1229 users online (190 members and 1039 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Belgium - Explosion at Brussels central train station, 20 June 2017

Breaking News there has been an explosion at a Brussels train station.

An explosion has been reported at Brussels central station.
    Belgian Rail says traffic has been halted at Brussels central station with local media reporting there was a small blast at the station.
    One suspect has been shot by the military, a senior Belgian law enforcement official has said.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4kZYW1oH3
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

IMG_0017.jpg
    The man in my avatar may have killed two innocent teenagers Abigail Williams and Liberty German. If you know who he is Please call the tip line. There is a reward of $250,000 - Tel- 844.459.5786 or email: abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

Sky News U.K man wearing an explosive belt has been neutralised.
    The man in my avatar may have killed two innocent teenagers Abigail Williams and Liberty German. If you know who he is Please call the tip line. There is a reward of $250,000 - Tel- 844.459.5786 or email: abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

Person With "Explosive Belt" Shot By Belgian Military After Explosion At Brussels Central Station

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...entral-station
    It's my opinion if no link provided.

Misspellings due to fat fingers

Words matter.

You don't know what you don't know.

Jesus. It's never ending.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    EVERYTHING I POST IS EITHER MY OPINION, MY EXPERIENCE OR MY BELIEF. MOOYAH

BNO News‏ @BNONews

BREAKING: Small blast heard at central railway station in Brussels, police say situation is 'under control'

Suspect at Brussels train station may have been wearing an explosives belt, sources tell HLN; no immediate indication of other casualties

Suspect at Brussels train station shouted "Allahu Akbar" before being shot by soldiers, witnesses say - HLN

BBM
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity ~ Hanlon's Razor

LaLibre.be
    http://www.lalibre.be/actu/belgique/...70e30bb2708631

An individual carrying a backpack and a belt of explosives was neutralized and seriously injured at the Central Station in Brussels. He was then shot, the prosecution announces. He allegedly triggered his device at the moment when the soldiers' attention was "on him." The police in Brussels announce that the situation is "under control".

BBM
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity ~ Hanlon's Razor

So glad no one was killed except him.

Words matter.

France News24

This is very strange. The rush hour is long past.
    Look at that picture (with the explosion), there is hardly anyone around.
    And then.... BOOOM! in the middle of nowhere.

SUSPECT HAS DIED

HLN.be Liveblog
    http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/39994/Explo...ngesteld.dhtml

The suspect shot at Brussels-Central has died.

Terrain level will remain on 3. This is confirmed by the Coordination Department for the Threat Assessment (OCAD) according to the Crime Center of the FOD Home Affairs. This is the second highest level and means that the threat of an attack is both possible and likely.

A suspicious garbage bag with nails has been found in Brussels-Central. DOVO examined the bag and found explosives with nails. Explosives with nails were also used in the attack on Brussels Airport.

BBM

Initial reports suggested the*suspect, described as being 'tanned and well-built', was wearing a rucksack packed with explosives - while witnesses later claimed he tried to blow up a trolley or a suitcase.*

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...l-station.html

Nicolas Van Herrewegen, a railway sorting agent, said he had gone down to the station's mezzanine level when he heard someone shouting.

'He [The suspect] cried 'Allahu Akbar', and he blew up a trolley. I was behind a wall when it exploded,' he said.

Words matter.

If the bomb was in the rucksack and he has it on his back and he is wearing a suicide belt i am thinking he is in the flame/explosion.

It seems that he had not reached his target, i think LE was onto him, the other bomb found was maybe his to pick up. He was shot by LE and that is probably what blew him up. I think his bomb failed.

Maybe

Quote Originally Posted by ZaZara View Post

Words matter.

so is this our new normal now? SMH

thankful no one was hurt

Quote Originally Posted by ZaZara View Post

I have been through there many times and it always seems like that in this section of the station.It is a weird place and I mentioned it on here before about this station.This is the exit end leading out to the IBIS hotel into the city.

Quote Originally Posted by Elley Mae View Post
    If the bomb was in the rucksack and he has it on his back and he is wearing a suicide belt i am thinking he is in the flame/explosion.

It seems that he had not reached his target, i think LE was onto him, the other bomb found was maybe his to pick up. He was shot by LE and that is probably what blew him up. I think his bomb failed.

Maybe

According to HNL Liveblog, http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/39994/Explo...ngesteld.dhtml the body of the man is still on the platform near the trains and is being investigated by experts. They used a robot to cut the cables. The man was not taken to the hospital because that was considered too dangerous.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast