Singer Moby lashes out at Tomkat pics..

I think this is unfair of Moby. Where was he when Brad and Angelina were on the cover of another magazine with photos of their kid? Moby has always been outspoken about certain things...and oh, he's not a singer. I'd say he's more of a songwriter, and he sings (not very well) in a couple of his songs.

michelle said:
Speaking of TC, KH and the baby, I went to lunch with two sisters yesterday, one who used to live in LA and knows people in the business. ;)

Just rumor, of course, but she says they still believe that TC is gay and that the baby is not theirs. This sister said that the baby looks like a Mexican baby, to her. She lived in LA and saw lots of Mexican babies.

She went on to say that Tom prefers men of Asian descent, and they are seen being brought to his trailer when he is doing pictures.

Among other things, she said that it is strongly believed that Scientology is a front for lesbians and homosexuals in the business. She talked about Kirstie Alley, Parker Stevenson, John Travolta, Tom Cruise.

She says that Nicole Kidman and Katie Holmes are/were with Tom Cruise for the fame. She also says that both are not the brightest bulbs in the pack.

She says that the information on www.defamer.com is written by Hollywood insiders and to pay attention to what they write on this site.

Bear in mind, the above is just rumors; but I thought that I would report it. ;)

Does that mean that Isaac Hayes is gay too? Talking about giving SHAFT a new meaning. :dance:

Anyway...those "rumours" gave me a good laugh. I'm pretty sure that's their kid.

nanandjim said:
Speaking of TC, KH and the baby, I went to lunch with two sisters yesterday, one who used to live in LA and knows people in the business. ;)

Just rumor, of course, but she says they still believe that TC is gay and that the baby is not theirs. This sister said that the baby looks like a Mexican baby, to her. She lived in LA and saw lots of Mexican babies.

She went on to say that Tom prefers men of Asian descent, and they are seen being brought to his trailer when he is doing pictures.

Among other things, she said that it is strongly believed that Scientology is a front for lesbians and homosexuals in the business. She talked about Kirstie Alley, Parker Stevenson, John Travolta, Tom Cruise.

She says that Nicole Kidman and Katie Holmes are/were with Tom Cruise for the fame. She also says that both are not the brightest bulbs in the pack.

She says that the information on www.defamer.com is written by Hollywood insiders and to pay attention to what they write on this site.

Bear in mind, the above is just rumors; but I thought that I would report it. ;)
Nothing surprises me though. LOL at the comment about Nicole and Katie, although Nicole seems to me like she is smart. JMO
DId you see the pics in the link, the baby is a cutie. Does not look like Tom to me though.

michelle said:
Nothing surprises me though. LOL at the comment about Nicole and Katie, although Nicole seems to me like she is smart. JMO
DId you see the pics in the link, the baby is a cutie. Does not look like Tom to me though.
Nicole seems articulate to me, too. She talked more about Katie seeming to be so impressionable, and I tend to agree. Some of the photos of Katie are telling, though. The one in the pressbox, taken at a distance, doesn't show a happy Katie, to me. She looks rather sullen. To me, she smiles for the cameras, but that might just be an act.

nanandjim said:
Nicole seems articulate to me, too. She talked more about Katie seemed to be so impressionable, and I tend to agree. Some of the photos of Katie are telling, though. The one in the pressbox, taken at a distance, doesn't show a happy Katie, to me. She looks rather sullen. To me, she smiles for the cameras, but that might just be an act.
Katie does look sad and worn out in alot of the photos.. Nicole seems to me like she really loved Tom but I dont think she was as impressionable at katie is. I think that may be why they split.JMO

Jeana (DP) said:
Moby needs to mind how own business.
I agree. He just rubs me the wrong way. He comes off as a pretentious "hipster" in my opinion.

Masterj said:
I agree. He just rubs me the wrong way. He comes off as a pretentious "hipster" in my opinion.
I watched Moby on "Cribs" one time and he is kind of out there. JMO I do like some of his music though.

nanandjim said:

I lived in LA for 20 years and still live near by. I've seen plenty of Mexican babies and I don't understand your friend's opinion. Suri looks a lot like Katie to me.

Scientology is NOT "a front for gays and lesbians in Hollywood." But it has attracted a few stars who are said to be gay. Lots of us wonder why.

Nova said:
I lived in LA for 20 years and still live near by. I've seen plenty of Mexican babies and I don't understand your friend's opinion. Suri looks a lot like Katie to me.

Scientology is NOT "a front for gays and lesbians in Hollywood." But it has attracted a few stars who are said to be gay. Lots of us wonder why.
I think she looks alot like Katie too.

WHo is Moby????

Seems like he is using the pics of the tomkat baby to get some pubicity for himself.

She is a cutie and looks like her parents.

:laugh:
Amraann said:
WHo is Moby????

Seems like he is using the pics of the tomkat baby to get some pubicity for himself.

She is a cutie and looks like her parents.
He is some performer/singer/musician....lol.....I only know a few of his songs.

I'm not a Tom Cruise fan AT ALL, but geez, first they get crap for NOT showing her off to everyone, so they do, and now they get crap for showing her off to everyone. Darned if you do, darned if you don't-- I guess.

Paladin said:
Does that mean that Isaac Hayes is gay too? Talking about giving SHAFT a new meaning. :dance:

LOL I was thinking the same thing about my brother- if he was gay, he'd (my brother) just come out and say "I'm gay" he wouldn't join this cult to cover it up! $hit! my family would rather he be gay!

Nova said:

Hey, Nova - I'm just passing along the rumors. I don't know if they are true, not true, or whatever. I have no idea what Mexican babies look like or don't look like. I also have no experience with Scientology. As I said several times in my post, the info is just RUMORS. Take it or leave it. It doesn't matter to me. ;)

julianne said:
I'm not a Tom Cruise fan AT ALL, but geez, first they get crap for NOT showing her off to everyone, so they do, and now they get crap for showing her off to everyone. Darned if you do, darned if you don't-- I guess.
I agree and you can't please everyone all the time. I think Moby is a pita!

Did y'all see the other link on one of the pages where Nicole Kidman blasted Angie Jolie saying she's only doing charity work for publicity?

What is wrong with these people? Do they think having a little money intitles them to just be rude about anyone and everyone, esp if they don't know them? NK is suppose to be a goodwill amb as well, way to show goodwill there Nicole!

I long for the days when movie stars showed up in movies and kept their mouths shut...seriously!

Oh yes, good point about Moby getting publicity from this. He had to have known making comments like this would get printed somewhere, so isn't it a little ironic he's ripping on TC and KH for using their baby for publicity? I've also never seen a pale white mexican baby before, I think the kid has Katie's eyes.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spartan01
Back