1144 users online (237 members and 907 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 143
  1. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by U2forever View Post
    Reynolds Plantation, isn't that part of the Ritz Carlton, Buckhead, Ga.? Very nice place.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Its in putnam county, some may be in green county across the lake which would be Lake Oconee.

  2. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by True Crime Lover View Post
    It sounds like this case is being handled very well so far.
    If indeed she was murdered, I do so hope the person responsible is found and prosecuted. Have the Dermond killers gotten away with murder? So sad.
    I dont know if it's horrible to say but if she was murdered and apparently the PCSO and GBI have evidence of suspicion of such and to have called in the GBI, (which yes so far seems like it is being handled well) then hoping the Dermonds and this one are connected somehow then maybe, MAYBE, there would be some clues ......it would be nice to solve them both. I remember her name and Cahsmere coming up on the Dermond thread the reason I mention it at all.......I am curious as to the drug charges, she bonded out on $8000?? was there a trial? anything? dropped? IDK..........and this could be drugs or just random I guess, but thinking as in the Dermonds case, A robber would just shoot them or just kill them and leave them, not necessarily drown them or behead somenoe, JMO and thoughts

  3. #18
    I do not believe that this case and the Dermond case are related, but people have mentioned seeing a reference to the Cashmere club on the Dermond thread. Ironic. Here is the page where it was discussed:
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...-2014-9/page24

    Logically derived from sources available only, she was married to Mr. Scruggs for 20 years, then divorced but remained friends with him. During this marriage she had a daughter named Julia, her only child. In 2008, she married Mr. Ivanitti. They must have split, and she was in a relationship with an undesignated person.

    Insight into the case was gained by reading the anonymous comments on the link below. Brutal comments, but maybe some truth there. One comment indicates that her business partner in the Cashmere was also her boyfriend. They did live at the same address. He does indeed have an extensive criminal record in Oklahoma.
    http://www.topix.com/forum/city/eato...ICB77VUEGH5QRT
    Do not avenge yourselves, beloved, but leave room for God's wrath. For it is written: "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay, says the Lord."
    Romans 12:19

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,704
    Sounds like she was involved with the 'wrong' people.
    ************************************************** *************
    * ** ........................ *

    ........Vultures................ L.U.S.T. spells Love

    Runt of the litter...........Los Vigilantes...........


    ************************************************** **************

  5. #20
    U2forever's Avatar
    U2forever is offline You're the best thing about me. I'm the kind of trouble that you enjoy
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Aiken, SC/Augusta, GA
    Posts
    1,848
    Quote Originally Posted by dancinunderthemoon View Post
    Its in putnam county, some may be in green county across the lake which would be Lake Oconee.
    Thanks.
    I remember back in the 70's, Lake Oconee being built. We went to many baseball, football and hockey games when I was a kid via I-20.
    I was fascinated with the lake and the dam.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE TOUR 2018 May 28 aTLANTA


  6. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by True Crime Lover View Post
    I do not believe that this case and the Dermond case are related, but people have mentioned seeing a reference to the Cashmere club on the Dermond thread. Ironic. Here is the page where it was discussed:
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...-2014-9/page24

    Logically derived from sources available only, she was married to Mr. Scruggs for 20 years, then divorced but remained friends with him. During this marriage she had a daughter named Julia, her only child. In 2008, she married Mr. Ivanitti. They must have split, and she was in a relationship with an undesignated person.

    Insight into the case was gained by reading the anonymous comments on the link below. Brutal comments, but maybe some truth there. One comment indicates that her business partner in the Cashmere was also her boyfriend. They did live at the same address. He does indeed have an extensive criminal record in Oklahoma.
    http://www.topix.com/forum/city/eato...ICB77VUEGH5QRT
    Oh yes I was reading that yesterday, but didnt know how much I could say here........i investigated him and found nothing yet on the others or ex Ivanditti......they did live in the same house, the one bs partner is currently serving? Dates seem to overlap, couldnt tell but if so, and she didnt get indicted or anyone else, WOW is all I can say but I think she was invovled with wrong people for whatever reason, naive or of like mind IDK, she seemed to have a lot of relationships. After investigating all this yesterday Im suspecting the D and this are not related, thanks for the link!

  7. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by U2forever View Post
    Thanks.
    I remember back in the 70's, Lake Oconee being built. We went to many baseball, football and hockey games when I was a kid via I-20.
    I was fascinated with the lake and the dam.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh wow, wasn't familiar with the Lake time frame there, bet that was interesting, I've been off and on Lake Sinclair all my life since the 60's with family and myself.......it's getting alot of crime around about these days between Oconee Milledgeville and Eatonton.......Milledgeville alot more so but seems no one is immune I guess!

  8. #23
    Excellent article providing a lot of new info.

    Several persons are being brought in for questioning “as persons of interest” in connection with an ongoing death investigation of Lydia Huggins Ivanditti...

    “Ms. Ivanditti’s death is currently being investigated as a homicide, because there are many questions about the injuries that she sustained,” [District Attorney] Bradley told the newspaper by telephone Friday. “According to the pathologist there are multiple injuries to her body, but it has not yet been determined with any finality all of the sources of those injuries so law enforcement is trying to determine all of the circumstances.”

    “There are some individuals who have been identified as persons of interest,” Bradley said.

    "Ivanditti’s body was found by her mother..."

    For the past several weeks, Ivanditti had been living in the Atlanta area with her former husband, Steve Scruggs, for the past several months, to visit and take care of her mother since her father’s death.[SIC]
    "Authorities probing death as homicide"
    http://www.unionrecorder.com/news/au...a077b7163.html
    Last edited by True Crime Lover; 12-11-2016 at 01:39 PM.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    central Georgia, USA
    Posts
    4,658
    Quote Originally Posted by True Crime Lover View Post
    I do not believe that this case and the Dermond case are related, but people have mentioned seeing a reference to the Cashmere club on the Dermond thread. Ironic. Here is the page where it was discussed:
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...-2014-9/page24

    Logically derived from sources available only, she was married to Mr. Scruggs for 20 years, then divorced but remained friends with him. During this marriage she had a daughter named Julia, her only child. In 2008, she married Mr. Ivanitti. They must have split, and she was in a relationship with an undesignated person.

    Insight into the case was gained by reading the anonymous comments on the link below. Brutal comments, but maybe some truth there. One comment indicates that her business partner in the Cashmere was also her boyfriend. They did live at the same address. He does indeed have an extensive criminal record in Oklahoma.
    http://www.topix.com/forum/city/eato...ICB77VUEGH5QRT
    bbm: Oklahoma, huh? Well, even though it was me that brought news of this death to the Dermonds thread, I do sort of doubt there is a connection...still, I have to wonder just a little.

    Look back at this page in the Dermond case discussion -- about Sills speaking of a lead out of Oklahoma. (Starting at about post #380, and read on down the page. The Cashmere/arrests get mentioned on this same page, too.) Just makes me go hmmm, a little:

    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...-2014-9/page26



    Quote Originally Posted by True Crime Lover View Post
    Excellent article providing a lot of new info.



    "Authorities probing death as homicide"
    http://www.unionrecorder.com/news/au...a077b7163.html
    Oh, man -- that article says her mother was the person who found her body. How sad. And "multiple injuries" to her, but authorities not elaborating at this point.
    Last edited by Backwoods; 12-12-2016 at 12:54 AM.

  10. #25
    whonos's Avatar
    whonos is offline thanks to Georges Lemaître for "Hubble's Law"
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    250
    Quote Originally Posted by True Crime Lover View Post
    I do not believe that this case and the Dermond case are related, but people have mentioned seeing a reference to the Cashmere club on the Dermond thread. Ironic. Here is the page where it was discussed:
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...-2014-9/page24

    Logically derived from sources available only, she was married to Mr. Scruggs for 20 years, then divorced but remained friends with him. During this marriage she had a daughter named Julia, her only child. In 2008, she married Mr. Ivanitti. They must have split, and she was in a relationship with an undesignated person.

    Insight into the case was gained by reading the anonymous comments on the link below. Brutal comments, but maybe some truth there. One comment indicates that her business partner in the Cashmere was also her boyfriend. They did live at the same address. He does indeed have an extensive criminal record in Oklahoma.
    http://www.topix.com/forum/city/eato...ICB77VUEGH5QRT
    His photo at linkedIn:
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/tommy-holland-aaa83178

    LinkedIn Home
    What is LinkedIn?
    Join Today
    Sign In
    Main content starts below.
    Tommy Holland
    Tommy Holland
    Entrepreneur & Creationist
    Eatonton, GeorgiaEntertainment
    Current
    Cashmere Club
    Education
    University of Tulsa
    Websites
    Company Website
    Galaxy Cluster Abell 2744


  11. #26
    whonos's Avatar
    whonos is offline thanks to Georges Lemaître for "Hubble's Law"
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    250
    Quote Originally Posted by Backwoods View Post
    bbm: Oklahoma, huh? Well, even though it was me that brought news of this death to the Dermonds thread, I do sort of doubt there is a connection...still, I have to wonder just a little.

    Look back at this page in the Dermond case discussion -- about Sills speaking of a lead out of Oklahoma. (Starting at about post #380, and read on down the page. The Cashmere/arrests get mentioned on this same page, too.) Just makes me go hmmm, a little:

    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...-2014-9/page26





    Oh, man -- that article says her mother was the person who found her body. How sad. And "multiple injuries" to her, but authorities not elaborating at this point.
    I copied Treelights post from the Dermond thread. The links no longer work, but Treelights quotes the link. Notice Plaza Art Center. Was LI the director in 2014?

    Tree lights' post on 05/07/2014:

    Looks like Shirley played Bridge.
    http://www.lakeoconeebreeze.net/loca...Bridge-results

    http://www.msgr.com/news/community/a...a4bcf887a.html
    "Posted: Thursday, March 27, 2014 12:00 am"
    This last link is recently, from March 18, 2014, it lists Shirley....
    "EDBC meets each Tuesday and Thursday at 12:30 p.m. at The Plaza Arts Center, 305 N. Madison Ave., in downtown Eatonton."

    It also lists Shirley's telephone number, to call her, if a person wants to know more about the club.
    Last edited by Treelights; 05-07-2014 at 01:06 PM.
    Galaxy Cluster Abell 2744

  12. #27
    whonos's Avatar
    whonos is offline thanks to Georges Lemaître for "Hubble's Law"
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    250
    my comment was posted twice so I deleted this one
    Last edited by whonos; 12-12-2016 at 08:34 AM. Reason: posted twice
    Galaxy Cluster Abell 2744

  13. #28
    Another article on the Cashmere. Again, brutal comments but apparently some truth there.

    "Cashmere Restaurant & Lounge announces changes" Sep 11, 2014

    http://www.lakeoconeebreeze.net/news...9731e1a03.html

    Putnam County Sex Offender Registry Search
    http://putnamcoga.sexoffenderindex.com/
    Last edited by True Crime Lover; 12-12-2016 at 09:34 AM.

  14. #29
    whonos's Avatar
    whonos is offline thanks to Georges Lemaître for "Hubble's Law"
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    250
    Quote Originally Posted by True Crime Lover View Post
    Another article on the Cashmere. Again, brutal comments but apparently some truth there.

    "Cashmere Restaurant & Lounge announces changes" Sep 11, 2014

    http://www.lakeoconeebreeze.net/news...9731e1a03.html

    Putnam County Sex Offender Registry Search
    http://putnamcoga.sexoffenderindex.com/
    I followed your links. OMG
    And incest. And he is laughing in his mugshot, like it is a joke

    I found LI's photo and after seeing her and reading her history, it is hard to imagine that she would be selling drugs or allow it to go on around her. She seemed to prefer a conservative style, in hair and clothing. Looked just like everyone in church.
    Did she need money desperately for some reason? Were the charges still pending? Maybe someone wanted to quiet her?

    Teenagers sometimes fall in with the wrong crowd. Not Grandmothers!

    The diagnosis of early onset Alzheimer's Disease is becoming more common. IDK

    Does her involvement with criminals and child molesters seem suddenly out of character to anyone else? Maybe there was stuff like this in her past but she was able to hide it?
    Galaxy Cluster Abell 2744

  15. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by whonos View Post
    IDoes her involvement with criminals and child molesters seem suddenly out of character to anyone else? Maybe there was stuff like this in her past but she was able to hide it?
    Yes. Very surprising.
    She started a Limited Liability Company with Mr. Holland listed as "Holland and Huggins Holdings, LLC", which was created on September 16, 2013, and dissolved on February 17, 2016.
    (Source Georgia Secretary of State)
    https://opencorporates.com/companies/us_ga/13451842

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Found Safe NC - Lydia Wright, 30, Fayetteville, 13 Nov 2016
    By los2188 in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-24-2016, 06:55 PM
  2. Found Safe KS - Lydia Dodson, 15, Wichita, 19 May 2016
    By los2188 in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-26-2016, 03:36 PM
  3. FL - Jasmon Rudolph, 3, dead, 1yo injured in bathtub, Lakeland, 3 May 2007
    By White Rain in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 05-08-2007, 09:00 PM

Tags for this Thread