Dancing with the stars 2013

Blondie in Spokane

Reaction score
Dancing With The Stars 2013: From Dorothy Hammill to Real Housewife

" Season 16’s Dancing With the Stars cast includes the usual mix of athletes, Olympians, singers, comedians, reality stars and a Disney kid."

"For those of you who can’t stand the suspense, the Season 16 competitors are Jacoby Jones and Karina Smirnoff; Victor Ortiz and Lindsay Arnold; Kellie Pickler and Derek Hough; Wynonna Judd and Tony Dovoloni; Dorothy Hammill and Tristan McManus, Aly Raisman and Mark Ballas, Lisa Vanderpump and Gleb Savchenko, D.L. Hughley and Cheryl Burke; Andy Dick and Sharna Burgess; Ingo Rademacher and Kym Johnson; and Zendaya and Val Chmerkovskiy. Read on for the details."

Read more: http://communities.washingtontimes....dorothy-hammill-real-housewife/#ixzz2M4TUy5kj

Super excited about Lisa Vanderpump from RHOBH!!! I love that woman!!!

I am excited about Jacoby Jones and Dorothy Hamill. I also like DL Hughley.
This will be the first time I will watch.
I hope Andy Dick goes home and fast. I'd like to think his persona is just an act but I I think that is just my naivete'.

I might just watch it because Kelli Pickler is on.I think she is funny and quirky.Wynona will be the drama queen.

Once again, I said that I'd given up on DWTS, but I would like to see Dorothy Hamill and Aly Raisman compete. As well-trained athletes in figure skating and gymnastics respectively, I think both will excel on the dance floor under the tutelage of the professionals.

‘Dancing with the Stars’ Season 16 Partners: Who Will Have the Best Chemistry?

by Carole Glines | March 18, 2013 at 7:04 AM | Dancing With The Stars

The new season of “Dancing with the Stars,” which premieres Monday on ABC, will feature 12 celebrities and their pro partners. But there’s been a big shakeup on the hit reality show, as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and other familiar dancers have left while three new pros are making their debut. And as longtime fans of “DWTS” know, the show is always won and lost based on how well the pairs gel. So which duos will get a perfect 10 and which will fail the chemistry test? Will the stars with new pros face a disadvantage? Here, xfinityTV gives predictions on how the season 16 teams will score...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/blogs/tv...16-partners-who-will-have-the-best-chemistry/

I thought Shawn was 1 of the dancers, I saw him on Extra with Catherine, and he was talking about all the dancing he has been doing, sort of like another Jake I guess, he wants the TV wedding in the summer which would be paid by ABC, and then if he dances he would get money also, and she has been with him were ever he is, so I guess she is no longer working, I have a feeling it is not going to work out. Shawn the Bachelor

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu
Back