orgasm day

csds703

Former Member
Reaction score
'Orgasm Day' Celebrated As Official City Holiday

http://www.wnbc.com/irresistible/4470306/detail.html

<TEXT id=txt_posted>POSTED:</TEXT> 8:32 am EDT May 10, 2005

<!--startindex-->RIO DE JANEIRO, Brazil -- It was Orgasm Day Monday in Espertantina, a small town in northeast Brazil.

Mayor Felipe Santolia said his town has unofficially celebrated orgasm day for years. But this year is the first when it was recognized as an official municipal holiday.

Santolia said the idea is to improve marriages. Santolia notes that when a woman is unsatisfied, it affects all aspects of her life, including her relationship with the city. Santolia added that Monday's official holiday was to celebrate "orgasm in all its senses." <!--stopindex-->
Copyright 2005 by The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

My goodness, then I'm surprised that we all are on the computers today then. I would love to have a "spend the whole day in bed with your spouse" day!!!! Everyone stays home and makes love! How sweet the world would be. :D

This is my new Favorite Holiday!!!!
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
I'm heading home early to start the celebration!!!!!

Sudzi said:
This is my new Favorite Holiday!!!!
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
I'm heading home early to start the celebration!!!!!
Roflmao

hi cs! good ones all.

'Orgasm Day' Celebrated As Official City Holiday.....

if there's any town in the U.S. that would go for this distinguished holiday, Santa Cruz is the one!

blue, you gotta get rid of the kids more often. :D

lex said:
hi cs! good ones all.

'Orgasm Day' Celebrated As Official City Holiday.....

if there's any town in the U.S. that would go for this distinguished holiday, Santa Cruz is the one! :D
Yeah! Good ole Santa Cruz :truce:

Mabel said:
Oh man. How do I decorate my house for this one?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OMG!!!! hahahahahahahaha!

That is priceless! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ROFL! I am putting this holiday into my calendar! I will be celebrating this one holiday from now on!

Schmerty_Jones said:
Yeah! Good ole Santa Cruz :truce:

hi schmerty! lol, i'm with ya on this one. i call santa cruz 'berkeley south'. many unique ideas to put it mildly.

lol mabel! and 'who and how many guests do i invite'?

Santolia notes that when a woman is unsatisfied, it affects all aspects of her life, including her relationship with the city."

I wonder what my relationship with my city implies about my satisfaction level?:crazy: <!--stopindex-->

csds703 said:
'Orgasm Day' Celebrated As Official City Holiday

http://www.wnbc.com/irresistible/4470306/detail.html

<TEXT id=txt_posted>POSTED:</TEXT> 8:32 am EDT May 10, 2005

<!--startindex-->RIO DE JANEIRO, Brazil -- It was Orgasm Day Monday in Espertantina, a small town in northeast Brazil.

Mayor Felipe Santolia said his town has unofficially celebrated orgasm day for years. But this year is the first when it was recognized as an official municipal holiday.

Santolia said the idea is to improve marriages. Santolia notes that when a woman is unsatisfied, it affects all aspects of her life, including her relationship with the city. Santolia added that Monday's official holiday was to celebrate "orgasm in all its senses." <!--stopindex-->
Copyright 2005 by The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Now that's a world peace movement!

blueclouds said:
Can you extend it a 3rd day? My husband will love that! :p :blowkiss:
Tell you what ...how bout Nat'l Orgasm Week? :dance:

Something this important calls for a Month.

You know, like 'Heart Month' etc....

I wonder if there will be a big baby boom down in Rio next February.;)

Casshew said:
Something this important calls for a Month.

You know, like 'Heart Month' etc....
OR a YEAR....You know like" Leap Year' or the chinese" Year of the Rat *advertiser censored* Orgasm"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gingerdoodle
Back