1095 users online (212 members and 883 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 56
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,915

    Rosie O'donnell

    So how long you all think she will last on The View??? http://celebrity.aol.com/people/atao...531449,00.html

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    26,910
    I'm not a big fan of Rosie and never saw the view, but she'll have to learn that she's no longer in charge. We've all got people we have to answer to and she's got Babs.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,915
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP)
    I'm not a big fan of Rosie and never saw the view, but she'll have to learn that she's no longer in charge. We've all got people we have to answer to and she's got Babs.
    I liked how in the article she said how she is "powerless" she just needs to remember that IMO. Rosie is not one to hold back and it could get her in trouble.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,397
    I think Barbara Walters signed on Rosie for that very reason. Controversy = big ratings and they were probably salivating at the thought of Rosie stirring the pot.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    7,206
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    So how long you all think she will last on The View??? http://celebrity.aol.com/people/atao...531449,00.html
    MIchelle, on that link with pic of Barbara and Rosie. Whats up with Barbara's hair. Thats not her hair, her is thin and fine, especially on top. Is it a wig, it looks like one to me, whatcha think?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,915
    Quote Originally Posted by lilpony
    MIchelle, on that link with pic of Barbara and Rosie. Whats up with Barbara's hair. Thats not her hair, her is thin and fine, especially on top. Is it a wig, it looks like one to me, whatcha think?
    LMAO!!!!! I did not see that before!!!!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    26,910
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    I liked how in the article she said how she is "powerless" she just needs to remember that IMO. Rosie is not one to hold back and it could get her in trouble.

    "Powerless," huh?? LOL We should ALL be so powerless. Getting paid millions of dollars to sit our butts in give an opinion. Sort of like what we do hear only with no money and no audience.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    7,206
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    LMAO!!!!! I did not see that before!!!!
    Thats not a good picture of Barbara. Its not her hair, nope!! I mean its ok if it isn't her hair, nothing wrong with wigs or hairpieces!!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    7,954
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP)
    I'm not a big fan of Rosie and never saw the view, but she'll have to learn that she's no longer in charge. We've all got people we have to answer to and she's got Babs.
    I saw the View for about 10 min this morning and all I heard was Rosie - I think Joy got about 3 words in. They had Jessica Simpson on and Rosie pretty much took over - interrupting. At one point she interrupted Barbara and realized it - Rosie said oops you go ahead, Babs said no you and Rosie insisted with letting Babs go and made a joke about not wanting to cut off Barbara.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,577
    I saw the same thing you did, Jilly. I don't normally watch The View, but tuned in today just to see how it would go. it was exactly as I expected and Rosie was her obnoxious, loud-mouth self. I never did make it to the end of the show. I think a lot of listeners will be tuning out and turning off.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    10,403
    I think Barbara Walters needs to climb down off her high horse a bit. We all put our pantyhose on the same way.....


    ...LOL...I don't wear pantyhose with any frequency at all. I actually can't remember when I last did!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    7,954
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniffy38
    I saw the same thing you did, Jilly. I don't normally watch The View, but tuned in today just to see how it would go. it was exactly as I expected and Rosie was her obnoxious, loud-mouth self. I never did make it to the end of the show. I think a lot of listeners will be tuning out and turning off.
    She can't help herself and I think there are going to be problems. The last thing I saw before turning it off was Joy trying to smile at Rosie, lol.

    I liked Elizabeth's new short hair cut though!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    1,935
    Quote Originally Posted by jilly
    I saw the View for about 10 min this morning and all I heard was Rosie - I think Joy got about 3 words in. They had Jessica Simpson on and Rosie pretty much took over - interrupting. At one point she interrupted Barbara and realized it - Rosie said oops you go ahead, Babs said no you and Rosie insisted with letting Babs go and made a joke about not wanting to cut off Barbara.
    I lasted about 5 minutes...did you notice the look on Elizabeths face? Really, if looks could kill....
    She acts like she just moved into an old neighborhood and is making all new rules. There is no "we" but a whole lotta "her".

    I respect Barabra Walters but really feel she has alienated some of her viewers by choosing Rosie to take Meridiths place. She is a conversation killer, not creator....IMO...

    Lynie

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    NORTHERN CA~Bay Area
    Posts
    1,426
    Isn't this the View's 10th season...I guess it's time to say goodbye. I hardly ever watch it anyway but I absolutely can't stand "BIG MOUTH" Rosie O.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    6,932
    They are going to have to sit on Rosie...otherwise, she'll dominate every conversation. I'm not a big fan of Rosie's, but I'd watch...only if she doesn't do all the talking...which I think will be hard for her.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-07-2016, 01:44 PM
  2. Rosie O'Donnell suffers heart attack at home
    By legalmania in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-22-2012, 10:14 AM
  3. Rosie O'Donnell and Kelly Ripa...
    By Beffie in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 234
    Last Post: 11-28-2006, 11:34 PM