I believe Boulder DA, or her cronies read here so here goes

Seeker

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
This is a direct message to Mary Keenan-Lacy:

Arrest that fraud Michael Tracey immediately!! Test his DNA and put his entire life under the microscope exposing everything about him that possibly can be. This FRAUD has DELIBERATELY accused at least 2 innocent men of murdering JonBenet Ramsey for nothing more than to see his name in lights and to line his pockets!

Arrest him!! This is a man who e-mailed with this known perv for over 4 years! Birds of a feather...yeah, dig up all of Tracey's internet useage and check his home computers and see if he has any child *advertiser censored* on them. I wonder what you'd find...

Or are you too afraid of Lin Wood and John Ramsey if you arrest their "friend"?
If you are too :chicken: to arrest Tracey on obstruction of justice charges I'm sure there are several others you could arrest him on.

YOU need to stop him from doing this again. The only way to do that is to ARREST him and charge him with obtruction, or conspiracy to perpetuate a fraud, or one of many other possible charges.

I don't believe you have what it takes to do it. You'd rather just slink away and hide out until the dust settles again. I don't think you'll be able to do it though and now is the time to show everyone that you are actually worth the salary you've been paid for these past several years.

Just so you know, we won't forget, and we won't let anyone else forget either. Now is the time to do something RIGHT FOR A CHANGE!!

Now GET TO IT!

I want to further state that the University of Colorado should fire Michael Tracey. He has brought shame on their school.

Maybe they could wait or him outside of one of his watering holes and get him for DUI. After all, even Mr. Sandrock told Karr, in Europe, that he was drinking with Tracey at a Boulder pub the week before he met Karr. These Brits really like their suds, don't they? Tracey's emails to JMK even disclose his enthusiasm and zest for particular beers.

Boulder may soon be nickedmamed the "Box of Rocks" capital city.

Plus he even admits his lack of teaching diligence, compared to Karr's, in his emails.

How many Univ of CO school hours (taxpayer dollars) did this guy burn while emailing Karr for 4 years?

just thought I'd toss my :twocents:

Kidnapping gone terribly wrong...

the coverup exposed...

all thanks to Karr...

Now ship him back to Bankok to face justice for murdering children...

Rocky, I agree. I think one of the reasons Karr was so insistent now about his claims of killing JonBenet was to get out of Thailand. So if nobody wants to try him here, turn him back over to the Thai authorities and let them do what they will to him.

I just wanted to say to Mary, we held you up higher than you were.
We were so positive you would not actually have arrested this man without something concrete tying him to JonBenet's murder.

Scandi

a confession is normally pretty concrete...

but this guy is a freak, The authorities were checking him out for the murder of a little girl, how about helping their investigation so this man is never free on the streets to molest little children ever again.

scandi said:
I just wanted to say to Mary, we held you up higher than you were.
We were so positive you would not actually have arrested this man without something concrete tying him to JonBenet's murder.

Scandi

My thoughts were along those lines, initially. However, that little person who lives inside me, knew it wasn't so. That little person is always right! :)

I am editing my post, just in case Ms Mary Lacy does receive the messages herein.

When you held the news conference, the initial one, you certainly did not appear very confident. I was disturbed by your continually turning to ask others questions, that was very telling, that something was amiss,

We're aggravated, but what if the real wolf, who we know likes to play games, approaches him now?

Will anyone believe him?

How do we get started back on our old routine? Can anyone get in the mood?

why would someone want to kidnap jon Benet?

money?
perverted?
jealousy
to punish one of the Ramsey?

who would hire Karr to take the blame for the crime?

would friends of Patsy really have wanted to hurt her by kidnapping her child?

Rocky said:
who would hire Karr to take the blame for the crime?

Possibly it may turn out that Karr was there, after all, with someone else who was the actual killer, since there were 2 sets of footprints and someone else's saliva, and that he would have been killed like Helgoth, who may have also been there, if we hadn't predicted it so that extra care was taken. As someone already said, I can picture him doing up JonBenet's hair, maybe for a movie to share with other pedophiles, putting the oversize panties on her,etc. Maybe he was promised he'd be paid and not prosecuted, by the same person who killed JonBenet and Helgoth, so he never would have paid up. Right?

If any of this is true, my hunch is that maybe the loose canon will sound off again some time. Maybe just to jailmates, but they're noted for ratting.

Probably some of them will get paid in one way or another.

How do you get the title of a thread to stay in Bold? I have a little book on HTML but never have gotten down to learning it, hope I don't have to. Thanks.

I doubt anyone has hired Karr to take the blame - especially since now everything appears to hang on DNA, whether the DNA has anything to do with the actual crime or not. If the Polly Klaas' killer hadn't been convicted, Karr would have confessed to that one too. Confessions really don't mean much without corroborating evidence - nuts confess to crimes they didn't do every day. And Karr is definitely a nut - or "unique" as he puts it - who is obsessive/compulsive about high profile child murders. It really might have been a kidnapping gone awry - but if just a perverted act, it doesn't make sense to write a ransom note that could ultimately be used as evidence, unless you're trying to hide something?

He is exactly what he looks like: mentally ill, fascinated beyond reason and trying to insert himself into the case. Maybe he really thinks he did it. Or he was out to achieve his 15 minutes of fame.

could Karr have been jilted, thought he had a chance to date Patsy, but lost her to Ramsey?

Could one of Ramsey's friends been jeolous of his success, and wanted to squeeze him for some money?

"We're aggravated, but what if the real wolf, who we know likes to play games, approaches him now?

Will anyone believe him?"

I doubt it!

"How do we get started back on our old routine? Can anyone get in the mood?"

Eagle1, I'm ALREADY dancing the old dance!

Eagle1 said:
Possibly it may turn out that Karr was there, after all, with someone else who was the actual killer, since there were 2 sets of footprints and someone else's saliva, and that he would have been killed like Helgoth, who may have also been there, if we hadn't predicted it so that extra care was taken. As someone already said, I can picture him doing up JonBenet's hair, maybe for a movie to share with other pedophiles, putting the oversize panties on her,etc. Maybe he was promised he'd be paid and not prosecuted, by the same person who killed JonBenet and Helgoth, so he never would have paid up. Right?

If any of this is true, my hunch is that maybe the loose canon will sound off again some time. Maybe just to jailmates, but they're noted for ratting.

Probably some of them will get paid in one way or another.
I am thinking somewhat along the same line as you . Who is to say that Karr as well as Helgoth werent there together and maybe, just maybe they were clever enough to plant someone else's saliva at the scene? The footprints they claim can not be dated as to a time they were left but we know one of them matched those of Helgoth's.Since Karr's first wife claimed that he used to drug her and she would awaken two days later, who is to say he didnt do the same on Dec.25th,1996 to his family? The ransom note insinuated that there was more than one person involved when it mentioned "the two men watching over Jon Benet."I have a feeling we havent heard the last of Karr when it comes to the murder. Maybe it is wishful thinking on my part but something inside me tells me this isnt over yet for him.Call me crazy and maybe I am but intuition tells me he had a part in this murder.It will be a happy day if and when this murder is ever solved and will bring peace to Jon Benet as well as her Mother and family.

Did y'all read those emails? I know that if I knew absolutely nothing about the case that I'd have him arrested after reading those. Eeeeesh.

If Boulder authorities do read these boards, I'd like to suggest to them that perhaps it's time, in fact long overdue, for them to step aside and bring in a special council to head up an investigation into the JonBenet Ramsey murder. Let a professional team take over, review the evidence, and hopefully solve it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ecdub
Back