Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

michelle

Joy comes in the Morning
Reaction score
I just heard on MSNBC that Karr has boarded the plane and is on his way to the U.S. and he was clinking glasses drinking champagne. What the heck is going on here! This gets weirder and weirder...

michelle said:
I just heard on MSNBC that Karr has boarded the plane and is on his way to the U.S. and he was clinking glasses drinking champagne. What the heck is going on here! This gets weirder and weirder...

And they said he was looking into sex change clinics!!! :eek:

bulletgirl2002 said:
Why are they letting him have champange???

And why isn't he handcuffed?? I find the whole thing just STRANGE! Who is bringing him back? Is it someone from the BPD??

i have wanted to know since the begginging of this thing why hes not been in cuffs....THAT, is odd.

MrsMush99 said:
And why isn't he handcuffed?? I find the whole thing just STRANGE! Who is bringing him back? Is it someone from the BPD??
I know, and he isnt! That is strange.

May just be the Thai way of doing things, esp. when the person is admitting they committed the crime and is willingly going along with everything, the jailing, the extradition, etc...I guarantee you when he lands in Los Angeles on U.S. soil, he will be placed in handcuffs.

The champagne thing is bizarre, though. :doh:

Who knows if it is even true....you know the media. They were reporting at one time that the DNA was a match

bulletgirl2002 said:
Who knows if it is even true....you know the media. They were reporting at one time that the DNA was a match
I did see him walking on the TV and he was not cuffed he had different clothes on from the other pic with the blue shirt, it was red with a tie and nice dress pants. How nice....:slap:

michelle said:
I did see him walking on the TV and he was not cuffed he had different clothes on from the other pic with the blue shirt, it was red with a tie and nice dress pants. How nice....:slap:

I thought he looked so weird in that tie!! I mean, he'd look weird in a feed sack...but something about him having on that dressy outfit made him look even WEIRDER, if that's possible...

englishleigh said:
I thought he looked so weird in that tie!! I mean, he'd look weird in a feed sack...but something about him having on that dressy outfit made him look even WEIRDER, if that's possible...
I am telling you this is the kind of stuff that gives me with willies :eek: . This guy is scary, its like I get an evil feeling just looking at him.... It is like he has an "evilness" that just comes from him, if that is possible. Which I think it is.

michelle said:
I am telling you this is the kind of stuff that gives me with willies :eek: . This guy is scary, its like I get an evil feeling just looking at him.... It is like he has an "evilness" that just comes from him, if that is possible. Which I think it is.

If it's true that the NY handwriting expert says his writing and the ransom note writing are a match, and he can be placed in CO (since an education/teaching file in CO has his name on it), we're getting closer to some real, serious evidence here. He is incredibly creepy and I, too, believe he may be evil. His eyes look cold and dead to me.

englishleigh said:
If it's true that the NY handwriting expert says his writing and the ransom note writing are a match, and he can be placed in CO (since an education/teaching file in CO has his name on it), we're getting closer to some real, serious evidence here. He is incredibly creepy and I, too, believe he may be evil. His eyes look cold and dead to me.
I had not heard all that, I am at work now and I have a computer here, lucky me, so I had to get on to get the latest. So they have a match with his handwriting? Wow, that is interesting. I hope that he is not lying! And looking for attention. I think the ramseys are innocent and I would love to see someone finally convicted of this horrible murder, poor little JBR.:(

englishleigh said:

His confession places him in Boulder. Hence, if his handwriting matches the ranson note that corroborates his confession.

That is all the D.A. needs: Case is over.

Wudge said:
His confession places him in Boulder. Hence, if his handwriting matches the ranson note that corroborates his confession.

That is all the D.A. needs: Case is over.
Dont they need some kind of other link, I mean didnt his wife say he was with her on the holiday?

He is not in anybodys custody at the moment, he has not been charged with anything to do with Jon Benet,

this was the fastest way to get him back to the US, the Thai authorites deported him as an undesirable, so until he lands in California he can live it up a little,

when he gets on US soil he will be taken into custody, I think to give the Boulder DA more time to get her evidence he will be arrested for the misdemeanour child *advertiser censored* offences,

thus California can hold onto him, until and if the DA in Boulder decides to arrest him and take him to Boulder,

he also may not waive extradition to Boulder, so she will have to get an extradition order, who knows what he will do,

but Boulder need time to check out DNA, his alibi, etc in order to decide how to proceed,

michelle said:
I had not heard all that, I am at work now and I have a computer here, lucky me, so I had to get on to get the latest. So they have a match with his handwriting? Wow, that is interesting. I hope that he is not lying! And looking for attention. I think the ramseys are innocent and I would love to see someone finally convicted of this horrible murder, poor little JBR.:(

Someone said they saw it on The Lineup with Kim Guilefoyle last night, that a handwriting expert out of NY has declared the handwriting a match.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShelbyIce
Back