Fyi

Hi Close Enough-

Just watched it on Fox News. I don't mean this in a mean way, but I have a hard time understanding Dr. Lee. Sounds like he never thinks it will be solved, but I find it interesting that he gives both scenarios of it being either an intruder or a cover-up within the family. I wonder what he really thinks. I was hoping he'd give us more information.

Thanks for telling us about this. In one picture, I swear, JBR looked exactly like Patsy. I can't believe their resemblance. I mean, I know they look alike but in that one picture, they look like twins. I can't believe she'd be 15 already.
Well, it's nice to know that people are still asking about it on Fox News.

I don't think it was a waste of time. I'll watch anything on JBR, even if it was just rehashing!:)

ellen13 said:
Hi Close Enough-

Just watched it on Fox News. I don't mean this in a mean way, but I have a hard time understanding Dr. Lee. Sounds like he never thinks it will be solved, but I find it interesting that he gives both scenarios of it being either an intruder or a cover-up within the family. I wonder what he really thinks. I was hoping he'd give us more information.

Thanks for telling us about this. In one picture, I swear, JBR looked exactly like Patsy. I can't believe their resemblance. I mean, I know they look alike but in that one picture, they look like twins. I can't believe she'd be 15 already.
Well, it's nice to know that people are still asking about it on Fox News.

I don't think it was a waste of time. I'll watch anything on JBR, even if it was just rehashing!:)

me too...i don't care much for him since the Michael Peterson trial, but that's neither here nor there, i guess.....

i was hoping the spot on fox would be longer than, what??...2 minutes, ugh...but you're right, i'm glad to see it's still being put "out there"....

btw, i got the book Perfect Murder Perfect Town...read so long last night, i got a headache...it's in paperback & is REAL thick..my hands started to ache too, holding it for so long....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993
Back