The "Everything Michael Jackson" Thread

Troi

Reaction score
Marc Schaffel and Dieter Wiesner have been sighted in L.A. because of their upcoming trial. Does anybody know more? Reports? Mentionings?

Has anybody heard anything further regarding the MJ hurricane relief song tentatively titled 'From inside your bottom?'
Whoops! I do apologise, I meant 'From the bottom of my heart.'

Any release date or cast iron guarrantees as to who will be appearing alongside jackson on the record?

Dannysgirl said:
Has anybody heard anything further regarding the MJ hurricane relief song tentatively titled 'From inside your bottom?'
Whoops! I do apologise, I meant 'From the bottom of my heart.'

Any release date or cast iron guarrantees as to who will be appearing alongside jackson on the record?

Dang, I missed that one.

oops I meant to type

Dang, I WISH I missed that one. :hand:

LOL, as far as I am concerned- Whacko hasn't made a new album in years. I think his last album was just shortly before the rumors began that he was molesting little boys.
I have heard that someone has been releasing albums under his name, but as far as I know Jackson may be dead.

I am astounded that he's still alive to be honest, why hasn't anyone assasinated him yet?

:bang:

Dannysgirl said:
I am astounded that he's still alive to be honest, why hasn't anyone assasinated him yet?

:bang:
--------------

I am beginning to think "rats" assasinate good people only,or try to. I am not Catholic but look at the attempt on the Pope,a man of God who was so good,kind, and gentle.Jacko should be in Galvistan right now tied to a pole!!

September 21, 2005
By Alison Shackelford Hewitt

Two men were indicted Wednesday on federal charges alleging they conspired to illegally record Michael Jackson's conversation with his former attorney while the pop star jetted to his arrest in Santa Barbara in 2003.

If found guilty, Borer's two charges could result in up to 10 years imprisonment, while Reeves' three charges mean he faces a maximum of 20 years.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/state/20050921-1955-cnsjackson.html

Funny, I was thinking that I hoped that the one person who wouldn't evacuate from Houston would be Robert Durst.

This article also states that everyone approached by MJ about the Hurricane Katrina single has 'politely declined.' What a surprise.

<sigh> took me long enough to find you all! (i can't find my way around Websleuths cos i'm stupid.)

anyway, i posted this in the parking lot as new news of Jackson.

word is he plans to go and do his hurricane relief *cough* comeback *cough* in London now.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30073

Meanwhile, in Bahrain, there have been posters advertising 2 Seas Records (Sheik Abdullah's record label that MJ will probably release this "single" under) as "Music to Heal the Pain" using images of the Katrina disaster (and convieniently leaving out any mention of the Noseless One)...

Despicable...:mad:

2seas Records has a flash intro running with those images for 4 weeks now....but nothing else. According to New Jersey trade registry, the label has now expired. So any adverts are useless now...;-)

Anyone heard any more about Ellie Cook's book? The last I knew, I think Ray Hultman was suing to get out of the book deal. I assumed she was still writing one :)laugh: unless she's had an ephiphany that no one will buy it).

Hello all. I see this thread on here. The latest news I've heard is there are no more BS excuses for the non-existant single. I think MJ also dropped that suit against Avram.

Friedman got some details wrong....Jay-Z isn't president of Def Jam, but president of Roc-a-fella, his own label.

Furthermore, the news that MJ's lawsuit was rejected by the court in L.A. was reported only by a German newspaper, the "Lübecker Nachrichten" because Dirk Hülsenbeck, former fan club president of the MJ fan club Angel (it dissolved in 2003 in the wake of arguments about Dieter Wiesner) is now (some say, again) a member of Marcel Avram's team and gave some info to the German press yesterday.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan
Back