1261 users online (263 members and 998 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    About 10 miles outside of Philadelphia, PA

Timeline of April 26, 2005

I think that we've gathered enough information at this point to begin to put together a timeline for that day. (It might also be interesting to start another thread with just the timeline for Raven the week or two preceding Janet's murder - i.e., his reflection of his life & goals in his blog, opening account at myspace.com, etc.).

I think that SES would be best at this but he's away right now. So anyone that knows details of the timeline, please feel free to post. Perhaps what we should do, (since we can't edit posts after 24 hours), is cut and paste the timeline from the previous posts if we have something to add to it.

For example:

7:30 PM - hometeacher(s) arrive(s).
    8:00 PM - hometeacher(s) leave.
    10:58 PM - 911 call placed by Raven.

If you have something to add, copy & paste the 3 above items into your timeline in your own post.

While it would be great if the timeline was tight, we can only base this on what we've learned from the various sources. But if there's an obvious mistake, let's be sure to let each other know that as well.

"Be the change you wish to see in the world."
    Mahatma Gandhi

Some points of interest would be:

- if and when Janet left for work (and how she got there)
    - if and when Raven left for work (and how he got there)
    - what time they each came home (alone or together?)
    - what time Kaiden was picked up from the sitter (was it right after work and by whom)
    - what time any cars may have been dropped off

Etcetera.

Mahatma Gandhi

It looks like the hometeachers may have left around 7:00 p.m. based on the new information.

Quote Originally Posted by golfmom
    It looks like the hometeachers may have left around 7:00 p.m. based on the new information.
    and raven claimed he left for the soccer game at 8:30 pm? Why wouldn't her last known to be alive time be when raven left for the soccer game and not when the home teachers left?
    Justice For Janet Christiansen Abaroa!

Quote Originally Posted by ewwwinteresting
    and raven claimed he left for the soccer game at 8:30 pm? Why wouldn't her last known to be alive time be when raven left for the soccer game and not when the home teachers left?
    Honestly, my guess would be that Raven is a POI, and until they know whether he's guilty or innocent, they cannot rely on his details.

Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by golfmom
    Keep in mind, that initial page of the ME report was completed on April 28th. When the "about 19:00" was entered, it almost certainly was based on what they knew AS OF THAT DATE. There's a good chance that the hometeachers had not even been interviewed yet, that phone records were not yet available, etc., etc. So the "about 19:00" could very well be based on the only information available at the time - what Raven told LE.
    "I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

-Malcolm X

Quote Originally Posted by SouthEastSleuth
    Keep in mind, that initial page of the ME report was completed on April 28th. When the "about 19:00" was entered, it almost certainly was based on what they knew AS OF THAT DATE. There's a good chance that the hometeachers had not even been interviewed yet, that phone records were not yet available, etc., etc. So the "about 19:00" could very well be based on the only information available at the time - what Raven told LE.
    I noticed the Report was dated the April 28, 2005...but the bottom of the report says August 9, 2005...and then was reviewed on August 12, 2005. What are all of these dates? Did it take more than 3 months to type the report and review it? Did LE have to wait this long for the report also?

Did it take more than 3 months to type the report and review it? Did LE have to wait this long for the report also?
    That's a great question, and could be why we haven't had an arrest already if that's the case.

Mahatma Gandhi

I noticed the Report was dated the April 28, 2005...but the bottom of the report says August 9, 2005...and then was reviewed on August 12, 2005. What are all of these dates? Did it take more than 3 months to type the report and review it? Did LE have to wait this long for the report also?
    If you look closely, there are actual THREE DIFFERENT reports.

#1 The Medical Examiner's Investigation Report. Which looks like it was completed on April 28th.

#2 The Autopsy Report. Which has a date of August 9, and a sign off on August 12

#3 The Toxicology Report.. Which appears to have been completed on May 6.

How long these different things take? No idea.
    How long before LE got results? No idea.

I guess what does matter - LE has them now, regardless of how long they took!
    "I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

-Malcolm X

If the autopsy report wasn't signed off on until August 12, then it's actually only been several weeks since a crucial part of the case has become available. Would they need that report to make an arrest?

Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by SouthEastSleuth
    If you look closely, there are actual THREE DIFFERENT reports.

#1 The Medical Examiner's Investigation Report. Which looks like it was completed on April 28th.

#2 The Autopsy Report. Which has a date of August 9, and a sign off on August 12

#3 The Toxicology Report.. Which appears to have been completed on May 6.

