according to the complaint.

He told police he never had sex with animals while maintaining a relationship with his a girlfriend or his wife, the complaint said.

Again with this sick sh**!!!!!!!!!

WHY do we keep hearing about beastiality???? :eek: :furious:

Nasty,Nasty NASTY!!!!

From the same article referenced above. Emphasis mine.

"Each charge carries up to nine months in jail."

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Casshew said:
Udderly revolting!
:eek: :eek: :eek:

This is gross. What a sicko!
Yuck!

Edited to add a clip from the article:

A criminal complaint filed in Clark County Circuit Court said the farm's owners installed a motion detector on Jan. 22 after regularly seeing footprints and vehicle tracks on their land. Around 4 a.m. the next morning, a sensor sounded and Hart was caught leaving the barn, but Hart allegedly said he just used a bathroom in the barn and had never been there before.

I like how he blames it on women ... if he was having sex with his ex-wife or girlfriend then he wasn't attracted to the cows!
LOL!

god knowsI always thought I was a women of the world and thought I had heard everything! But now? I don't know sh----t

A 64-year-old man has pleaded no contest to charges in Clark County Circuit Court after telling police he regularly had been using calves for sexual gratification.

Harold G. Hart was placed on two years probation Thursday and ordered to have psychological counseling and an alcohol and drug abuse assessment after pleading to charges of sexual gratification with an animal and disorderly conduct.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/12/23/ap/strange/mainD8EM7U2O8.shtml

mysteriew said:
A 64-year-old man has pleaded no contest to charges in Clark County Circuit Court after telling police he regularly had been using calves for sexual gratification...
How cheesy... :cool:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat
Back