The ultimate punishment - wearing pink!

Details

Former Member
Reaction score
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/11/16/national/main1049668.shtml

Kinda funny how pink is always the color of choice to embarass someone. All the same, sounds good to me.

A Republican senator wants a law to require bright pink license plates on vehicles driven by people with restricted driving privileges due to convictions for driving under the influence. ......

The bill also says police "may stop any vehicle that bears a DUI plate without probable cause to check the driver."

Works for me! I think that's a great idea!

I have a good friend who recently got a DWI. The court ordered her to have a "blow machine" installed in her car. She cannot start her car without blowing in this machine. If she has had anything to drink, the car will not start. While she was really upset and embarassed about having it in her car - I completely agree with it and it's probably the best thing that ever happened to her.

She had no record and no trouble ever before - the judge through the book at her. She has to have that on for 18 months at a cost of $75 per month. She can only drive from 7-10 a.m. and 4-7 p.m. Monday through Friday and then from 10-2 p.m. on weekends. This is also for 18 months. Woke her up real quick. She will never drink and drive again. Heck, she rarely drinks now - which is a good thing.

It is a good thing. My manager here at work admitted awhile ago that when he stopped drinking (he drank a lot!) awhile ago, and started biking to work and such, it wasn't just for his health, it was because he got a DUI (maybe even a second - I forget the details here). He doesn't drink anymore, and he's a lot healthier - it was all his decision.

Casshew said:
Yes and Neon Yellow for sex offenders :clap:
No, a nice bullseye target for the severe child sex offenders (specifying because someone charged with urinating behind a bush in public is called a 'sex offender', as is the 18 year old boy who dates the 16 year old girl).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993
Back