How long these different things take? No idea.
    How long before LE got results? No idea.

I guess what does matter - LE has them now, regardless of how long they took!
    Oh, I agree, but as JG said, it could be an explanation of why there hasn't been an arrest and maybe this is what they were actually waiting for...but now, they have had it 3 weeks now!!!

Oh, I agree, but as JG said, it could be an explanation of why there hasn't been an arrest and maybe this is what they were actually waiting for...but now, they have had it 3 weeks now!!!
    If it took that long to get the autopsy report, I can't imagine how long it would take to get the forensic results back.

Mahatma Gandhi

Wow, this timeline really went nowhere, huh?

With nothing else to do, I'm trying my best to see if we've left anything undone. And I believe this is one of the things that we have left undone. Unfortunately, we're not really sure of the timeline for the day because we've heard that Janet and Raven worked that day but then we later heard that Raven lost his job the week before Janet's death. Am I remembering correctly or is time sadly blending cases together in my mind?

So what do we know?

Raven might have gone to work; he might not have.
    Janet worked that day; or was it one of her days off?
    Kaiden was at the sitter; or was he home with Janet & Raven if they didn't have to work?
    A car was said to have been dropped at the shop - we don't know who did that.
    Hometeachers came.
    Hometeachers left.
    Raven went to soccer.
    Raven came home from soccer.

Does anyone have a more concrete idea of the timeline? Will having a timeline put together do anything for this forum?

Mahatma Gandhi

Raven was accused of embezzling July, Sept., Oct., Nov., Dec. 2004. Was fired/arrested (and Janet resigned) January 2005, (quite possibly on the same day). Raven was charged early Feb. 2005.

Taken from an older thread:

April, 2005
    19: Raven joins MySpace.com. (Not positive on date - please correct me if I'm wrong.)
    22: Landlord said Janet and Raven just signed the forms for the change in rent. Landlord gave the previous two months free due to unemployment.
    It is believed that their church raised enough funds to pay for their April rent. (I'm thinking it's more likely that the church paid Feb., and that Raven went to the landlord when still not able to pay when March rolled around - landlord gives March & April - at the end of that arrangement, he comes to sign new rental agreement.) May rent would've been back to normal before their unemployment. (Janet died four days before the free rent period expired. Raven, from what we hear, never returned to the home after that night, and has been living with other people since.)

25: Raven makes an entry to his blog on his website about overcoming trying times in his life and plans to start anew (my interpretation)

Sometime between April 26 and May 3, 2005
    ??: Abaroa's husband retained an attorney

(Items in red are my ramblings.)

Mahatma Gandhi

terminatrixator is offline All Posts JMO - May Godspeed Justice for Janet and her unborn child!
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGirl
    Wow, this timeline really went nowhere, huh?

With nothing else to do, I'm trying my best to see if we've left anything undone. And I believe this is one of the things that we have left undone. Unfortunately, we're not really sure of the timeline for the day because we've heard that Janet and Raven worked that day but then we later heard that Raven lost his job the week before Janet's death. Am I remembering correctly or is time sadly blending cases together in my mind?

So what do we know?

Raven might have gone to work; he might not have.
    Janet worked that day; or was it one of her days off?
    Kaiden was at the sitter; or was he home with Janet & Raven if they didn't have to work?
    A car was said to have been dropped at the shop - we don't know who did that.
    Hometeachers came.
    Hometeachers left.
    Raven went to soccer.
    Raven came home from soccer.

Does anyone have a more concrete idea of the timeline? Will having a timeline put together do anything for this forum?
    Again JG, thanks for trying to get things going here again, you rock.

I think it will help if we can get more accurate timing of when the hometeachers came and left and when The Raven left and came home and what time Raven dropped his car at the shop and when Raven decided to move his precious VX, because he probably moved it knowing that LE would show up after he called LE to report his wife was hurt, I mean shot, I mean well you know MURDERERED and start searching his vehicles, and he didn't want his precious touched.

Oh yeah, most important......we need to add to the timeline somewhere that Raven killed Janet and the child his WIFE was carrying.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~ Edmund Burke

"Safety never takes a holiday" ~Britney Romito

"It's easier to KEEP Raven happy, than it is to MAKE Raven happy." ~Janet Christiansen (Abaroa)

"Right now you have the capabilities of being a God" ~Karen Abaroa Bolton

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast