Referrals

Cupcake

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
What does this "referral" thing in our User CP? I have noticed some people have them, and some don't.

Just curious!

Cupcake said:
What does this "referral" thing in our User CP? I have noticed some people have them, and some don't.

Just curious!

from the FAQ link at the top....
What are referrals?
The administrator may have enabled referrals, which allows you to be credited for any new users you invite to the forum.

You gain referrals by promoting Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community using your unique referral link. The link you should use as your referral link is this:

http://websleuths.com/forums/index.php?referrerid=1582

Each time someone follows this link to Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community and registers as a new member, your referral count will be incremented by one. The number of referrals you have can be viewed in your profile.

Your administrator will have more information on any prizes or rewards that may be given out for referrals. Please be courteous when promoting Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community by not spamming other web sites with your referral link just to gain referrals.

i have a question, and I noticed that Indigo has this under her hat "A Journey of a Thousand Miles, Begins with a Single Step." how do you put a sentence under your hat name?

PaperDoll said:
i have a question, and I noticed that Indigo has this under her hat "A Journey of a Thousand Miles, Begins with a Single Step." how do you put a sentence under your hat name?

User CP..... Click on this
edit profile on left side... Click here
on right Optional Information--Custom user title click in the box and type what you want under your 'hat'

Scroll down when finished and click Save changes.

THANKS Gabby :blowkiss:

PaperDoll said:
THANKS Gabby :blowkiss:
You are so welcome.. I see it worked..usually my instructions leave a lot to be desired... :crazy:

Gabby said:
You are so welcome.. I see it worked..usually my instructions leave a lot to be desired... :crazy:

I'm the same way, especially driving directions... :banghead:

indigomood said:
Hi PaperDoll,
I like your new custom user title!
I can definitely identify with it, LOL... :blowkiss:
THANKS indigo :blowkiss: ... i'm easily confused...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53
Back