A Message from Chris Wolf.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
All,

I just posted this on Forums for Justice. http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=6098
However, the next time I talk with Chris I will send him Websleuths way so he can see just how many people still care about the case. Please add your thoughts about Chris and the case on this thread. It will do him a world of good to see just how many people still support him.

Just had a wonderful conversation with Chris Wolf.

First and foremost he would like to thank each and every one of you for keeping the fire of justice burning. Chris receives a great deal of comfort reading on FFJ. Knowing that JonBenet has not been forgotten.

Chris is doing FANTASTIC. He said he is the best he has been in a long time.

Chris, we are never going to stop. Not until the truth has been told. You had your life turned upside down. For that, I am truly sorry. You can hold your head up proudly knowing that you survived the Ramsey cash cow spin machine. The best thing you can do is to keep getting stronger. Don't let the "dark side" bring you down.

I would encourage everyone to offer Chris a message on this thread

P.S. In case you don't know who Chris Wolf is, he is one of the many people thrown under the bus by the Ramseys. Totally innocent. They wrote about Chris possibly being the killer in their book and he sued them. Didn't win thanks to his dumba** lawyer Darnay Hoffman.

Is Chris Wolf still with his girlfriend...if not...what became of her?

She was the one who told Detectives that he was acting suspicious and that he came home in the wee hours the night of the murder wearing muddy clothes and boots. The next day he acted nervous, pacing and going on about JonBenet.

Chris Wolf, Fleet White, Bill McReynolds, Brian Scott, Merv Pugh, Michael Helgoth, and all of the other Ramsey's imaginary intruders are innocent. There was no intruder. The Ramseys wouldn't be lying their heads off, obstructing the investigation, experiencing losses of memory when being interviewed, blatantly obfuscating, and covering up, unless a Ramsey family member was involved in the death of JonBenet.

The Ramseys wouldn't be lying and covering up to hide the identity of an intruder unless, of course, the intruder knows something sinister about the Ramseys along the lines of familial child sexual abuse.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back