MrsMush99

Former Member
Reaction score
:doh: I am at a loss for words.

Link

Stolen church money used for breast implants

Associated Press
Dec. 21, 2005 10:31 AM

MEDIA, Pa. - Instead of feeding children in third-world countries and fixing the leaky roof, a woman used money from First Church of Lansdowne collection plates to buy a shore home and breast implants.

"I was very dishonest and selfish," Colleen Lacombe, 34, of Drexel Hill, told Judge Robert C. Wright tearfully.

Lacombe pleaded guilty in September to theft by deception, and made full restitution of $325,000 to the church. Wright sentenced the mother of two to two years of house arrest Tuesday, followed by two years of probation.
advertisement

I live really close to that town (15 minutes) so I saw it on our local newpaper. How in the heck did she come up with 325K? I surely couldn't. :waitasec:

It's not me you guys, honest... :innocent: I'm paying for my own new and improved implants.. :D

Man i would hate to answer to God on that one........

Hope she was smart enough to pay for the explant surgery she'll face when she gets out. Getting bacterial infection & diseases related to silicone is no fun. What a idiot she was........

Higher math. She only stole $200,000 from the collection plates, but the shore home, she purchased for $190,000, tripled in price over the years, and so she sold it to pay her fine. Now she's only left with a mere $245,000, and a couple of 38's to show for her crime, and after her house arrest sentence, she'll have to leave town, She thought Louisiana, or Mississippi, because everyone else there will be starting over too..

I couldn't resist a joke, so I made the above up.

I am so glad you made this up. It was a little disturbing until I read the last line.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu
Back