1130 users online (231 members and 899 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

I'm so confident that....

either Karr did it or that Karr's confession will lead us to the real killer that I am willing to put my money where my mouth is.

I believe very strongly that this break will solve the case one way or another. Either Karr did it or the person who did told Karr all about it....that this will ultimately end up breaking this case. The DA would not go out on the limbs that they did after months of investigation (no dissenters, he wasn't arrested in Thailand and the Bolder DA didn't just arrest him on some suspicion) if there wasn't reasons to do so. If he just had information, he would have been interviewed by detectives in Thailand before he was to be thrown out of their country. There is something here, one way or another this case is in its last days.

So here's the challenge folks. I will put my money where my mouth is, and I challenge you to as well.

If Karr turns out to be a complete kook and had nothing to do with this crime and doesn't lead investigators to the real killer or killers, I will donate $50 to the St. Judes Children's hospital (they treat youngsters with cancer).

There are probably no less than thousands of you reading this post today and I urge you to line up and choose your side....Karr or not Karr...with me. The losing side donates $50 each to St. Judes or some charity of your choosing (just not an islamic charity, please! ).

Takers?

Cal

Almost 60 looks and not one reply.....come on folks.

So many are eager to poo-pooh everything from DNA, police protocol, miranda rights, habeas corpus, etc. but not put their money where their mouths are?

Come on, it's only $50.

Cal

I'll bite...I'll donate to the American Diabetes Association if Karr isn't the guy or he doesn't break the case somehow.

I'm in. I agree with Cal and if Karr turns out to be a kook and had nothing to do with this crime and doesn't lead investigators to the real killer or killers, $50 goes to Habitat for Humanity. I might even just donate it anyway, but this is a good enough reason for me.

Edited to add: Ok...hang on. Karr is most definitely already a kook, so let me rephrase. If Karr had nothing to do with this crime and doesn't lead investigators to the real killer or killers I'll donate. Lol.
    Last edited by Hbgchick; 08-22-2006 at 09:12 AM. Reason: Caveat

Quote Originally Posted by calus_3
    Almost 60 looks and not one reply.....come on folks.

So many are eager to poo-pooh everything from DNA, police protocol, miranda rights, habeas corpus, etc. but not put their money where their mouths are?

Come on, it's only $50.

Cal

A leading handwriting expert now says it is a million-to-one that Karr did not write the ransom note. If you get takers from the side, it sounds like easy money.

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drm...934911,00.html
    It's not what a man knows that makes him a fool, it's what he does know that ain't so. .... Josh Billings

Oh, I'll take that bet

He didn't do it. $50. to the Family Readiness Group 478th En. Bn, Army Reserve.

Good Idea Cal. $50.00 to St. Jude, ( i live here in Memphis) is an excellent challange. But hey, I need to give anyway. Wow, what a difference we could all make if just once a year we all banded to gether at a specific time and gave to a charity.

You guys are great!!!

I'll do it too, I will donate $50.00 to the "American Heart Association".

My Guardian Angel. I will be forever M.A.D.D.
    http://www.poofcat.com/whereur.html
    (August 24, 1991 - May 16, 2007)

I'm in too. I agree with calus. Karr is either the perp or know who was the perp. Either way, I think he may be the key to this case. And, if I'm wrong, I will donate my $50 to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

Hey--I was way wrong on the Jessica Lunsford case, so I do have a record of really sucking at this sleuthing stuff.

Okay, I'm in. There's no way Karr was involved in JonBenet's murder except in his crazy little brain. If it turns out that he was - or that his arrest leads to the case being solved - I will donate $50 my community's adult literacy program.

Quote Originally Posted by Wudge
    A leading handwriting expert now says it is a million-to-one that Karr did not write the ransom note. If you get takers from the side, it sounds like easy money.

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drm...934911,00.html
    Yes, but at least one expert has said that Karr's handwriting is not a match and ten said Patsy Ramsey's was. It's not an exact science!

Ok I am in, 500SEK to "Rädda Barnen" in case Karr is found guilty.

I'll take the deal Cal...

If Karr turns out to be anything more than a certified kook who simply interjected himself into this case (because of some sick deluded fantasy), I'll donate to the American Heart Association.

If Karr turns out not to be involved in this case in a major aspect - I'll donate $50 to the Save Darfur Coalition.http://www.savedarfur.org/

I'm putting my money on Karr being involved.
    Now my question is... I want to give to a charity to help stamp out a very ugly and evil problem that affects us and that is pedophelia... anybody have any ideas what charity that might be?

OB
    this is just my opinion, it may be wrong, user beware!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast