New bin Laden tape

ljwf22

Reality continues to ruin my life.
Reaction score
From CNN:
BREAKING NEWS
Audiotape posted on Islamic Web site purports to be Osama bin Laden, grieving over the death of al Qaeda in Iraq leader Abu Musab al-Zarqawi.

Is there anything more? This got lost in all the 4th of July happenings. What a 4th this was!

ljwf22 said:
From CNN:
BREAKING NEWS
Audiotape posted on Islamic Web site purports to be Osama bin Laden, grieving over the death of al Qaeda in Iraq leader Abu Musab al-Zarqawi.
Why would he or his fellow terrorists be grieving? Don't they believe that Abu went on to his reward and is now cavorting with a pack of virgins?

I wish Osama would go jump. I'm not sure it's really him anymore; if it is he's doing overkill; no one is listening anymore.

nanandjim said:
Why would he or his fellow terrorists be grieving? Don't they believe that Abu went on to his reward and is now cavorting with a pack of virgins?
That's what I always thought. But, if bin Laden is really grieving, maybe we could send him a missile to end his grief so he go with Abu.

the original tez said:
That's what I always thought. But, if bin Laden is really grieving, maybe we could send him a missile to end his grief so he go with Abu.

I'll buy.

nanandjim said:
----------------------

I'd like to see bin laden join him.They could cavort together.He's grieving~so did we.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back