New Orleans Killings bring the city to its bloodied knees

Marie

Daughter, if you don't remember us...who will?
Reaction score
Husband, wife just two of 6 shot in 24 hours

In the sixth New Orleans murder in less than 24 hours, a woman was killed and her husband shot in their home Thursday about 5:30 a.m., said police, who found the bleeding man kneeling at the door of the couple's Faubourg Marigny home, clutching their 2-year-old son.

Including another murder on New Year's Day, the latest violence brings the new year's total to at least seven slayings in four days, though one of the apparent killings -- a woman's body found Wednesday rolled up in a throw rug on a Lower 9th Ward street -- remains officially an unclassified death. In the past week, 12 people have been murdered in the city.

Helen Hill

Paul Gailiunas

Well, this can't be too good for tourism--glad to see Mayor Nagin continuing to do a great job

New Orleans is so demon infested, even with almost none of its residents returned, it STILL hosts an extremely high murder rate.

Peter Hamilton said:
Well, this can't be too good for tourism--glad to see Mayor Nagin continuing to do a great job
Yep, Mayor Nagin is doing such a stupendous job isn't he???? I still get angry when I see that moron!!!!
loser.gif

Nagin and Nifong should both be shipped to a deserted island somewhere. Neither of them are worth the effort it takes to type their names. Not that i have a strong opinion of either one of them. :D

I wish the entire city and just about everyone in it would sink into the gulf!

It is a cesspool. It is a shining example of what generational welfare will do to a culture. It is a den of general human suffering and iniquity all around.

Oh and while I am pissing off the world, I wish that the New Orleans Saints were preparing for a home game when NO falls into the gulf. Not because I have anything about the players specifically but because I have had an *advertiser censored* full of hearing the doting and the slathering of saliva covered compliments about how the New Orleans Saints have been through so much. Hey geniuses, the hurricane hit the city of New Orleans....not the NFL team. They were nowhere around, having evacuated. Puhhhhleaze.

Lastly, I hope that all the thugs and killers that have raised crime rates in TX, GA, AL, MS, and elsewhere go home for a thugareunion before it happens too.

Sorry for the rant but I have just heard enough drivelling over a bunch of people that don't have the sense enough to get out of a bowl when a tidal wave and class 5 hurricane are coming. Sick and infirm are excepted, of course.

I am sure that there are some really good people there but to me it seems very much like what Iraq would be like if you taught the Iraqi's voodoo! ;) They had their chance to redeem themselves in my eyes but, instead, voted Nagan back in. Mr. let the school busses sit.

Okay, let me have it. If you agree, post here and do a little 'cal-culating' :D

Cal

calus_3 said:
I
wish the entire city and just about everyone in it would sink into the gulf!

It is a cesspool. It is a shining example of what generational welfare will do to a culture. It is a den of general human suffering and iniquity all around.
A little harsh, but ok...
Oh and while I am pissing off the world, I wish that the New Orleans Saints were preparing for a home game when NO falls into the gulf. Not because I have anything about the players specifically but because I have had an *advertiser censored* full of hearing the doting and the slathering of saliva covered compliments about how the New Orleans Saints have been through so much. Hey geniuses, the hurricane hit the city of New Orleans....not the NFL team. They were nowhere around, having evacuated. Puhhhhleaze.
I think the reason people were saying that is because I'm sure many of the players and their families were displaced.

Lastly, I hope that all the thugs and killers that have raised crime rates in TX, GA, AL, MS, and elsewhere go home for a thugareunion before it happens too.
I think they should put them all together and send them to fight for us in Iraq....doesn't that sound good????

Sorry for the rant but I have just heard enough drivelling over a bunch of people that don't have the sense enough to get out of a bowl when a tidal wave and class 5 hurricane are coming. Sick and infirm are excepted, of course.
It was actually a Cat 3 when it hit......people who have been in hurricanes know that they usually downgrade (some times significantly) before hitting land...I'm from the area and i can tell you, people just don't up and leave for hurricanes....I live in Florida now and guess what, people still don't leave here either!!!

Cal, I enjoy reading your post...even if I don't agree with what you're saying (i usually do agree with you though;) )

calus_3 said:

These points I agree with. ;)

czechmate7 said:
A little harsh, but ok...
I think the reason people were saying that is because I'm sure many of the players and their families were displaced.

I think they should put them all together and send them to fight for us in Iraq....doesn't that sound good????

It was actually a Cat 3 when it hit......people who have been in hurricanes know that they usually downgrade (some times significantly) before hitting land...I'm from the area and i can tell you, people just don't up and leave for hurricanes....I live in Florida now and guess what, people still don't leave here either!!!

