1069 users online (221 members and 848 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

New Saddam Video- EXTREMELY GRAPHIC AND GORY

Warning: Very graphic. Yucky.
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...44812484249985
    Shows him dead and what appears to be a gaping neck wound.

Quote Originally Posted by kidzndogznme
    Ewwww....

I know

Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    Ewwww....

Ewww is right! My son sent me the link to the cell phone video. It was pretty intense. I didn't want to watch it, but I just had to...that's how I am!!

That was gross. Looked like his adam's apple was exposed.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    Ewwww....
    Not as graphic as some I've seen, in fact it looks more like a rope burn to me.

I wouldn't want to look. I don't think it should be publicized; he's already being glorified - as dignified, and a "martyr" to them. Now it's all over the world. He should have been sent off to a prison to rot, like Milosovitch IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom'sGirl
    I agree. The REAL gory video was Nick Berg's beheading. I really shouldn't have watched it. The sights and sounds are seered in my brain forever.

I would much rather go the way Saddam did than Nick Berg or any of others that were beheaded.

I have to agree with you there Idahomom. Sadam was a horrible man and he deserved punishment but for some reason I didn't want to see the video and was hoping that he would just spend the rest of his life in prison. I did finally watch the video and I felt bad for doing it. Then I heard someone on the news crying that it was disrespectful to have the execution on youtube, google, etc. Someone else spoke up and said that it wasn't any more disrespectful than he had treated his own people. That he actually had live people put into a meat grinder. I changed my mind completely. He deserved everything he got. Including having everyone being able to watch his execution and view his dead body.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom'sGirl
    Yes, but you know kids are seeing it now all over the internet and in magazines. I'm sure it's a huge topic with them.

It's not necessarily that GORY, but plenty shocking to me and not something I want to see (not anyone's death). That's private as far as I'm concerned.

We're raising a world of insensitive people IMO; and the disturbed ones go out and do school shootings, etc. even over here; we have a pretty violent society too.

Everybody knows he got what he deserved; but we don't have to act like barbaric idiots ourselves, ga-ga ing over his hanging.

MarthaTex, I agree with you 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by Marthatex
    Yes, but you know kids are seeing it now all over the internet and in magazines. I'm sure it's a huge topic with them.

It's not necessarily that GORY, but plenty shocking to me and not something I want to see (not anyone's death). That's private as far as I'm concerned.

We're raising a world of insensitive people IMO; and the disturbed ones go out and do school shootings, etc. even over here; we have a pretty violent society too.

Everybody knows he got what he deserved; but we don't have to act like barbaric idiots ourselves, ga-ga ing over his hanging.
    I know very few teenagers who are into world news or politics.
    I do not think its a huge topic with them. I do think that any teens who click that video for the shock factor are already far gone ... Or soo immature and desensatized to violence from video games and media that they do not comprehend the reality of it.

Quote Originally Posted by browneyes
    Ewww is right! My son sent me the link to the cell phone video. It was pretty intense. to...thaI didn't want to watch it, but I just had t's how I am!!
    I can relate. I watched that video, too, and also checked this one out. Ewwww is definitely right!

Does anyone know when someone is hanged, approximately how far of a drop the person being hanged makes once the trap door is open?

I don't see anything wrong with anybody seeing it here or anywhere else---It 's a good lesson for teenagers and others to learn--that there are real human monsters out there and some of them are actually heads of state where they play God and torture and murder people on a whim--and this is how these mass killers wind up and should wind up---It's actually quite gratifying to see a tyrant get a trial and then be executed---Nuremberg was gratifying also way back in 1946--and also gratifying were the 900 Japanese hanged after WW II for war crimes---but on the other hand too bad Pol Pot,the insane Communist butcher of Cambodia,died a peaceful death--the world was robbed of his trial

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Hamilton
    I don't see anything wrong with anybody seeing it here or anywhere else---It 's a good lesson for teenagers and others to learn--that there are real human monsters out there and some of them are actually heads of state where they play God and torture and murder people on a whim--and this is how these mass killers wind up and should wind up---It's actually quite gratifying to see a tyrant get a trial and then be executed---Nuremberg was gratifying also way back in 1946--and also gratifying were the 900 Japanese hanged after WW II for war crimes---but on the other hand too bad Pol Pot,the insane Communist butcher of Cambodia,died a peaceful death--the world was robbed of his trial
    Peter Hamilton, tell us how you really feel...

You can choose to be bitter or better when handling your problems.

ō My posts are just my opinion and for entertainment purposes only.
    Do not copy any of my post. All post are to remain here.

Christopher McCandless (aka Alexander Supertramp)
    2/12/1968 -8/1992 RIP you are missed.

http://www.bringkyronhome.org/
    If you have information about Kyron Horman, please call the Tip Line at 503-261-2847 or dial 911

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast