Found Deceased WA - Haidie 'Mandy' Guest, 41, Tacoma, 23 Sept 2017

doodles1211

Reaction score
Haidie also goes by the name "Mandy". She is approx. 5'7" 235 lbs. She was at a friends for dinner and left following a disagreement. She was allegedly walking home.
Anyone with any information should contact the Tacoma Police 253-830-6556

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/40171/4?current_page=circumstances

It’s been almost a month and she’s still missing? Is there more info? How far was her home from her friends? What time of night was it? Is she the kind of girl that would take a ride from a stranger? What was her mental state? I understand she was angry about the fight, but was she crying or hysterical? Does she have a husband and kids? I wanna help. Anymore info you could give would be great. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is nothing in terms of MSM out there on her. I wonder if the friend who last saw her was questioned or if the apartment was searched?

I couldn't find any MSM articles on this. And she's been missing for a month? I wish there was some more info: where in Tacoma did she live? Where is the friend's house located? What was the argument about? NAMUS says she was reported missing on September 25, but I didn't see anything that said who reported it.

I found her Facebook page. She appears very spiritual. I hope, hope, hope that she is okay. The last (public) post on her page was September 22, and there were quite a few posts that day, including one share from a site called Hope in Recovery.

On her fb page Sept 13 she mentions getting their wedding bands engraved. Married I am guessing. Also, looks like she has two surnames Mulcahy and Guest. At least on her FB page.

Haidie Naniekka Guest
  • guest_haidie.jpg
  • guest_haidie2.jpg
  • guest_haidie3.jpg
  • guest_haidie4.jpg
  • guest_haidie5.jpg
Guest, circa 2017

• Missing Since 09/23/2017
  • Missing From Tacoma, Washington
  • Classification Missing
  • Date of Birth 10/29/1975 (42)
  • Age 46 years old
  • Height and Weight 5'7, 235 pounds
  • Clothing/Jewelry Description A tan or brown hospital scrub shirt, blue jeans and sneakers.
  • Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, hazel eyes. Guest's nickname is Mandy, and her maiden name is Mulcahy. She has a tattoo of a sun on her lower back.
Details of Disappearance
Guest was last seen in Tacoma, Washington on September 23, 2017. She was at a friend's apartment when she got into a disagreement over dinner and walked out, saying she was going to walk back home. She has never been heard from again. Few details are available in her case.

Haidie Naniekka Guest – The Charley Project

The day and month is the same date she went missing in 2017. Did she die in 2017 and they just decided to publish it in 2017 (or just found her?) or did she die exactly 2 years later to the day?

I can't find anything else about her.

Rest in Peace, Mandy. :(

This case always bothered me. I live in Washington. Was anybody ever looking for her? There's just about no information out there about her. Did her family know something about her disappearance that wasn't released to the public, which is why there wasn't any kind of media on her? It looks like her (who I presume to be)husband is engaged to someone else. The lack of information is frustrating. Rest in peace Haidie.

Perhaps her remains were unidentified prior to the date of the paper where the notice appeared, but decomposed enough for the ME to state that she died very close to the time of her disappearance. As in a self-inflicted wound? This is just an example. Idk her cause of death.

Good points. I'm going to dig around the Pierce county M.E's news releases to see if I can find out anything.
Perhaps her remains were unidentified prior to the date of the paper where the notice appeared, but decomposed enough for the ME to state that she died very close to the time of her disappearance. As in a self-inflicted wound? This is just an example. Idk her cause of death.

Another thing I find interesting is she was 41 when she went missing in 2017,but the death notice says she was 43. So....a typo? She was found 2 years to the day she went missing? So many questions.....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back