I Want My Baby!

Toltec

Reaction score
Website
www.
We all know that after the police and friends showed up...Patsy was hysterical to the point of throwing up.

All she could say is that she wanted her baby...and why they didn't take her instead.

She prayed, her friends and pastor prayed...all she wanted was JonBenet.

John on the other hand, paced the home nervously and at times sitting in the dining room shaking his leg.

When JonBenet was found by John....they couldn't get out of that hell hole fast enough....leaving their baby lying under the Christmas tree like an unwrapped Christmas gift!

What is wrong with this picture?

I brought this up not so long back on another thread...I couldnt understand how they could leave Jonbenet in that house by herself and just leave.
She layed there for hours by herself until Dr. Meyer arrived in the early evening.
Someone pointed out to me that they werent allowed to stay there, but I dont know if that is true or not, noone here disputed it so maybe it was.

narlacat said:
I brought this up not so long back on another thread...I couldnt understand how they could leave Jonbenet in that house by herself and just leave.
She layed there for hours by herself until Dr. Meyer arrived in the early evening.
Someone pointed out to me that they werent allowed to stay there, but I dont know if that is true or not, noone here disputed it so maybe it was.

I also believe they were asked to leave.
This may have been discussed before,but I'm curious ... why did it take so long for Dr. Meyer to get there?

The Ramsey's must have been heavily medicated,because I know there would be no way I could stay away knowing my little girl is in the house by herself on the floor ... I don't care who asked me to leave.

PMPT p 22
"Mason knew there was no time to lose in clearing the house, securing the crime scene, and getting a search warrant."

DOI p24
" Later I will learn that Mason is another Boulder PD detective and that the police, in fact, have kept the FBI at bay, not letting them inside the house. We are told we must leave the house now."

capps said:
I also believe they were asked to leave.
This may have been discussed before,but I'm curious ... why did it take so long for Dr. Meyer to get there?

The Ramsey's must have been heavily medicated,because I know there would be no way I could stay away knowing my little girl is in the house by herself on the floor ... I don't care who asked me to leave.
I always wonder why it takes so long for coroners to arrive. Remember OJ? It took forever. One would think if they are going to bother with stuff like body temperature (particularly in a small body) they would want to get there asap.

I think they were both in shock. Patsy had been given pills. Remember Pam Griffin saying she was on the verge of an overdose. From John's description in DOI he sounds pretty out of it too. It sounds like he just remembers a swirl of people in the house and being told they have to leave.

Speaking of the Ramseys leaving the Boulder house that day - let's talk about WHERE they decided to go.
Now, you would think that having just found their tiny daughter murdered and realizing that these "kidnappers" were SO dangerous and brazen as to have done it right under their noses; and realizing too that they had NOT followed the "instructions" in the note like they were supposed to; and realizing these killers still might want to demand money since they never got the first ransom demand - that the Ramseys would RUSH right to Burke!!!!
He is now vulnerable not only to finding out the truth of what happened to his sister from the news or overhearing someone - but his very LIFE might be in danger!!
But no. They completely ignore Burke and go to a "friends" house.
They do not collect Burke for hours.

And John Ramsey wants us to believe his lame excuse of being "afraid for his family" as to why he picked up the phone to call his pilot only 20 minutes after finding his little daughter DEAD in his house??
Give me a break!

Exactly right k777angel
How can people say the Ram's havent lied and acted suspiciously....
They totally ignore the ransom note, inviting all their friends over, they dont even go into Burke's room to search it and then they let him go off with friends,not picking him up until hours later.
Their behaviour was suspicious that morning and BORI'S can put it down to grief and not being able to cope, but I cant. Everything they did was suspicious. Still, I think all in all they did alright keeping it together until they were able to be seen breaking down. That must have been the hardest phone call Patsy had ever had to make, I dont think I could have pulled it off so convincingly.

narlacat said:
Their behaviour was suspicious that morning and BORI'S can put it down to grief and not being able to cope, but I cant. Everything they did was suspicious.

narlacat,

That's correct. Even the 911 call was faked, as borne out by the enhanced final several seconds on the 911 tape. The whole morning's event was based on a lie and choreographed.

After committing a crime, the offender in any crime has an irresistable urge to flee the scene as the survival instinct takes over his body. The need for time to plan an alibi becomes paramount. But flight usually translates to guilt. IMO this is what John was experiencing when he wanted to get himself and his family out of Colorado just minutes after JonBenet's body was finally discovered. He likely expected to be arrested before the day was out, so it was high time to get out of Dodge and fine-tune the alibi.

