Size does matter

golfmom

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tm...u=/nm/20050421/od_nm/life_hongkong_penises_dc

HONG KONG (Reuters) - Chinese men have no reason to feel inferior about the size of their penises, according to a Hong Kong study which showed local men measured up to others elsewhere in the world below the belt.

"Our conclusion is that Hong Kong people are no smaller than Western men, where their penises are concerned," said Chan Lung-wai, director of the Urology Center at the Union Hospital, who headed the study.

"There has always been the myth that westerners have bigger penises and their (sexual) ability is better."

When you think you have a bad job.... it could be worse!!

group of scientists in Hong Kong spent five months from October last year measuring 148 ethnic Chinese volunteers aged between 23 and 93.

The average length of their flaccid penises was 3.33 inches, which compared favorably with similar studies on other men overseas.

The study did not measure the penises when they were erect.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Jules

2.89??? Vienna??? :snooty:

Sudzi said:
When you think you have a bad job.... it could be worse!!

group of scientists in Hong Kong spent five months from October last year measuring 148 ethnic Chinese volunteers aged between 23 and 93.

The average length of their flaccid penises was 3.33 inches, which compared favorably with similar studies on other men overseas.

The study did not measure the penises when they were erect.
Well what good is knowing how big a flaccid one is? :doh:

Sure, the study was done on Chinese men by Chinese men. What are they gonna say?

I may be way off base here (or maybe lucky) but 3.33 inches isn't very big - at least in my experience.

Jules said:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Jules
2.89??? Vienna??? :snooty:

jules, you're cracking me up!​

snorky said:
Well what good is knowing how big a flaccid one is? :doh:

LOL you too snorky!​

Mabel said:
Sure, the study was done on Chinese men by Chinese men. What are they gonna say?

I may be way off base here (or maybe lucky) but 3.33 inches isn't very big - at least in my experience.

I have a friend who's favorite line is "I wouldn't even roll over for 3 inches!" Cracks me up every time! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

What's with the picture that accompanies the article - a crowd waving an Italian flag? Does an extra .08 inches really call for a national celebration?

Mabel said:
What's with the picture that accompanies the article - a crowd waving an Italian flag? Does an extra .08 inches really call for a national celebration?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Now that was good! :D :D :D

I'm just wondering who's idea it was to "research" this? :eek: Were they all sitting around a conference table looking down and decide to compare? :eek: I mean, how does one go about approaching people for research such as this? :eek:

And then to have to decide who "heads" up this job? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OMG! Mabel! hahahahahahahaha! I have the giggles so bad! Apparently their shafts got shafted!

Of maybe even a couple of big headed nuts trying to give Americans the shaft.

This idea must have been conceived at some after work party where they all had to much Sake.

Mabel said:
Sure, the study was done on Chinese men by Chinese men. What are they gonna say? ... lol!!!

mabel your way off base, 3" is very big! though some of us 'average' guys have to rely on masterful technique and devices! or if you are below average like S.P., you have to add roses (lots of roses) to the list.

:) all your coments are very funny!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grammy 4