Site sluggishness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Tricia....and everyone else. I thought it was just me. Cannot wait for the new software...will have to throw Dave an internet good party when he is finished installing....he may need a few drinks too...Thales Dave and Tricia and all.

Gosh, I got to write this without a problem!!!

IF you are having trouble with Websleuths being sluggish be sure and clean out your cache and make sure you don't have windows open on threads that have a hundred pages trying to load. Close all your Websleuths windows except one and that may help.

If Websleuths is sluggish at night that could be because of the work Dave is doing concerning switching the software. If this is the case the sluggishness will last a few hours at night then be back to normal.

If you get a pop-up advertisement please do the following:

*Copy the URL of the page you are on at the time of the pop-up

*Get the EXACT time. If it is 12:01 PM please don't say "12:00 PM"

*Your IP Address

*The name of your operating system.

*Browser name and version

*Name of the ad, is it AT&T, Facebook, If you can get a screen shot that would be good.

If you get a redirect ad please do the following:

*Copy the URL of the redirect

Hit your back button and copy the URL of the Websleuths page you were viewing at the time (if possible)

*Get the EXACT time. If it is 12:01 PM please don't say "12:00 PM"

*Your IP Address

*The name of your operating system.

*Browser name and version

It is best if you send this information to me rather than post it here. My email is triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com however, feel free to post the info on this thread if you want.

Again, my apologies for the delay.

Tricia

Hey Everyone,

I am going to close this thread.

Please continue on the new thread I started by CLICKING HERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member