1117 users online (223 members and 894 guests)  

Websleuths News

Russell and Kimora Lee Simmons Announce Split

http://et.tv.yahoo.com/newslink/14340/

Russell and Kimora Lee Simmons Announce Split

March 31, 2006

ET confirms that fashion designer and former model KIMORA LEE SIMMONS and her music mogul husband RUSSELL SIMMONS have split.

"Kimora and I will remain committed parents and caring friends with great love and admiration for each other," Simmons said in a statement. "We will also continue to work side by side on a daily basis as partners in all of our businesses."

Russell, 48 and Kimora, 30, have been married for nearly 8 years and have two daughters together, MING, 6, and AOKI, 3. The pair met in 1992 and married in December of 1998 on the Caribbean island of St. Bart's. .

Not another celebrity break-up!!

I read about them in Vanity Fair last year. She was very profane and talked about how if her man ever looked at another woman or another woman ever looked at her man, she'd kick both their arses. I felt really sorry for the kids.
    Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. ~ Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by ljwf22
    I read about them in Vanity Fair last year. She was very profane and talked about how if her man ever looked at another woman or another woman ever looked at her man, she'd kick both their arses. I felt really sorry for the kids.
    Yeah, I've seen interviews with her and wasn't impressed either. She's kinda out there.......

Cry me a frickin' river. She is a self absorbed *itch. JMO

I am convinced Kimora is a man. I swear she has an adam's apple!

I know someone who worked with Russell for a number of years and the stories about him and Kimora are hysterical.

dish...