1218 users online (172 members and 1046 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbisangel
    Mark Lunsford said that they are running into some problems....mostly with Democrats. I for the life of me will never understand why anyone would not want to pass this bill and "Jessica's Law" but from everything I have heard it is the Democrats that are digging their heels in. I've talked to Reps in my area and they have told me the same thing. I used to be a Democrat but now I just vote for the person who I think will do the best job. I don't want to be associated with either party.

My senator that wrote me back is a REPUBLICAN.... sounds just like party bashing to me.. (not you Bobbisangel) You know how politicians are.
    /

"Would some power the Giftee gie us To see ourselves as others see us" R.Burns

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia
    Gabby,

The new amended bill takes care of all your senator's worries. He is talking about the older version.

I can see now why it is so difficult to get a bill passed.
    Maybe that senator needs a new email, which points that out.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew
    Maybe that senator needs a new email, which points that out.

Trust me, HE got one as soon as I got online and saw Tricia's message...
    /

"Would some power the Giftee gie us To see ourselves as others see us" R.Burns

Quote Originally Posted by Gabby
    Trust me, HE got one as soon as I got online and saw Tricia's message...
    Thank you, Gabby.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

ok let’s Play the Using the predator’s as scapegoat’s

I blame the parents How about a bit of supervision, people? I get called over-protective, but I know what my kid is doing at any given time and he is a 19 year old and it’s always been that way and it always will be that way I don’t care if he is 155 years old that’s my job as a responsible parent . To the best of my understanding, that’s all part of the “parent” job I thought becoming an adult meant taking responsibility for your own actions?. We should hold the parents responsible for endangering their own children by not doing simple common-sense things like locking the door and windows or holding their hand in a mall and it would be a good idea not to let them roam around town by their selves.We should Put these “bad parents” in jail for years for endangering a child and contributing to the crime.and this latest one where a lawyer killed a man for allegedly molesting his 2 year old. I want to ask a question where was these “bad parents” when this man allegedly molested this 2 year old. I guess it doesn’t matter when the Media and these “bad parents” are looking for a scapegoat and of course the key ingredients of this scapegoating campaign are sex and children. Time to face reality You don’t need a village to raise a child You need responsible parents and the government to mind their own bizwacks when it comes to raising children.

Why aren't law enforcement agencies required to submit every missing child case to a publicly accessible, online central database?

Thanks for this Safety Act information for the Children,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2