Kellie Pickler From American Idol Father Arrested.

CW

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Kellie's dad had just been released from a Florida Prison a few months ago. I just heard on Cnn Headline News that he has just been arrested again for assult on a woman using a steak knife. I feel so sad for her,here she is trying to make a good life for herself and she knows this negitive news can hurt her career.

WindChime said:
Kellie's dad had just been released from a Florida Prison a few months ago. I just heard on Cnn Headline News that he has just been arrested again for assult on a woman using a steak knife. I feel so sad for her,here she is trying to make a good life for herself and she knows this negitive news can hurt her career.
I know I heard this earlier, what is wrong with her dad? Apparently he has done this before??:confused:

I hope she can rise above this. Lindsay Lohan's dad seems to have the same type of issues and look what's happening to her. I think Kellie will shine in the end.

If anything, and I don't mean to be glib, she might have more experiences to write/sing about!

I don't think her father's shennanigans will hurt her career. I'd like to think that people are smart enough to see that it isn't Kellie picking up a steak knife and assaulting women.

i live in Kellie's hometown and thought i would share what i know. the woman her dad attacked was actually his wife. they got married on dec. 1, 2006. and after this happened his lawyer actually called kellie and told her that her dad was in jail and that 'she needed to come post bail for him'. she said no, which i applaud her for. i know that had to be a very hard thing for her. but obviously he didnt learn anything after being in prison. oh, and before all this happend her dad was trying to talk her into letting him move to tennessee with her and live in her condo and manage her money!! i'm thinking that would have been a really bad idea! again she said no.

dancingdaisy said:
i live in Kellie's hometown and thought i would share what i know. the woman her dad attacked was actually his wife. they got married on dec. 1, 2006. and after this happened his lawyer actually called kellie and told her that her dad was in jail and that 'she needed to come post bail for him'. she said no, which i applaud her for. i know that had to be a very hard thing for her. but obviously he didnt learn anything after being in prison. oh, and before all this happend her dad was trying to talk her into letting him move to tennessee with her and live in her condo and manage her money!! i'm thinking that would have been a really bad idea! again she said no.
Good for Kelly! I feel sorry for her, it was obvious she loves her father very much, and that jerk has to let her down again. Kelly must be a woman of amazing strength to not give in to him out of love (and believe me, the first couple of times I saw/heard her I'd never in my life have believed I would ever say that about her ;)).

STANLY COUNTY -- The woman who is accusing Kellie Pickler's father of attacking her with a steak knife says the two were childhood friends growing up in Albemarle.

She said she got back in touch with Clyde Pickler Jr. when she started writing him while he was serving time in a Florida prison. They married last month and this week she says he came at her with a knife. But Danielle Pickler also told WCNC this wasn't the first time Clyde Pickler was violent. Arrest warrants show his new wife alleges he held a steak knife to her saying, "You know that guy I stabbed in Florida that didn't die? Well it's gonna be different this time because you are going to die."

More at link:

http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/stories/wcnc-021007-al-woman_speaks.6c60a590.html

There have been plenty of examples of why a celeb shouldn't let their dad manage their money; especially a hotheaded piece of crap that this guy sounds like.

Why on earth does a woman want to marry a guy like that? She will never be able to eat steak again.

I wonder if her father has an alcohol problem. There are many alcoholics whose personalities totally change when they are under the influence. In any case, he will have to be the one to get help for himself. Kellie cannot do it for her dad. I applaud her grandparents for stepping in to raise Kellie and her brother.

Could her dad be trying to destroy her chances subconciously? :confused:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
not_just_a_phase