Can't prosecute Patsy anymore Whats Left?

Camper

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
JR is not talking. Burke cannot be prosecuted. JAR has an alibi.

The only thing left is the BIGGEST CLUE THE CASE EVER HAD.

Who was the person who said he was JAR in Michigan, that wanted a deadly boating accident done while JonBenet would be in the boat, with (phoney JAR impersonator) phony JAR impersonator would jump to safety just before the boats crashed. This offer was made in the summer of 1996, by the person I named "BOATMAN".

Boatman came forward in February of 1997, so soon after the murder. Did Boatman want revenge against a drug deal that deteriorated OR did Boatman just want to find the killer of JonBenet?

What did Boatman have to gain by telling this tale?

Ramsey attornies retaliated by saying JAR was NOT in Michigan during the time frame of the offer.

WHAT if anything did the Ramseys OR their investigators do to determine WHO the person was that said he was JAR? WHY wouldn't they want to know, or did they have their PI's check Boatman out, if not why not?

Boatman it was said in the Globe article was a drug informant for Waterford MI PD. That sounds to me (hey I am no rocket scientist) like he had a good nature to round up druggies, hey he might even have cared that a tiny 6 year old little girl in Colorado was murdered - accidentally or accidentally on purpose ER whut?

Did the BPD drop the ball in Michigan, to focus on Patsy?

I personally do not think Patsy did this, but I do think that she covered for the person who did. She cannot be prosecuted now or ever.

LIVES have been ruined, especially JonBenets.

Camper said:
Arrest John Ramsey for murder, conspiracy to commit murder and abuse of a corpse.

If what the Ramsey's have stated is true, and Burke was put to sleep upon their return home from the White's party between 0930 and 1000 PM, then there are no witnesses as to the whereabouts of the parents between that time and the 911 call at approximately 0530. One or both parents could have left the house with JonBenet (who was most likely alive at the time) to meet a third party.

The Ramsey home has not been proven to have been where JonBenet was killed. Perhaps the child was killed elsewhere, then brought back home, placed in the wine cellar, then moved to the final location, where staging occurred.

By the way, perhaps the reason that Fleet White was going nuts after arriving at the Ramsey home that morning, and having that heated discussion in Atlanta after the funeral, was because he realized one or both of the parents were involved with the murder.

John was known to have been out of sight from 1020 AM until 1100 AM. Where did he go? Perhaps he went to the wine cellar to retrieve his daughter's body and move it to the final spot.

Fleet White was known to have searched the home after arriving there that morning. It's documented that John was surprised to hear that Fleet White had done so.

That was John's 2nd mistake. The 1st was allowing his wife to drag his daughter into the dark world of the child beauty pageant scene.

Perhaps Fleet White had searched the area where JonBenet was eventually found, had not seen her there, and after he and John later found her there, he suddenly realized that one or both parents may be hiding something. Worse yet, that they were involved with their daughter's murder.

Guy_in_Georgia said:
...By the way, perhaps the reason that Fleet White was going nuts after arriving at the Ramsey home that morning, and having that heated discussion in Atlanta after the funeral, was because he realized one or both of the parents were involved with the murder...

Yep. That would be it. :cool:

Guy_in_Georgia said:
By the way, perhaps the reason that Fleet White was going nuts after arriving at the Ramsey home that morning, and having that heated discussion in Atlanta after the funeral, was because he realized one or both of the parents were involved with the murder.

Perhaps Fleet White had searched the area where JonBenet was eventually found, had not seen her there, and after he and John later found her there, he suddenly realized that one or both parents may be hiding something. Worse yet, that they were involved with their daughter's murder.

Guy_in_Georgia. That is exactly what Fleet White thought and still does!

xxxxxxxxxooooooo
mama

Camper said:

The only thing left is the BIGGEST CLUE THE CASE EVER HAD.

Camper, I just PM'd you..........

mama

Indeed, Fleet White came to believe at least John was involved after John found Jonbenet's body in such an easy manner. (John must have nightvision)
The way John found the body meant Fleet should have found it too when he peered into the wine cellar earlier that morning.

So...on the 26th...you had both a friend of the Ramseys, and the first detective on the scene believing the Ramseys were behind their daughter's murder.

Recall that the detective noticed John's demeanor upon returning was quite the opposite from what it was before he had left the room. She also remarked that she felt threatened after John placed the body on the floor.

This was a perfect example of a cop's intuition at work.

Her subconcious had compiled the facts:

- John appears calm when the detective first arrives.

- John's demeanor is different upon his return (upset, restless, etc..)

- Fleet White does a complete 180 in regards to his attitude towards John after they discover the body.

- John lays the body on the floor and as they are leaning over it John moans and the detective thinking "I have 18 bulllets..."

John Ramsey cannot be prosecuted for anything at this point, except murder. The statute of limitations has run out for any misdemeanors involved. Obstructing justice, hiding evidence, lying under oath. Patsy is answering to a higher court on her failings.

The only other person in the house that night who could tell us the TRUTH is Burke. He will most likely keep quiet until both of his parents have passed.

[ - John lays the body on the floor and as they are leaning over it John moans and the detective thinking "I have 18 bulllets..."[/QUOTE]

Ok, I'm dense, what does this mean? I came across this as I just finished reading Steve Thomas' book. Am I dense, or what?

booradley said:
[ - John lays the body on the floor and as they are leaning over it John moans and the detective thinking "I have 18 bulllets..." Ok, I'm dense, what does this mean? I came across this as I just finished reading Steve Thomas' book. Am I dense, or what?
Actually, it was probably 15 bullets. In any case, Det Arndt may actually have had an epiphany, a flash of realization that the killer may be right next to her. The subconcious is a powerful tool, especially for those who work on complex problems in their line of work, like policeman, muical masters, scientists, etc.. Some call it a sixth sense, a gut instinct, or intuition.

The same thing probably happened to Fleet White when he and John found the body of JonBenet.

Fleet had searched the home earlier that day, and I'm sure that he had looked in the same place that JonBenet was now found.

Perhaps the reason John was so distressed after returning from his mysterious absence was because he found JonBenet where his wife had hidden her (the wine cellar), this being the FIRST TIME he saw her dead.

It's very likely that Patsy had hidden JonBenet in the wine cellar in the early hours of Dec 26th, John discovered the body, may have noticed evidence that would point to a family member, decided to move the body to the final location, staged the scene. When he returned, Det Arndt noticed a marked difference in his demeanor.

The problem:

JOHN DID NOT KNOW THAT FLEET WHITE HAD ALREADY SEARCHED THE HOUSE EARLIER THAT DAY.

That's probably why Fleet became almost hysterical after they discovered JonBenet. Not necessarily because JonBenet was dead, but that her father may have had something to do with it.

Guy_in_Georgia said:
Actually, it was probably 15 bullets. In any case, Det Arndt may actually have had an epiphany, a flash of realization that the killer may be right next to her. The subconcious is a powerful tool, especially for those who work on complex problems in their line of work, like policeman, muical masters, scientists, etc.. Some call it a sixth sense, a gut instinct, or intuition.

Gotcha, thanks! Boo

Guy_in_Georgia said:
This was a perfect example of a cop's intuition at work.

"
I believe in the whole "Cops Intution" theory----but what was her intuition telling her when she herself picked up JB's body????

julianne said:
I believe in the whole "Cops Intution" theory----but what was her intuition telling her when she herself picked up JB's body????
Hey, Det Arndt had now lost it, evident by her sudden panic in thinking that killer may be in the house. She clearly wasn't thinking when she touched JonBenet. Evidence was screwed up anyway, but she made it worse.

Guy_in_Georgia said:
Hey, Det Arndt had now lost it, evident by her sudden panic in thinking that killer may be in the house. She clearly wasn't thinking when she touched JonBenet. Evidence was screwed up anyway, but she made it worse.
If she was indeed panicked and thought the killer may be in the house, why didn't she call for backup? Why didn't she instruct who she perceived to be the killer to remain where they were, to not move?

I agree that evidence was already screwed up, but any competent LE wouldn't taint the crime scene and evidence even more simply on the theory that the evidence was already screwed up, anyway!

And if she was panicked and afraid that the killer was before her, how does moving the body from one room to another do anything to alleviate such panic? It doesn't make sense...

julianne said:
If she was indeed panicked and thought the killer may be in the house, why didn't she call for backup?

I heard that she tried to call for back up but did not realize that the channel normally used was blacked out in case the "kidnappers" were listening in and would know that police had been contacted. When she did not get through, she used her personal cell phone and her call ended up being routed to Jefferson county by accident! Did anyone else remember reading this? I must have read it on these boards. Boo

julianne said:
If she was indeed panicked and thought the killer may be in the house, why didn't she call for backup? Why didn't she instruct who she perceived to be the killer to remain where they were, to not move?
I agree that evidence was already screwed up, but any competent LE wouldn't taint the crime scene and evidence even more simply on the theory that the evidence was already screwed up, anyway! And if she was panicked and afraid that the killer was before her, how does moving the body from one room to another do anything to alleviate such panic? It doesn't make sense...
Det Arndt did try to call for backup. That was the problem...the radios were taken from the police, who were asked not to use them in case the "kidnappers" were listening in to the broadcasts.

She tried getting backup by calling dispatch by telephone, several times, but no one responded.

Guy_in_Georgia said:
Det Arndt did try to call for backup. That was the problem...the radios were taken from the police, who were asked not to use them in case the "kidnappers" were listening in to the broadcasts.

She tried getting backup by calling dispatch by telephone, several times, but no one responded.
But she didn't know that the radios were taken??? She called dispatch several times and her calls for help went ignored??

She called dispatch several times and her calls for help went ignored??
Yes. That is exactly what happened.

Guy_in_Georgia said:
Arrest John Ramsey for murder, conspiracy to commit murder and abuse of a corpse.

John was known to have been out of sight from 1020 AM until 1100 AM. Where did he go? Perhaps he went to the wine cellar to retrieve his daughter's body and move it to the final spot.

Fleet White was known to have searched the home after arriving there that morning. It's documented that John was surprised to hear that Fleet White had done so.

That was John's 2nd mistake. The 1st was allowing his wife to drag his daughter into the dark world of the child beauty pageant scene.

Agreed! Go after John Bennett Ramsey, child molester, liar, and murderer!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get
Back