Attention all single women: He is hungry for a wife

mysteriew

A diamond in process
Reaction score
A bit strange BUT not bad looking at all. I expected something quite different. Go Harold... hopefully you won't find a woman who'll run you into the ground though.

Hum...his dog is adorable.

I wonder if he would send any prospects to my son...who is 37 and in the same "boat"!! :p

Hey gals! I have a 37 yr old son who is single, never married, a Social Studies teacher who never found a teaching job. He's a French & Indian War re-enactor, history buff, hard worker and cleans up well. :D Anyone interested?

Lili said:
Hum...his dog is adorable.

I wonder if he would send any prospects to my son...who is 37 and in the same "boat"!! :p

Hey gals! I have a 37 yr old son who is single, never married, a Social Studies teacher who never found a teaching job. He's a French & Indian War re-enactor, history buff, hard worker and cleans up well. :D Anyone interested?
LOL lili you are at least supposed to post a picture.

More power to him. I hope all goes well for him. And hope he doesnt find a (wife) that becames another "Run A Bride"

mysteriew said:
LOL lili you are at least supposed to post a picture.
Here ya go! Need someone who can cook over an open fire. :D
Rob2.jpg

Lili said:
Here ya go! Need someone who can cook over an open fire. :D
Rob2.jpg

He looks like a sweetie, Lili. Such a cute babyface. Too bad he is so young.

Hummmmm...I never thought of him as having a "babyface"...

"Chubby cheeks"...yea! LOL! He was a big baby at birth and never stopped growing! :p But he's not 'jiggly' fat, he works out at the gym and plays hockey when he gets a chance. He's solid.

He just has his sights set too high I think. But then of course, maybe that's smart too. He's not married and divorced with kids to support.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo
Back