The cops didn't let the Ramseys leave the state, but they compromised and agreed to not question the parents that first day because "we just lost our daughter; give us a day". BIG mistake; the Ramseys were lawyered up by the next day and it was four months before the Ramseys could get interviewed by the cops. The case was lost by that time -- the "I don't remember" witnesses controlled the interviews.

BlueCrab

They were probably asked to leave and told they wouldn't want to watch the body removed or something like that. They would have been told people were coming to do certain jobs. JonBenet wouldn't be alone and there was nothing they could do for her.

In Camper's new thread about the plane, Archuletta, not being ready, we go over some very old discussions a little bit, MJenn's JAR theory.

There were also RUMORS, unconfirmed, just rumors, of a FW party that night, JAR and his Atlanta friend Chris Stanley (?) could conceivably have attended. Also all the other friends and FW's two Kali member guests from California. Someone was seen on a bus to Denver, had blood on his front, approximately the same places as Helgoth's wounds, got off at an intersection about halfway to Denver, I believe. I'm not sure of the date, if it was that night or that early morning after Helgoth was apparently suicided for knowing too much and maybe thinking about reward money, also because he would make a credible scapegoat for JBR's murder. Could it have been Jesse McReynolds, or who?

People like Helgoth's "friend" Kenady denied knowing the McReynolds, but Santa was the college advisor for Kenady or whoever that was. Chris Wolf? There's so many possible suspects I'm getting names mixed up.

BlueCrab said:
narlacat,

That's correct. Even the 911 call was faked, as borne out by the enhanced final several seconds on the 911 tape. The whole morning's event was based on a lie and choreographed.

After committing a crime, the offender in any crime has an irresistable urge to flee the scene as the survival instinct takes over his body. The need for time to plan an alibi becomes paramount.

BlueCrab

You're absolutely right BlueCrab...The Ramseys were willing to answer questions before JonBenet was found. After JonBenet was found...the Ramseys knew that they would be grilled by the police. Their biggest fear was tripping each other up....so they fled with the excuse of needing a day.

K777angel said:
Speaking of the Ramseys leaving the Boulder house that day - let's talk about WHERE they decided to go.
Now, you would think that having just found their tiny daughter murdered and realizing that these "kidnappers" were SO dangerous and brazen as to have done it right under their noses; and realizing too that they had NOT followed the "instructions" in the note like they were supposed to; and realizing these killers still might want to demand money since they never got the first ransom demand - that the Ramseys would RUSH right to Burke!!!!
He is now vulnerable not only to finding out the truth of what happened to his sister from the news or overhearing someone - but his very LIFE might be in danger!!
But no. They completely ignore Burke and go to a "friends" house.
They do not collect Burke for hours.

And John Ramsey wants us to believe his lame excuse of being "afraid for his family" as to why he picked up the phone to call his pilot only 20 minutes after finding his little daughter DEAD in his house??
Give me a break!

Exactly. You'd think they would have been worried about his safety...and theirs. And the "foreign faction" did tell them if they talked to so much as a stray dog, they would behead JonBenet. They weren't to worried about her either. Instead, they had their little coffee klatch.

I've often wondered why the Ram's havent left the country altogether, start up a new life somewhere else where there would be less scrutiny. Obviously they couldnt leave the state when it first happened, but can they now?? Could they leave the country and live somewhere else?

BlueCrab said:
narlacat,

After committing a crime, the offender in any crime has an irresistable urge to flee the scene as the survival instinct takes over his body. The need for time to plan an alibi becomes paramount. But flight usually translates to guilt. IMO this is what John was experiencing when he wanted to get himself and his family out of Colorado just minutes after JonBenet's body was finally discovered. He likely expected to be arrested before the day was out, so it was high time to get out of Dodge and fine-tune the alibi.

The cops didn't let the Ramseys leave the state, but they compromised and agreed to not question the parents that first day because "we just lost our daughter; give us a day". BIG mistake; the Ramseys were lawyered up by the next day and it was four months before the Ramseys could get interviewed by the cops. The case was lost by that time -- the "I don't remember" witnesses controlled the interviews.

BlueCrab

Can't dispute any of that .... good post BlueCrab!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oceandreamer753
Back