Site going down

mysteriew

A diamond in process
Reaction score
When Shasta Groene was found the other night and Duncan's name was announced his blog was located. Several people got anti virus notices that night, but not all of us did. Since that time this site seems somewhat unstable.
I am barely computer literate, but I wondered if this problem could be related. We know that Duncan was a computer programmer. Don't know if this could be related, but thought I would bring it up.

I don't know but I've had problems all night. Couldn't get past the front page, getting disk quota reached message, and server is busy please try later messages. I just finally got in again. Tried to email Tricia, and got disk quota full and message returned.

I had a hard time getting on WS twice yesterday, during the afternoon and in the evening. This is so unusual! What's Up?

I could not get into WS at all last night starting at about 9:00 pm eastern time. This is the second time this has happened in the past week or so. I too was wondering if the site is becoming unstable or maybe has been hacked?

I thought it was only me but now I am guessing there is either something up with the server or we were hacked.

Nancy

NK57 said:
I thought it was only me but now I am guessing there is either something up with the server or we were hacked.

Nancy

I IM with someone who is a member here and the same thing happened to them at the same time I was experiencing problems.

I was relieved, because I thought maybe I got the big ban card slapped down on me. :cool:

I was able to PM Tricia last night, she was in contact with tech, didn't know what the problem was/is, looking into it :waitasec:

I have absolutely no problem getting on this site in the evening, but can't get it to load during the day. What gives? Do they/you take the site down during the day? This has been going on for weeks.

P.S> Tried sending an e-mail asking about it but e-mail was returned--mailbox was full.

The sites up 24/7. Are you trying to log in from work during the day? If so the filters at your workplace may block the site.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back