JonBenet and the red shirt

ayjey

always lurking
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I watched PMPT for the millionth time a short while ago and caught something I never caught before and it got me thinking.

First of all, I know there were many things in the movie that were not true.

I also know that so far there have been few, if any, pictures of JonBenet on the night of the 25th at the Whites party.

BUT.....in the movie, at one point, ST shows Patsy a picture of JonBenet at the White's party. In the picture, JonBenet has a RED shirt on! :waitasec: Patsy affirms that this was JB at the party.

Did anyone else catch this?

ayjey said:
I watched PMPT for the millionth time a short while ago and caught something I never caught before and it got me thinking.

First of all, I know there were many things in the movie that were not true.

I also know that so far there have been few, if any, pictures of JonBenet on the night of the 25th at the Whites party.

BUT.....in the movie, at one point, ST shows Patsy a picture of JonBenet at the White's party. In the picture, JonBenet has a RED shirt on! :waitasec: Patsy affirms that this was JB at the party.

Did anyone else catch this?
It would be interesting to know if this was something that Schiller had found out and that this was his way of "leaking" it.

What would be the significance of Jonbenet wearing a red shirt instead of the white one?

Patsy stated that the reason for her tiff with JB was because JB didn't want to wear the red shirt. (Patsy wanted her and JB to dress alike for the party)

If JB DID wear the red shirt to the party and was changed into the white shirt with the star on it (the one she was found in) when she went to bed and there are pictures of her in the red shirt at the Whites, this would be
provable evidence that Patsy lied. There would be no way she could explain this as pictures don't lie.

Also, if I remember correctly, Patsy told ST at first that JB had on a red shirt then she changed it to the white one.

Dang, I hate this case.
:banghead:

If JonBenet had worn the Red Top to the Whites, then the subsequent Ramsey statements about how she was placed semi-dressed sleeping to bed, in the white gap top, on returning from the White's would simply discredit them further.

Given the Ramsey tactic of amnesia and non-commital answers, conspiracy theorists may see the possibility that she did indeed wear a Red Top to the Whites as further evidence of sowing the seeds of confusion.

It would also fuel discussion as to when the staging began e.g. When was the white gap top placed on her?

Steve Thomas claimed the pictures the White's took had JonBenet wearing the white shirt. He was asked on a on crime-news about this.

The white shirt was not taken off when JonBenet arrived home. The balled up red turtleneck was from earlier in the afternoon when JonBenet refused to wear it. My question is....why was it balled up? Did Patsy put the turtleneck on JonBenet, only to have JB take it off?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan
Back