Angelina, Brad, Maddox, Zahara & Shiloh

Floh

Former Member
Reaction score
Brangelina and family in Hello! magazine

:) Here's Shiloh, who we haven't seen publicly since she was a newborn, i don't think and she's a beauty, IMO:

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b51/linnea238/65dc2dc3.jpg

She and Zahara and Maddox are beautiful!

here, Angelina finally confesses her and Brad's relationship did start on the set of Mr and Mrs Smith. of course we knew that:

Jolie and Pitt weren’t looking for love on the set of Mr. & Mrs. Smith, but she admits that is where they started to fall in love. During filming, the co-stars “found this strange friendship and partnership that kind of just suddenly happened. I think a few months in I realized, God, I can’t wait to get to work. Whether it was shooting a scene or arguing about a scene or gun practice or dance class or doing stunts — anything we had to do with each other, we just found a lot of joy in it together and a lot of real teamwork.” After a lot of contemplation, “life developed in a way where we could be together, and where it felt like something we would do, we should do.” But don’t expect them to marry. “We are legally bound to our children, not to each other, and I think that’s the most important thing.”

The family appear in Hello here:

http://rosie-demario.com/?p=4153

Clicking on each scan brings it up large.

i have no control over comments (which may be bad language) which are made on the site, so beware. :(

Thanks, Floh...

Shiloh is absolutely gorgeous!

P.S. And I don't know what I really think about the whole Suri deal...but Suri looks a lot older than Shiloh (depending on the age of the photo), and they should only be about a month apart in age. Hmmm.... and JMHO

DEPUTYDAWG said:
Thanks, Floh...

Shiloh is absolutely gorgeous!

P.S. And I don't know what I really think about the whole Suri deal...but Suri looks a lot older than Shiloh (depending on the age of the photo), and they should only be about a month apart in age. Hmmm.... and JMHO

Ha ha - i was just about to edit the post to reflect that very thought, DD! :dance:

:crazy: I personally think Suri is absolutely beautiful. All that dark hair and those big beautiful eyes. Shiloh is a pretty baby too. But Suri just has something!! As for both sets of parents I will just hold my thoughts on that! :crazy:

Mygirlsadie said:
:crazy: I personally think Suri is absolutely beautiful. All that dark hair and those big beautiful eyes. Shiloh is a pretty baby too. But Suri just has something!! As for both sets of parents I will just hold my thoughts on that! :crazy:

As far as beauty goes, i think both Shiloh and Suri are equal. :)

both very beautiful babies, that's one thing i have no doubt about.

if we are going to talk Suri on this thread also, then let it be said, IMO, there is no way Suri is the age given out - but what do i know about babies, huh? :D

do we think Shiloh is clearly Brad and Angelina's baby? i know i do. :)

Floh said:
As far as beauty goes, i think both Shiloh and Suri are equal. :)

both very beautiful babies, that's one thing i have no doubt about.

if we are going to talk Suri on this thread also, then let it be said, IMO, there is no way Suri is the age given out - but what do i know about babies, huh? :D

do we think Shiloh is clearly Brad and Angelina's baby? i know i do. :)
I think both babies are absolutely beautiful!

I think Suri is a product of Tom and Katie, and Shiloh is a product of Angelina and Brad.

Pitt/Jolie '08 imo.

Seriously though, I love them as a family. The picture of Angelina and Brad at Fallingwater when she took him there for his birthday is gorgeous too. I really love that Angie said she's starting a project in Zahara's homeland, "so that when she is of age, she can take it over like Maddox will take over his project." At another site, I had seen some people object to this, claiming Angelina was planning her children's lives out for them, but... I dunno. I think it's a great idea and I don't think Mad and Z will object to it. Hell, I've known quite a few people who were required to do something in order to get their hands on the family dollars/inheritance. I believe Angie and Brad will raise 3 wonderful people. :clap:

Melisinde said:
Pitt/Jolie '08 imo.

Seriously though, I love them as a family. The picture of Angelina and Brad at Fallingwater when she took him there for his birthday is gorgeous too. I really love that Angie said she's starting a project in Zahara's homeland, "so that when she is of age, she can take it over like Maddox will take over his project." At another site, I had seen some people object to this, claiming Angelina was planning her children's lives out for them, but... I dunno. I think it's a great idea and I don't think Mad and Z will object to it. Hell, I've known quite a few people who were required to do something in order to get their hands on the family dollars/inheritance. I believe Angie and Brad will raise 3 wonderful people. :clap:

I think it is great to start a program in their home country's. If the children choose not to take over the program when they are of age, Angelina or Brad could continue running it or the children could turn it over to someone else. However, being that they are being raised to be giving children and culturally aware I would think that they would continue the legacy their parents have started.

All of the children are beautiful. Suri does look to be a bit older than Shiloh though.

They sure are a beautiful family! That's neat that they are starting programs in their children's home countries.

While I am not a fan of Jolie/Pitt's actions, I do think that her desire to start a project in each of M and Z's homelands is lovely.

She is forever connecting them to their roots and giving them meaning to their homeland. Something that many of us lose when relocating countries.

I had no true understanding of poverty. In the US I'm considered within the poverty guidelines. I have cable, internet, phone, and food.

After the birth of my daughter my fiance and I traveled to Mexico, where his family is from and all still reside (outside of his parents/grandparents who relocated, legally, here).

I had no idea. I suffered culture shock when we went to his Aunt's house. She had a corrugated plastic roof. 7 people lived in 2 rooms.

They were middle class. Poverty is heart wrenching in that country. I came home and cried and thanked God I was born to such privilege. 14 year old rusted car and all.

She's sharing a beautiful lesson about life with her children, to be generous with their time and resources. She is showing them what privilege they have been born into. Each one of us should be so lucky to be given that lesson. I pray that a bit of that compassion rubs off on each one of her kids.

Shiloh is one of the most beautiful babies I have EVER seen!

Those eyes....those LIPS!!! What a doll!!!

Angelina Jolie Calls Pitt a 'Great Partner'

Jolie says that while having another biological child with Pitt is a possibility, it is more likely they would adopt another child first.
“I even think that I did make it clear that we, we would think about adopting next, which is important for me in the balance of how — in our own family, our kids perceive it,” Jolie said.
“I want Madd to know that as our family grew and we all came together, we didn’t just start having children, biological children,” she said.
“You know, that, that yes, we have Shiloh and it’s been a wonderful experience, but we want to find another brother or sister in the world for our family.”
Jolie makes it clear that she and Pitt are not just randomly putting together a “rainbow family” with children from all over the world.
“You know, now the questions are more when you have a mixed-race family, do you balance the races so there’s another African person in the house for Z? So there’s another Asian person in the house for Madd? Shiloh has Brad and I she can look at,” Jolie said.
“You know, these are the questions we’re more asking. What’s best for the children as they grow? … We don’t just want to have different children from different countries. That’s not the point. So we’re learning.”

More: http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=2725522&page=1

After a lot of contemplation, “life developed in a way where we could be together,
Nice euphemism for "so he dumped his wife."

This baby is so cute. I think its great what brad and angelina are doing. They seem very happy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back