June Edition is Almost Here

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey Kids,

Mom here.

I am heading out to help KlaasKids with their big Print-A-Thon in Knoxville this weekend. I will interview Marc Klaas for the Newsletter and have it out by next Wed.

Remember what I say about the date of the newsletter, about the 15thish or so....LOL. Gives me a bit of time.

I'll put up a small taste before I send it out in case anyone wants to sign up for it.

Again, if you paid for your subscription and did not get the May edition PLEASE email me at tgrif@xmission.com

I have a great quote from Mr.Klaas concening our favorite...Mark Geragos.

More later. Typing in from Dallas/Fort Worth airport. I could live in this place. Food and shopping are fantastic

Tricia said:
Hey Kids,

Mom here.

I am heading out to help KlaasKids with their big Print-A-Thon in Knoxville this weekend. I will interview Marc Klaas for the Newsletter and have it out by next Wed.

Remember what I say about the date of the newsletter, about the 15thish or so....LOL. Gives me a bit of time.

Hey Tricia .. :)

Since this is Thursday the 22nd-ish - I'm assuming that the June newsletter was probably sent out yesterday (Wed.). Unless, of course, you opted to actually stay over in the Dallas-Ft. Worth airport and shop to your heart's delight .. LOL. Do we need to come rescue you? :dance: :laugh:

Anyway - just checking, as I didn't receive the April-May newsletter until after I emailed you. So .. if June has already been mailed out - would you please re-send mine? Thanks, Tricia! :D

Looking forward to hearing about the happenings at the Knoxville KlaasKids Print-a-thon and interview with Marc .. :)

13th Juror

Hasn't been sent yet. Thanks to Tybee we will be adding something very cool.

I'll let you know when I send it out ok?

Thanks again for your support.

Haven't forgotten. It's comin....

Hi Tricia,

I emailed you all of my particulars from paypal and still haven't gotten my last issue. (April/May) I just emailed them again in case the first email didn't make it to you.

Thanks,

Gentleheart

christine2448 said:
Has it gone out yet?

Hey Christine n' all :)

I keep checking this thread for a response to your question, Christine. Haven't seen one.

As today is July 10th .. can I assume that the June 15th-ish newsletter has already been sent out - therefore no reply on this thread was deemed necessary ..?

Don't know. :confused: I only know that I haven't received one.

Just curious - anyone who has subscribed know anything? Thanks ... :)

13th Juror

I haven't received the July newsletter Turbo. I don't think it's out yet, but maybe my email bounced back or something. It happens sometimes.

I am looking forward to reading it! :)

13th Juror said:

I keep checking this thread for a response to your question, Christine. Haven't seen one.

As today is July 10th .. can I assume that the June 15th-ish newsletter has already been sent out - therefore no reply on this thread was deemed necessary ..?

13th Juror

I didn't get mine either. I don't think it went out yet.

13th Juror said:

13th Juror

nor have i received mine. i really think there are some delays to the june newsletter.

I haven't received mine either ... :(

PaperDoll said:
I haven't received mine either ... :(

Hey PD .. :)

Well, perhaps the June edition is being merged with the July 15th newsletter - similar to the April-May edition ..

I imagine Tricia will pop in here eventually and let us know what's happening.

13th Juror :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53
Back