GUILTY MO - Shawn Hornbeck & Ben Ownby abducted by Michael Devlin, 2007

calus_3 said:
William "Ben" Ownby

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,242527,00.html

OMG, I cannot imagine what these parents must be going through. Please God let them find him alive.

Cal
I am following this one Calus - not far from my neck of the woods. Have scanners going - nothing new yet except the FBI has become heavily involved and the search grid has widened. I too hope they find him alive and soon.

ETA - more descriptive detail about the truck

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/stories.nsf/laworder/story/A2EFDBF627A1C67F8625725E004289D2?OpenDocument

ETA - video report - the truck was seen at a school earlier in the same day. Union Missouri.

http://www.ksdk.com/

I am sick.......in the blink of an eye he is gone. Prayers their way for sure.

Cal

I've been watching this one. I am about 90 mins from Union. Travel through there often.

I am praying that they find this boy. I read something in another thread about a news conference this afternoon. Should be in about 30 mins.

What a gorgeous smile that boy has! Lord, wrap your arms around him and protect him from evil. Let him be found soon, and grant that his life be spared. Be with his parents, Lord, and give them a peace that surely passes all understanding.

OMG....the link says the search has been temporarily called off! WHY??????

I got major goose bumps all over my body while reading this...:( :( :( :( :(

Oh dear, I hope this boy will be okay. I hope everyone who reads here who is anywhere near the point of abduction sees this so they can be on the look out. I pray for the boy and his family. Please keep us updated raisencharlie. Hats off to the young friend who at least was able to get a description of the truck.

LionRun

Oh geez, let them find him safe and sound.

Prayers for Ben and for the parents, it does my head in to think what they must be going through.

At 13, you somehow think they will be safe but what an illusion that is.

LionRun said:
Oh dear, I hope this boy will be okay. I hope everyone who reads here who is anywhere near the point of abduction sees this so they can be on the look out. I pray for the boy and his family. Please keep us updated raisencharlie. Hats off to the young friend who at least was able to get a description of the truck.

LionRun
I live near this area. I know it's somewhat rural where this took place, but how many rusty white Nissan pickups with camper shells can there be? Someone has to know who that truck belongs to. Sounds like the other boy would definitely recognize the truck again if he saw it so that is a plus.

I am praying for his safe return, please let someone find him before it is too late:(

kgeaux said:
What a gorgeous smile that boy has! Lord, wrap your arms around him and protect him from evil. Let him be found soon, and grant that his life be spared. Be with his parents, Lord, and give them a peace that surely passes all understanding.
Beautifully said! We are in such a fallen world, and it's getting worse by the day. I too just pray for protection for this precious child and that he can somehow outsmart his abductor. I can't believe how mad I feel inside for whoever was in that white truck and took Ben. Let's all pray for a miracle.

I hope and pray this boy will be returned to his parents soon.

Dear Lord, let him escape his abductor(s).

I was looking for something on this but I cannot find anything. I am praying he comes home safe!

I was just thinking they should make a way of broadcasting Amber Alerts to all gas stations. Because if a vehicle must be involved, sooner or later, they'll see them.

Dear Lord, Please let Ben go home to his loving family, if it is in Your will.

And, Lord please Bless all of the missing; they are all Your children, and we know You love them so.

Dear Lord, please catch the tears that fall from those missing and fearing for Ben, and for all the family members of the missing who cry for loved ones not yet found.

LionRun

LionRun said:
Dear Lord, Please let Ben go home to his loving family, if it is in Your will.

And, Lord please Bless all of the missing; they are all Your children, and we know You love them so.

Dear Lord, please catch the tears that fall from those missing and fearing for Ben, and for all the family members of the missing who cry for loved ones not yet found.

LionRun
In Jesus' name, Amen.

T-Rex said:
I was just thinking they should make a way of broadcasting Amber Alerts to all gas stations. Because if a vehicle must be involved, sooner or later, they'll see them.

Absolutely excellent idea. Same thing with motels.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back