Reaction score
Hanna Harris
21 years old
165 pounds
5 feet, 2 inches
black shoulder length hair
tattoo along her shoulder blades.

Hanna is an enrolled tribal member.
Reported missing July 5, last seen 2am July 3.
Hanna's vehicle was found abandoned with two flat tires along Muddy Creek Rd on the Northern Cheyenne Reservation.
A post on Facebook by Hanna's mother Malinda Harris says her whereabouts were last known at 2 a.m. on Wednesday July 3, 2013.

Anyone with any information is asked to call the B.I.A. Northern Cheyenne Law Enforcement Office at (406) 477-6288.

http://www.kxlf.com/news/authorities-search-for-missing-lame-deer-woman/

Last seen date is 2 am on July 3rd. Where was she last seen, after bar or work?
This does not sound good. Another case with an abandoned car and 2 flat tires.
Hoping this young lady is safe and sound somewhere.

jmo

Authorities search for missing Lame Deer woman

B43F83A1985D3A6CE6D0AEC54E40601C_292_292.jpg

http://www.krtv.com/news/authorities-search-for-missing-lame-deer-woman/

I know the story says she has been found
She was last seen at a bar
There is no info out there that tells what exactly happened to her

RIP Hanna

i also found her mom's fb. her initials are MHL. she posted on July 4th to see if anyone knew where HH was and if she didnt hear from her soon, she was calling social services because she had HH's baby :(

there's a comment under that from someone who says they saw her the night before at a "Jared Stewart" thing. not sure what that is tho..

A man and a woman killed her. It's disgusting what they are accused of doing to her. She was so young and had a precious baby.

Makes me :furious:

Just looked thru her FB and some of her family. She was clearly loved...what a horrible loss. She was a mother with an infant...I hope those that harmed her rot in prison.

I'm glad they held that March. Hanna was found and her murdererscaught...FBI was involved, but there are others. Mike Plain Bull, for example...I fell like no one is looking for him. He's a single dad, 3 ids, missing after going to buy diapers. He has a thread here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back