Polly Klass?

christine2448

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Ok ya'll, I don't know much about the Polly Klass story..hasn't someone been convicted of her murder? How tight was that case? I heard on the news this morning, radio, that this Karr guy had an OBSESSION with Jon Benet and Polly Klass, he supposedly was a sub teacher for Polly's 2nd grade class and in her area at time of her death. Do you think?

christine2448 said:
Ok ya'll, I don't know much about the Polly Klass story..hasn't someone been convicted of her murder? How tight was that case? I heard on the news this morning, radio, that this Karr guy had an OBSESSION with Jon Benet and Polly Klass, he supposedly was a sub teacher for Polly's 2nd grade class and in her area at time of her death. Do you think?
It was Richard Allen Davis, all him.

All Davis I agree, but Christine you are on to something regarding his obsessive nature about little girls...the Polly Klass story is very very sad....RA Davis took her right from her own bedroom in front of her 2 friends who were at her house for a sleep over that night...any thing is possible I guess...So Sad! The case was pretty tight on Davis...Good point though...Makes people realize that someone CAN go into your home and take your child w/o you knowing ....It has been done many times before...just depends on how "motivated" the perp/sicko is.

lilsister said:
All Davis I agree, but Christine you are on to something regarding his obsessive nature about little girls...the Polly Klass story is very very sad....RA Davis took her right from her own bedroom in front of her 2 friends who were at her house for a sleep over that night...any thing is possible I guess...So Sad! The case was pretty tight on Davis...Good point though...Makes people realize that someone CAN go into your home and take your child w/o you knowing ....It has been done many times before...just depends on how "motivated" the perp/sicko is.
May be was trying to copy a crime, or get ideas. Sort oflike copy cat killers. I just think his obsession with these pervs is way weird.

OK Christine this is all I have found so far.....:confused:

PETALUMA, Calif. Long before his arrest, John Mark Karr had a deep fascination with JonBenet Ramsey, according to family members.

His ex-wife, who lives in Petaluma, California, tells a San Francisco T-V station he often spent time reading up on the cases of Ramsey and of Polly Klass, the Petaluma girl who was abducted and killed in 1993.

http://www.kesq.com/Global/story.asp?S=5292458&nav=9qrx

It's on CNN now talking about his facination with murders on young girls....:doh:

What a weird guy....

kwatson696 said:
It's on CNN now talking about his facination with murders on young girls....:doh:

What a weird guy....

He is certainly sick.

But the fact that he has had a fascination with both these murders might explain his hesitation when he was asked certain questions about the murder of JonBenet. He may have been getting facts about the cases confused.

lilsister said:
OK I have to say this people.Yes it was Davis that Killed Polly. But here I go. How many Missing persons case have we dug up Info on??? We could say the same thing about all of us!!!Lilister I am just using your post Honest

JDB said:
OK I have to say this people.Yes it was Davis that Killed Polly. But here I go. How many Missing persons case have we dug up Info on??? We could say the same thing about all of us!!!Lilister I am just using your post Honest
LOL We're all going down if the man gets ahold of our computers!

luvbeaches said:
He is certainly sick.

But the fact that he has had a fascination with both these murders might explain his hesitation when he was asked certain questions about the murder of JonBenet. He may have been getting facts about the cases confused.
Good point, luvbeaches!

:loser:

upload_2022-4-15_8-39-3.png

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/10511253.2016.1141969

Poor Polly, that case is heartbreaking. She was abducted from a slumber party in front of friends. The most maddening part is law enforcement had Davis pulled over, with Polly in the trunk no less, and they let him go! Then poor Polly is murdered.

I am not surprised this sick %%% talks about poor JBR as Karr is a dangerous pedophile. He most likely follows all famous cases of young girls, probably even Maddie McCain because they fit his preference (excuse me while I puke)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea Briann
Back