1259 users online (268 members and 991 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 29
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    974

    'Fiancee' actually a man

    AN Egyptian man discovered on his wedding day that his fiancee of three years was a man who had been concealing his identity behind a veil.

    The 26-year-old groom-to-be, Tamer Shehata, was notified by a female guest attending his wedding that his would-be wife was a man in women's clothing.



    When Mr Shehata confronted his fiancee, he broke down and revealed that he was actually an 18-year-old man called Ahmed Abo Zeid. Mr Abo Zeid confessed that he had tried several times to undergo a sex change but had failed to secure doctors' approval.
    http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117...-13762,00.html

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    lala land
    Posts
    9,622
    And just because of that the groom didn't go through with the wedding??? It's not like we don't all have little secrets.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    23,799
    Quote Originally Posted by Mabel
    And just because of that the groom didn't go through with the wedding??? It's not like we don't all have little secrets.
    And just what is your little secret?
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

    Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?


    "Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,688
    I feel bad for the groom. It is not right to be decieved in that way. I know someone else who went through a similar situation. The couple actually got married. A few years after they were married the husband found out his wife used to be a man. He divorced "her" immediately. She should have been honest IMO so I don't blame him one bit.
    Just my opinion of course!!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,384
    This is one time maybe they should have had sex before marriage. At least he would not have found out on his wedding day.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Palm Springs
    Posts
    19,098
    No one should buy a car with test-driving it first.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,384
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova
    No one should buy a car with test-driving it first.
    I was wondering where the he/she was going to let him park the car???

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    SO CALIFORNIA
    Posts
    11,332
    Quote Originally Posted by Mabel
    And just because of that the groom didn't go through with the wedding??? It's not like we don't all have little secrets.
    And his secret must have been really little.......probably he thought his husband would never spot it in the dark

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    SO CALIFORNIA
    Posts
    11,332
    Quote Originally Posted by Becba
    I was wondering where the he/she was going to let him park the car???
    Oh yeah right, I'm really wondering that one too

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Central Texas
    Posts
    4,441
    Quote Originally Posted by Becba
    I was wondering where the he/she was going to let him park the car???


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,384
    There was a story of a Japanese man (I think) who married another man and was married for many years before finding out it was another man. He said they had sex and even talked about having children.

    Well the guy was a guy and did not have an area to have normal intercourse in, much less have children. So someone was in the wrong spot, obviously not experienced to believe it was the right spot and must have had the lights off.
    The story baffled me for days. Then I said AHA then I said EWWWE. It is all I could ever figure out.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    11,080
    Quote Originally Posted by Becba
    I was wondering where the he/she was going to let him park the car???



  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    11,080
    Quote Originally Posted by Becba
    There was a story of a Japanese man (I think) who married another man and was married for many years before finding out it was another man. He said they had sex and even talked about having children.

    Well the guy was a guy and did not have an area to have normal intercourse in, much less have children. So someone was in the wrong spot, obviously not experienced to believe it was the right spot and must have had the lights off.
    The story baffled me for days. Then I said AHA then I said EWWWE. It is all I could ever figure out.


    That is just to strange. Didn't they ever undress in front of each other....go swimming....shower together....etc? Maybe the "wife" told his husband that he liked sex from the backside and the "husband" liked it that way too????? Didn't they ever touch each other down there?????? This is one ODD couple.
    Did they get a divorce when hubby found out that wifey didn't have a parking garage

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Central Texas
    Posts
    4,441
    Anyone remember the story about Billy Tipton? Passed herself off as a man and had been married to women 5 times. It wasn't discovered she was a woman until after her death. I remember they had his last wife on Oprah when the story broke, she claimed she had no idea he wasn't really a man.

    http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...28/RV88643.DTL

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    7,189
    Quote Originally Posted by SadieMae
    Anyone remember the story about Billy Tipton? Passed herself off as a man and had been married to women 5 times. It wasn't discovered she was a woman until after her death. I remember they had his last wife on Oprah when the story broke, she claimed she had no idea he wasn't really a man.

    http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...28/RV88643.DTL
    unbelievable!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Fiancee Of Wanted Sex Offender Charged
    By Filly in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-02-2010, 05:01 AM
  2. Jen H ~ fiancee of Ray C
    By Shutterfly in forum Annie Le
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 04-03-2010, 10:20 PM