Cal, I enjoy reading your post...even if I don't agree with what you're saying (i usually do agree with you though;) )

Well, yeah I understand about friends and family but let's face it....they have the money and wherewithall to make those problems go away in a hurry. My point was that they make it sound like those players went there and held the four corners of the dome up and saved the world. People from NO have become a protected class. When a motel owner sought to throw out a NO "VICTIM" after a year because they did nothing to better themselves....no job in that year...and tore up the place, he was made to be the bad guy.

Just give the insurgents some bling....maybe like an old cutlass with 20's and a couple gold teeth and some gold necklaces and tell the NO folks that they killed Tupac...I think that strategy could work. That or tell them that the insurgents listen to West coast rappers and said that voodoo is whack! :D

Cat 3...calus 3....we're all disasters! :D

Well, Florida is a little different in that it isn't a soup...no toilet bowl. Most of the people died because of drowning not wind or other damage. Most people were white too!

There's no crime in enjoying my posts....I do try to be entertaining while bunching up people's boxers! :D

Cal

calus_3 said:
Well, yeah I understand about friends and family but let's face it....they have the money and wherewithall to make those problems go away in a hurry. My point was that they make it sound like those players went there and held the four corners of the dome up and saved the world. People from NO have become a protected class. When a motel owner sought to throw out a NO "VICTIM" after a year because they did nothing to better themselves....no job in that year...and tore up the place, he was made to be the bad guy.

I know what this is about....a disgruntled Eagles fan, are you?????? :D

Just give the insurgents some bling....maybe like an old cutlass with 20's and a couple gold teeth and some gold necklaces and tell the NO folks that they killed Tupac...I think that strategy could work. That or tell them that the insurgents listen to West coast rappers and said that voodoo is whack! :D

Cal, your not......dare I say, RACIAL PROFILING????????:eek:

Cat 3...calus 3....we're all disasters! :D
In the words of the Budweiser commerical......."True, true........."

Well, Florida is a little different in that it isn't a soup...no toilet bowl. Most of the people died because of drowning not wind or other damage. Most people were white too!

Have you been to South Florida?????? I'm Italian and still felt white down there!!!
There's no crime in enjoying my posts....I do try to be entertaining while bunching up people's boxers! :D

Cal
Yes, but enjoying them is one thing....actually admitting it is another!!!LOL :silenced:

czechmate7 said:
I know what this is about....a disgruntled Eagles fan, are you?????? :D

Cal, your not......dare I say, RACIAL PROFILING????????:eek:

In the words of the Budweiser commerical......."True, true........."

Have you been to South Florida?????? I'm Italian and still felt white down there!!!

Yes, but enjoying them is one thing....actually admitting it is another!!!LOL :silenced:

No no, I am a Colts fan all the way!

Racial? No. Behavioral profiling? Certainly. ;)

I have been as far as Sanibel Island Flordia but no further south. I lost my desire when I saw an episode of cops where the police found a tourist broken down in Miami and told them that they...the police...didn't feel safe there and that they both had better beat it.

Cal

calus_3 said:
No no, I am a Colts fan all the way!

Racial? No. Behavioral profiling? Certainly. ;)

I have been as far as Sanibel Island Flordia but no further south. I lost my desire when I saw an episode of cops where the police found a tourist broken down in Miami and told them that they...the police...didn't feel safe there and that they both had better beat it.

Cal
Colts fan all the way and you're dis'n Paytons' hometown???!!!!
What is up with that??!!!!!!!
BTW...I hope the Colts vs Saints in SB!!

Well, my opinion of NO just went up....somewhat.

I don't care who or what takes out New Orleans. I swear, if I have to hear a year's worth of "they rose from the ruins of Hurricane ravaged NO to win a championship. They overcame the hardships and the storm ravaged soul of a nation to uplift the thugs...I mean people of NO....and once again fill them with hope. Since the storm, there has been little hope but now the people of NO have something to cheer about". Well, I say what about the billions of my tax dollars spent to give them handouts? Couldn't they cheer about THAT and let the Colts win?

I would never cheer anyone getting hurt but MAN OH MAN....again, in the context of him being okay....I loved that hit on Reggie Bush at the beginning of the game on Sunday. OUCH!

Man, I was looking for a fight today. Must have debilitated everyone during the Ft. Meyers and minimum wage debates. :D

Cal

calus_3 said:
Well, my opinion of NO just went up....somewhat.

