669 users online (85 members and 584 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

MA - Katherine 'Katie' MacDougall, 23, pregnant, murdered, Worcester, 2 March 2007

I searched here before I started this thread and could not find anything on it.... This is a sad, sad story and wanted to see if anyone else knew anything more about it. I cannot find much on the internet:

http://truecrimeblog.blogspot.com/

Her messages from her friends on her myspace page are heart breaking.

I was just wondering...why do male animals eat their young? Really, is it natures way of keeping the population down or is it that some males are just deformed mentally. Good grief! I found this disturbing List of Texas Women Killed by their intimate partners
    in 2000.

http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache...us&client=news

Now, that is
    18 pages of women killed by their intimate partner
    in just Texas
    and just in the year 2000.

geesus h krist!
    Last edited by richandfamous; 03-11-2007 at 10:09 PM.
    "Life ain't hard, just get a job and don't kill anybody." by richandfamous

"Even my moderation is excessive." by richandfamous

Now, he doesn't look like a f'n monster that would kill his own flesh and blood.

Really, I am wondering just what goes wrong when all living animals are instinctually driven to protect the female that is carrying his off spring?
    Last edited by richandfamous; 03-12-2007 at 07:28 AM. Reason: spellin'

Look at that smile...ear to ear genuine,honest and beautiful.
    Makes me sick that she was found strangled face down in the bathtub partially clothed, with apparent "blunt trauma" to her upper body and
    her b/f is sittin at the park drinkin a budweiser when the cops arrested him.
    He confessed.

To me this whole case is heartbreaking. She looks so happy in every pic. And they look so good together. WHAT MADE HIM DO IT????????????

Quote Originally Posted by angarella
    To me this whole case is heartbreaking. She looks so happy in every pic. And they look so good together. WHAT MADE HIM DO IT????????????
    Who knows, people just snap, I have seen it happen and its really scary. We will have to wait till we can find out more. I feel for her family, my thoughts and prayers go out to them.

Hi rich. I really need to get my game on and get to work; but, I saw this thread and couldn't help but read it.

Male animals from certain species including the African Lion and the house-cat kill any kittens of mothers that they want to mate with. They do this because instinctively they are wired to. And, for them it works to their benefit. Once the kittens are out of the picture the lionesses and female house-cats immediately go into estrus so the new male can breed with them. That is most likely why that very unpleasant instinct developed. There is no relationship when it comes to why men kill their girlfriends, at least in that respect. In fact, men killing their pregnant girlfriends or wives is the opposite of what Lions and cats do. They don't kill the cat that is carrying their offspring.

I am so painfully tired of men killing their girlfriends, wives, ex-girlfriends, and ex-wives, that I could just cry.

Lion

Quote Originally Posted by richandfamous
    I was just wondering...why do male animals eat their young? Really, is it natures way of keeping the population down or is it that some males are just deformed mentally. Good grief! I found this disturbing List of Texas Women Killed by their intimate partners
    in 2000.

http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache...us&client=news

Now, that is
    18 pages of women killed by their intimate partner
    in just Texas
    and just in the year 2000.

geesus h krist!

Quote Originally Posted by angarella
    Hi ang I have heard that one of the more likely times a man will murder his girlfriend or wife is when she is pregnant. We have many cases like that here on WS. I can speculate that it is stress, and/or the man realizes he doesn't want to be tied down with a baby, yada yada yada.

She looks so sweet in her pictures, and it breaks my heart that she and her baby are gone. It is just so sad, and I will pray for her loving family.

He may not look like a killer; but, one thing I do see in that pic is that he looks like he thinks he is KS on wheels. That is a good start to the twisted pathological sense of, " I am the number one most important--at all costs" I believe may play a role in some of these terrible crimes.

Lion

Quote Originally Posted by LionRun
    Hi ang I have heard that one of the more likely times a man will murder his girlfriend or wife is when she is pregnant. We have many cases like that here on WS. I can speculate that it is stress, and/or the man realizes he doesn't want to be tied down with a baby, yada yada yada.

She looks so sweet in her pictures, and it breaks my heart that she and her baby are gone. It is just so sad, and I will pray for her loving family.

He may not look like a killer; but, one thing I do see in that pic is that he looks like he thinks he is KS on wheels. That is a good start to the twisted pathological sense of, " I am the number one most important--at all costs" I believe may play a role in some of these terrible crimes.

Lion
    I agree with you Kimba. From everything that I read and seeing the pics, he reminds me ALL TO WELL of my ex...... And I told many people that I would wind up a statistic one day. I am one of the lucky ones.

This case has really pulled a string in my heart. I will be following it and will post any updates here.

Ang

I will be following this, too. This is just so very sad and outrageous.

I am glad you left your ex and din't become a statistic, Ang.

Lion

He took off her engagement ring and bought crack after he strangled her...

http://www.telegram.com/apps/pbcs.dl...703120615/1116

Quote Originally Posted by southerngirl

First, I must admit that it looked as if that reporter totally ripped off all of Huff's research!!!!

Anyhow, how terrible about this jerk of a fiance! Taking her ring and selling it for drugs?? What a loser.
    She SO deserved better than him!!

Poor Kattie. RIP, sweet angel ... your baby will be with you forever.

Rest in Peace to my best buddy and baby, Buster ~ He crossed the Rainbow Bridge on Jan. 3, 2011. I miss you, Buster and love you with all my being.

And he peed in a bottle to avoid going into the bathroom where he left her body.

OMG!!!!!!!!! Just read this......

I cant take it....

Please RIP Katie.....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast