1265 users online (234 members and 1031 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Is anyone still having the same problem?

There was an issue with something off site that was fixed and it should have taken care of the sluggish problem.

Thanks,
    Tricia
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

No more problems here. Thanks Tricia!
    "At Websleuths we take pride in being a notch above the rest. " Harmony2, WS
    * *. * * *. *. *. *
    Justice for Julia Niswender, murdered 12/10/2012, unsolved
    Justice for Christopher Preston 9/7/2013 - 10/10/2014; LWOP for Joseph Adams
    Chelsea Bruck, missing 10/26/2014, found 4/24/2015 ; Daniel Clay-Guilty Felony Murder/concealing body 5/16/2017
    Find Eric Franks (40) Missing from Bridgeport, MI since March 2011

So far so good. Thanks Tricia!

ETA:

The site is still a bit sluggish but not like it was before. This only happens when websleuths is up on my PC and at no other time. I'll keep checking back for more info.
    Last edited by relay; 12-16-2016 at 05:34 PM.
    When you see a cloud with no silver lining, paint your own.

The problem is back in full force again. It is very sluggish, and the page keeps reloading so fast and repeatedly such that the reload button flashes almost constantly. The page freezes up once the reload button goes nuts, and I have to shut down everything I have up. Then I get websleuths up again and have a couple of minutes before the whole cycle starts again. I don't know what to do at this point. Is anyone else having this problem? This only happens when websleuths is up.
    When you see a cloud with no silver lining, paint your own.

Ok so my Tapatalk was super messed up last night so I got out my laptop (ugh I know it's sooooooo 2012) and the site wouldn't even let me log in. It kept saying I had the wrong name and password and I reset my password 3 times last night to no avail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I always wondered why somebody doesn't do something about that. Then I realized I was somebody.

Lily Tomlin

For me, the Global company's spray-painting ad is causing some jumping & slowness but not the freeze I'd had in the past.

Thanks, but still irritating here.

FlashPlayer is still part of the problem as well.

Anyone still having these issues? Seems to have gone crazy since the In London, In Paris etc video ads appeared.

still sluggish & jumpy....

JUMPY. that is the word for it....
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

This site has gone wonky on me and seems to be getting worse. Takes forever to load a page and is jumpy, then at times keeps reloading. The 'thanks' button only sometimes works, then will just disappear.

Site is running slow/stalling on my laptop, & I have a good one with recent updates plus Virus scan. So it's not my machine.
    L'chaim!

Site sluggishness

Disable flash and using ad block or no scripts or similar. Which browser was this on?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Still having problems, there was a Flashplayer update yesterday which hasn't solved the problem.

HP laptop running FireFOx

I was having this issue but yeah I feel like it's the ads? Turn it all off and it's fine, although I get that that's not the kind of advice an ad-supported site wants to hear.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Can you all please tell me what you are using? Is it a PC, Laptop, phone, iPad or pad of some sort?

Thank you,

Tricia
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast