"Must See" video

itsreenw

Reaction score
I just watched a video of a lecture on Satanic Rituals of children. The last 2 or 3 minutes was in response to a question about JBR.
The lecturer was the former head of the FBI. It's long, but it's an attention grabber. He shows pics/evidence/FBI docs of different cases (not JBR) and says that the CIA stepped in and shut the FBI's investigation down. Sounds too far-fetched coming from me, but see for yourselves:

http://www.propagandamatrix.com/multimedia/CIA_satanism.html

According to this guy, practically all of the crime in the world is a part of a deliberate, massive, world-wide conspiracy by a secret group called the Illuminati.

They are sexually abusing our young children in the nurseries, getting our older kids hooked on drugs .. and they killed Jeffrey macDonald's wife and kids!

Jayelles said:
According to this guy, practically all of the crime in the world is a part of a deliberate, massive, world-wide conspiracy by a secret group called the Illuminati.

They are sexually abusing our young children in the nurseries, getting our older kids hooked on drugs .. and they killed Jeffrey macDonald's wife and kids!
Ah, the illuminati related to skull and bones and the Free Masons back to the Knights of Templer or something like that I think.
Time to break out the Davinci Code agian.

So many people seem to have fallen for intimidating propaganda that may be trying to outlaw even the word Conspiracy (which is a legit word and there are laws about it) that it brings to mind the pretty-sensible old saying from, I think, Shakespeare, "Methinks they protest too much" !

By protesting way too much, they just call attention to the fact that one or more of the C word must be happening. In American history, we used to read about "the Know-Nothings", evidently a cult, which name sounds like they must know some strange something.

I had titled this post "The C Word" before looking up the link, and darned if he didn't use the exact same expression,which I thought I'd invented! So I edited my title. The video is 75 min., so I'll finish listening some other time, have heard a lot of this from various other sources through the years.

We've always discussed that LE people could be involved in these international sex rings and things, so why not CIA individuals too? I think one of our mods started a thread in either the P.P. or Up To the Minute about Cheney wanting to let them do whatever they want. I don't remember about what specifically. We've all heard rumors that Bin Ladin and Saddam were "trained" by someone in the CIA? Or is that what he's saying? What next?

Good job, finding this. I wish he'd have mentioned other cases in the news, besides McDonald, the McMartin School Children, etc., like Krebs and JBR. Did he by any chance lose his top agent job by doing this expose'?

Don't even start with the Krebs crap. She is a con artist set out to destroy innocent people.

Feel free to find any other forum to discuss the "devil" crap concerning the JBR case. There is no unholy conspiracy in the JBR case except for the fact the main suspects had money and bought their freedom.

Sorry, this just gets my blood pressure boiling. It is a load of horse manure.

Eagle1 said:
Good job, finding this. I wish he'd have mentioned other cases in the news, besides McDonald, the McMartin School Children, etc., like Krebs and JBR. Did he by any chance lose his top agent job by doing this expose'?
There is no Krebs and JBR! Krebs was found not to be credible, just a looney tunes who likes to insert herself into cases.

Will you please start posting some verification for links for your BS?
Thanks!

Geez I don't know. When she started with the story of the child that was skinned alive and they drank his blood - I started thinking urban legend or something. A dead skinned child in a basement would make the news wouldn't it?

I've only watched a little of the video, up to and past where he says agencies seem to be suppressing info rather than gathering it.

Oops, I think I'll take a little vacation from this thread and not even watch the rest of it. I don't have and haven't posted a theory like Sissi's, short enough to print out, and some others in the Members' Theories section, just wondered about Gunderson's "take" on these two cases, and McMartin, etc., which he's probably not giving anyway. Good thing I put out a feeler about it before investing all that time.

Gunderson mentioned "the C word", peoples' obsession about it and if I remember halfway correctly, accusing him of using it (?) So I do want to assure everyone I have no conspiracy theories.

I have NOT posted any theory, and almost- constantly state that I have no firm theory, that I don't think enough facts are in, my siggy "JMHO of the Moment", sometimes not even an opinion, just like everyone else's. Never have hit an alert button, but someone's impolite accusations about "BS", who may also have been deceived about the C word, may get old. Should I? Usually I wait for someone else to notice, which has worked well for years. I have even complimented this person's posts at times and looked up links again which I'd already posted.

We're all slim and looking good. Have a nice day.

Tricia said:
Don't even start with the Krebs crap. She is a con artist set out to destroy innocent people.

Feel free to find any other forum to discuss the "devil" crap concerning the JBR case. There is no unholy conspiracy in the JBR case except for the fact the main suspects had money and bought their freedom.

Sorry, this just gets my blood pressure boiling. It is a load of horse manure.

This is why there is no place like home. Thank You, Tricia.

RR

PS - mame still needs help.

FTR, I believe the Ramseys are guilty. I know nothing about all that devil worshiping mumbo jumbo but I can't negate what I have no knowledge of. People do strange things behind closed doors. I don't think JBR's death was related at all to a cult. They R's spoke of heaven and God when speaking to the media.

:truce: I just posted the link to the video because I found it interesting that he had pics of the McMartin tunnels and other "evidence" linked to cases concerning kids. I heard the last part about JBR so I posted here. Maybe that was the wrong thing to do. As far as the "c-word", I believe if there is money to be made from it, then it probably exists but I don't have much interest in conspiracy theories. Didn't mean to ruffle any feathers.

The Ramseys attempted to create Reasonable Doubt about themselves as suspects by using this Callie, a mentally disturbed user/working girl with a history of filing false reports. Money was raised for the scam within the JBR forums and hence, the anxiety that arises whenever her name is allowed to sneak back into our print.

If you don't believe me, you can always ask her attorney Lee Hill. If you find him, call the cops, there might be a reward for the fugitive!

RR

RiverRat said:
The Ramseys attempted to create Reasonable Doubt about themselves as suspects by using this Callie, a mentally disturbed user/working girl with a history of filing false reports. Money was raised for the scam within the JBR forums and hence, the anxiety that arises whenever her name is allowed to sneak back into our print.

If you don't believe me, you can always ask her attorney Lee Hill. If you find him, call the cops, there might be a reward for the fugitive!

RR
RiverRat, thanx for enlightening me. You made me feel better. I am somewhat of a newbie and it helps to receive feedback from other members. I hadn't heard anything about what you mentioned. Can you guide me to any links to read?? I thought I was "in the know" about the JBR case until I stumbled onto WS. There is such a breadth of info and so many knowledgeable sleuthers-I'm hooked.

itsreenw said:
RiverRat, thanx for enlightening me. You made me feel better. I am somewhat of a newbie and it helps to receive feedback from other members. I hadn't heard anything about what you mentioned. Can you guide me to any links to read?? I thought I was "in the know" about the JBR case until I stumbled onto WS. There is such a breadth of info and so many knowledgeable sleuthers-I'm hooked.

There's no way Krebs made up all of that. I know she didn't make up the notes and pictures. A very brave girl indeed. Why did it go nowhere? No one knows for sure. She could have been threatend or paid off somehow or just lost her nerve. Certainly I don't believe the R's had anything to do with her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back