Forgotten Victims of Ted Bundy

I've always thought it was very sad that all of these girl's families cannot bury their daughters. I also find it odd that there were two girls murdered in Pennsylvania that supposedly Bundy confessed to off the record. Later another serial killer, Gerald Stano, confessed to these murders also, they were both in the area, but Stano's m.o matches the most, in fact perfectly in my opinion. There were all of these discarded knives thrown in the bushes in the area that to my knowledge were never DNA tested. Before Bundy was excecuted he said he had nothing to do with Susan Davis and Elaine Perry's murders. Their families still blame him. I think LE should set this straight.

I remember all of those girls...So sad...:(

I remember the Kent girl..........death almost seems too good for Bundy.....Debra Pscholka may have also been one of his victims in Corona, CA although it could have been the Zodiac as well...............

side by side

They're more or less the same facial type, but Kent's cheekbones are flat while the Alcala girl's are higher. Kent has a rounded forehead; the Alcala girl's are flatter. The chins and mouths look different too. Similar noses, however.

Attachments

• 148.jpg
    148.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 38
  • kent_debra2.jpg
    kent_debra2.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 27
To Carbuff - I think they are uncanny!

Attachments

• D Kent Comparison.jpg
    D Kent Comparison.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 86
Debra Kent was taken outside her high school on her way to pick her brother from the roller rink. Her parents said goodbye to her at the play as she left early to pick up her brother and her car was in the school parking lot. It was never moved. Later the play director/school teacher picked Bundy out in a line up after he repeatedly asked the teacher/director for "help" and attempted to lure this teacher out of the performance hall. Bundy further admitted to the killing of Kent. This was the same day that Carol Daronche got out of Bundy's car. She had a handcuff on her wrist from Bundy's failed kidnapping. A handcuff key was found in the school parking lot where Kent was abducted that fit the handcuffs that Daronch had on her wrists. What do these facts say about the look alike in Alcala's photo collection.

Did any of Bundy's victims grow up near Peoria, IL? One day a man who claimed to be writing a book about Bundy, came to the house where my youngest son and his family lives and asked my daughter-in-law if he could take some pictures of the residence because one of Bundy's victims had once lived there. Who could that be? At any rate, they have just bought a new house and will start moving out in a few days.

Did any of Bundy's victims grow up near Peoria, IL? One day a man who claimed to be writing a book about Bundy, came to the house where my youngest son and his family lives and asked my daughter-in-law if he could take some pictures of the residence because one of Bundy's victims had once lived there. Who could that be? At any rate, they have just bought a new house and will start moving out in a few days.

Minutes before his execution, Hagmaier queried Bundy about unsolved homicides in New Jersey, Illinois, Vermont (the Curran case), Texas, and Miami, Florida. He denied involvement in any of them.[276]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Bundy#Victims

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993
Back