I don't care who or what takes out New Orleans. I swear, if I have to hear a year's worth of "they rose from the ruins of Hurricane ravaged NO to win a championship. They overcame the hardships and the storm ravaged soul of a nation to uplift the thugs...I mean people of NO....and once again fill them with hope. Since the storm, there has been little hope but now the people of NO have something to cheer about". Well, I say what about the billions of my tax dollars spent to give them handouts? Couldn't they cheer about THAT and let the Colts win?

I would never cheer anyone getting hurt but MAN OH MAN....again, in the context of him being okay....I loved that hit on Reggie Bush at the beginning of the game on Sunday. OUCH!

Man, I was looking for a fight today. Must have debilitated everyone during the Ft. Meyers and minimum wage debates. :D

Cal
Ok, how about your Colts suck and aren't worth a crap...New England is going to beat the &*%) out of them (because you know Brady can do it!!!) YOu know it, I know it and Sunday everybody else will know it!!:cool:

Plus, apparently you've never been to NO and if you have you probably took a wrong turn into the projects where you were gang raped by some crack head thugs which is where you get the impression that NO is the cesspool that you say it is!!:D

(The thing is, you're not use to people agreeing with you.....you don't know what to do with yourself now, do you?????)LOL

czechmate7 said:
Ok, how about your Colts suck and aren't worth a crap...New England is going to beat the &*%) out of them (because you know Brady can do it!!!) YOu know it, I know it and Sunday everybody else will know it!!:cool:

Plus, apparently you've never been to NO and if you have you probably took a wrong turn into the projects where you were gang raped by some crack head thugs which is where you get the impression that NO is the cesspool that you say it is!!:D

(The thing is, you're not use to people agreeing with you.....you don't know what to do with yourself now, do you?????)LOL

I gotta say, it is a very eerie feeling to have agreement. Kind of feel like Ceasar looking for Brute! :D

Tom Brady is a closet transvestite! Come on. Put a wig on that and some lipstick and he's a cabaret star....

Definitely have never been and never will go. While the thought of lots of hoochie mammas flashing everyone is appealing, there's nothing else there for me.

Cal

calus_3 said:
I gotta say, it is a very eerie feeling to have agreement. Kind of feel like Ceasar looking for Brute! :D

Tom Brady is a closet transvestite! Come on. Put a wig on that and some lipstick and he's a cabaret star....

Definitely have never been and never will go. While the thought of lots of hoochie mammas flashing everyone is appealing, there's nothing else there for me.

Cal
You're trashing a city you've never even been to? I could understand your argument if you had at least been in the French Quarter (at one point in your life) soaking up the smells of beer and bodily fluids saturating the air.....LOL

NO has more to it then meets the eye....really.... It is an unfair assessment to think it's all about G-money and Ray-Ray bus'n a cap in Rashawn over a bad crack deal. You know the media isn't going to print anything good....that doesn't sell these days...I mean Payton (and his types) needs to fit into that equation somewhere, right??
Don't be so harsh on them ....even for the ones who did leave, they still lost everything....it's hard to imagine.
ps....Brady is hot....even in a dress I wouldn't kick him out of bed....:blushing: (He would have to share me with Brett though....#4)

:laugh: :laugh:

czechmate7 said:
snip....ps....Brady is hot....even in a dress I wouldn't kick him out of bed....:blushing:
Thanks for the chuckle.

calus_3 said:

I think he's kinda cute! Put about 30 pounds of muscle on him and he'd be ok.

czechmate7 said:
You're trashing a city you've never even been to? I could understand your argument if you had at least been in the French Quarter (at one point in your life) soaking up the smells of beer and bodily fluids saturating the air.....LOL

NO has more to it then meets the eye....really.... It is an unfair assessment to think it's all about G-money and Ray-Ray bus'n a cap in Rashawn over a bad crack deal. You know the media isn't going to print anything good....that doesn't sell these days...I mean Payton (and his types) needs to fit into that equation somewhere, right??
Don't be so harsh on them ....even for the ones who did leave, they still lost everything....it's hard to imagine.
ps....Brady is hot....even in a dress I wouldn't kick him out of bed....:blushing: (He would have to share me with Brett though....#4)

Uggg, one geriatric and one transvestite....what kind of ship are you running there? :D

Atlanta has its share as well......for that, a hurricane could wipe downtown off the planet for all that I care. It is a cesspool pretty much as well. Will never change thanks to the corrupt Atlanta government.

I was oh so glad to see the Colts waste Ray killer Lewis on Saturday...it was just, LOVELY.

Cal

Jeana (DP) said:
I think he's kinda cute! Put about 30 pounds of muscle on him and he'd be ok.

Yeah but where would you find a man that only weighs 30 pounds? :D

Cal

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member