Elmo Book Asks 'Who Wants To Die?'

PrayersForMaura

Help Find Maura Murray
Reaction score
Toddler's Talking Elmo Book Asks 'Who Wants To Die?'

Company Receives Several Complaints

Family members said 16-month-old Miranda Boll's new book, "Potty Time With Elmo," was supposed to teach an interactive lesson using voice commands.

However, when the book's buttons are pressed, it reportedly says something it is not supposed to -- "who wants to die?"

More: http://www.local6.com/news/5784303/detail.html

OMG there's a video where you can hear this. "uh oh, who wants to die?" elmo says. It's clear to me. how terrible.

blueclouds said:
OMG there's a video where you can hear this. "uh oh, who wants to die?" elmo says. It's clear to me. how terrible.
I know. I wonder if a worker did this as a prank or something?
I wonder how many of these actually made it to the shelves.
Terrible.

my neighbors kid has one and his says, "it's time to die"

edited to add....neighbors kid is 13!!! I think the brat mugged an innocent three year old to get it! LOL

elmo is posessed, lol...just kidding....

Did she go potty after that?......lol
I hope they give her a new one

My daughter has an Elmo toy that used to say "help Elmo". The problem is that it used to talk in the middle of the night. We would be sound asleep and this little voice would call out "help Elmo, help Elmo". It freaked us out, though my daughter got a kick out of it.

That toy disappeared one day shortly thereafter. I wonder what happened to it??????:silenced: :p

jaxibear said:
My daughter has an Elmo toy that used to say "help Elmo". The problem is that it used to talk in the middle of the night. We would be sound asleep and this little voice would call out "help Elmo, help Elmo". It freaked us out, though my daughter got a kick out of it.

That toy disappeared one day shortly thereafter. I wonder what happened to it??????:silenced: :p
oh my lord, that would scare the crap out of me!! :eek:

Marine Mom said:
If I heard Elmo say that, I would potty! :crazy:
I would potty after that AND that help elmo doll talking in the middle of the night too! I was just thinking of Chuckie when I read the post above yours!:eek:

My son has a doll from Monsters Inc. the movie. It randomly sets itself off, often during the night, and say's "What's that over there?' "What are you looking at?"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back