OH - Aliyah Myrick, 19 mos, Cincinnati, 7 Oct 2005 *Insanity*

ketel0ne

The artist formerly known as 'Absolut'
Reaction score
Amber Alert Issued For Local Girl

POSTED: 6:10 am EDT October 7, 2005
UPDATED: 9:23 am EDT October 7, 2005

CINCINNATI — Police have issued an Amber Alert for a 19-month-old Cincinnati girl, News 5’s Candice Hunter reported.

The girl may be in extreme danger, police said. They are looking downtown for the girl and her father.

Darius Myrick abducted his 19-month-old daughter, Aliyah, from the 600 block of West McMicken Avenue Thursday night, the girl’s mother told police.

Myrick made threatening remarks about the child, the mother said. Police are concerned about recent erratic behavior, News 5 reported.

Myrick, 32, was described as black, 5 feet 8 inches tall and 140 pounds. He was last seen wearing a tan and green checked polo shirt and tan pants.

Aliyah is about 2 feet 6 inches tall and 23 pounds with brown eyes and black hair. She was wearing a red and white checked shirt and blue jeans.

If you have any information, call 911 or CrimeStoppers at (513) 352-3040.

The suspected kidnapper has been found -- but an Amber Alert for an abducted girl remained in effect Friday morning, police said.

19-month-old Aliyah Starling Myrick has been missing since about 9 p.m. Thursday.

Aliyah's wasn't with Darius -- her whereabouts were unknown.

http://www.wcpo.com/news/2005/local/10/07/amber.html

I hope this precious little girl is found safe. What an adorable picture of her! I'm praying right now that she wasn't harmed and will be found alive.

Amen kahskye.

kahskye said:
I hope this precious little girl is found safe. What an adorable picture of her! I'm praying right now that she wasn't harmed and will be found alive.

She's a little angel. I hope she's found very soon.

Just breaking...

9 News just reported a jogger found a little girl's body in Inwood Park here in Cincy...

The jogger thought this to be of Aliyah after seeing her pic...

This is all that's known at this point...investigators at scene.

cobra2000 said:

Police are in a Mt. Auburn park where witnesses told 9News a body was found matching the description of a missing girl.
And, the Amber Alert for the missing girl has been cancelled.

Awww...this is so sad. I've seen people criticize the use of Amber Alerts for parental abductions, but this is a perfect example of why an Amber Alert is used for those situations. Anyone who abducts a child is mentally unstable, in my opinion. That makes it dangerous for the child and the sooner they can be found, the better.

Cincinnati police have found the body of a missing 19-month-old girl. The body was found in Inwood Park late Friday morning as police tried to trace the steps of the girl's father.

Police arrested 32 year-old Darius Myrick near Vine Street and Central around 8:30 am Friday. He's the father of Aliyah Starling Myrick, who was taken from her home about 9:10pm Thursday.
http://www.wkrc.com/breaking/story.aspx?content_id=163DFC29-CD0E-4C55-94AB-5825127D1654

Police say a body found in a Mt. Auburn park Friday morning appears to be that of missing 19-month-old Aliyah Starling Myrick.

Police say Aliyah was kidnapped from 649 West McMicken Avenue by her non-custodial father, Darius Myrick, around 9 p.m. Thursday.

Aliyah's mom called police saying she was afraid Darius would hurt Aliyah. She told police Darius called her "satan" and also called Aliyah the "daughter of satan."

Police are working to identify the body of a young girl found in a park Friday morning, News 5 reported.

The child was found at Inwood Park in Mount Auburn. Police Chief Tom Streicher said she appeared to have been lying dead for a few hours.

He said authorities think the body is that of 19-month-old Aliyah Myrick, who went missing overnight.

Her father, Darius Myrick, was captured at Central Parkway and Vine about 9 a.m.

Relatives told police Myrick frequently visited the park, and a man walking through the park found the girl around 11 a.m. while officers were searching the scene.

Police issued an Amber Alert overnight for Aliyah, after her father made threatening remarks about the child, the mother said.
http://www.channelcincinnati.com/news/5069227/detail.html

OMG, what an animal, to kill his own 19-month-old baby girl. That poor mother. That poor little angel. God be with this mom. :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

I don't care if they detect a mental problem or not! There's absolutely no reason what so ever to kill a poor innocent 19 month old child! :furious:

Whatever,,,,,,,,,excuses, excuses, excuses!!!!!! I'm sick of hearing them!

Dam#!!!!!!!!! :mad:

fran

fran said:
I don't care if they detect a mental problem or not! There's absolutely no reason what so ever to kill a poor innocent 19 month old child! :furious:

fran
i second that---i am so sick of excuses, and reasons...and past problems etc-etc-etc
i could :sick:

fran said:

fran

I realize this isn't the politically correct way of thinking, but can't we sterilize these human defects before they're allowed to have children?

Jeana (DP) said:
I realize this isn't the politically correct way of thinking, but can't we sterilize these human defects before they're allowed to have children?
Because Jesse and the ACLU action team would stick up for them and win. :furious:

I can't say enough bad words about this kind of BS.
He was probably a "special needs child" in school who was taught that it is ok to vent. This probably isn't the first time he vented on a person. This baby's mother has probably been abused by him in the past.

"Special needs" my azz.. Some of them need a 2x4 (2 feet long and 4 inches wide once known as the "Board of Education") used on their azz. This kind of stuff isn't going to stop with the coddling that keeps going on...oh, oh, oh!!! :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

Typical downtown Cincinnati riff-raff. Welcome to my world. That child's home was within 8 miles of me or so. We average a homicide about every 5 days in Cincinnati (70+ a year). I'm on the outskirts of the city in a fairly decent part of town, fortunately.

If Darius wants to see Satan, all he needs to do is look in the mirror... :furious:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993
Back