Oregon man survives 12 nails to the head

Bizarre, truly crazy! He was really lucky one of those tacks(!) did not enter his brain although maybe no-one would have noticed any change in his behaviour if he was meth user. Imagine the docs shock when he saw those!Amazing!:banghead: :banghead: :waitasec: :waitasec: :waitasec: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I live in PDX and heard on the radio that this happened last year...the guy just gave permission for the drs to put it in print! Guess he felt kinda stupid :confused:

The nails were even different lengths, meaning he had to reload the nail gun a couple of times! Oh, the picture in my head of this guy reloading the nail gun after already shooting himself is unreal!! :doh:

Nobody ever said meth users were bright....;o)

Lynie

I just saw this on CNN. And he didn't know why he had a headache? Where did he think all of those nails went? Is this just a guy thing? No offense to "our" guys here. :angel:

Can you imagine the first looks on the doctors face when he saw the X-rays? Well at least he probably didn't get the old standby comment, "Take two asprin and call me in the morning."

Wow, that X-ray looks really bad. He's very lucky.

My son laughed and said "Yea Doc, I had a nailgun accident...I accidently reloaded it and shot myself on the other side of the head!"

:slap:

This guy had more than just a screw loose - he had a whole hardware store.

Can you imagine the sense of failure this guy has? People die in nailgun ACCIDENTS and he can't even manage to do it on purpose. *sigh*

BhamMama said:
PORTLAND, Ore. - An Oregon man who went to a hospital complaining of a headache was found to have 12 nails embedded in his skull from a suicide attempt with a nail gun, doctors say.
:doh:
Some people can't do anything right.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member