803 users online (72 members and 731 guests)  

Websleuths News

pageant doco "Living Dolls"

For anyone interested in looking into the pageant culture, HBO did documentary callled Living Dolls: The Making of a Child Beauty Queen (2001) (TV) and it has been posted on Youtube in 9 parts.

Part 1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dJ-PvHv1HQ

to see the additional 8 parts, look to the right of the video and they are listed.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie
    For anyone interested in looking into the pageant culture, HBO did documentary callled Living Dolls: The Making of a Child Beauty Queen (2001) (TV) and it has been posted on Youtube in 9 parts.

Part 1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dJ-PvHv1HQ

to see the additional 8 parts, look to the right of the video and they are listed.
    I have watched this program several times, yes, the children are absolutely beautiful - but watch the moms, IMO that is where the real story lies.

"I bear the chain I forged in life...I made it of my own free will and of my own free will I wore it....your chain was fully as long as this seven Christmas Eve's ago - and you have labored on it since." Jacob Marley

MURDERER'S! You know g**damn well what happened to your kid so stop playing the victim and just confess you lying murdering liars! - Mr. Chris Stotch - South Park

All posts are my opinion only.

One thing for sure, the other girls on the pagent circuit are just as tarted-up as JB was.

I did a Google and found out that Swan's mother died in Feb 2003. She was sent to live with her father in Alaska and he passed away this past summer. Poor girl.

Quote Originally Posted by princessmer81
    I did a Google and found out that Swan's mother died in Feb 2003. She was sent to live with her father in Alaska and he passed away this past summer. Poor girl.
    How old was Swan. I don't remember her. Saw this a couple of years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by princessmer81
    PRINCESS,

Did it say how the mother and father died and where is Swan now, because without someone looking after her who cares, she is destined for something bad.